Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:45:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do You Think the Offer is Good ?
Yes
Yes, But Easy
Yes, But Hard
No

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to Make Your Own CryptoCurrency? Starting at 0.00BTC.(OFFER ON) VISIT ASAP!  (Read 11358 times)
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:33:10 AM

Just a warning to everyone.  I started to work with anush3070 and was promised a 48 hour turnaround for a couple of coins.  It's been exactly 1 month and day after day I am told that he needs just 48 hours more.  He met a milestone halfway into the project so I made the big mistake of paying him partially .8 BTC for his work.  Another week has passed with no further work to show for it.  I asked him for a refund because he is a month passed his promise date and he said he doesn't have it, it's all spent.  

This is my fault for paying him but just wanted to warn everyone.  I am out almost $500 with nothing to show for it.  Empty promises from a scammer.

Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #CwQWPE61hrmAFbkS

More of this person dint even ask for refund before putting this false accusations !

Okay.. Then why not give him a refund, now? Or is that a problem?
anush3070 (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:40:08 AM

Just a warning to everyone.  I started to work with anush3070 and was promised a 48 hour turnaround for a couple of coins.  It's been exactly 1 month and day after day I am told that he needs just 48 hours more.  He met a milestone halfway into the project so I made the big mistake of paying him partially .8 BTC for his work.  Another week has passed with no further work to show for it.  I asked him for a refund because he is a month passed his promise date and he said he doesn't have it, it's all spent.  

This is my fault for paying him but just wanted to warn everyone.  I am out almost $500 with nothing to show for it.  Empty promises from a scammer.

More of this person dint even ask for refund before putting this false accusations !

After Screwing me up and my reputation he now gets a refund ? its fair you say ?

He has marked me a scammer and then he needs a refund ?

What after that ? Me Die in hell and he walk away enjoying being fucked some one else's Life ?? Smiley

CLOSED!

Only Existing Customers will be Served.
anush3070 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:13:01 AM

Also this Guy was sent the 1st Coin by me  which was working properly !
So refund is out of question !

CLOSED!

acs267

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:34:14 AM

After Screwing me up and my reputation he now gets a refund ? its fair you say ?

What after that ? Me Die in hell and he walk away enjoying being fucked some one else's Life ?? Smiley

So you think not giving him a refund is better? Do you have any proof of him making such 'false accusations'?

Just a warning to everyone.  I started to work with anush3070 and was promised a 48 hour turnaround for a couple of coins.  It's been exactly 1 month and day after day I am told that he needs just 48 hours more.  He met a milestone halfway into the project so I made the big mistake of paying him partially .8 BTC for his work.  Another week has passed with no further work to show for it.  I asked him for a refund because he is a month passed his promise date and he said he doesn't have it, it's all spent. 

This is my fault for paying him but just wanted to warn everyone.  I am out almost $500 with nothing to show for it.  Empty promises from a scammer.

I don't think you understand what a refund is, Sir. Calm down Grandpa, you've had too much to drink.
teknikk7

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:27:40 PM

Just a warning to everyone.  I started to work with anush3070 and was promised a 48 hour turnaround for a couple of coins.  It's been exactly 1 month and day after day I am told that he needs just 48 hours more.  He met a milestone halfway into the project so I made the big mistake of paying him partially .8 BTC for his work.  Another week has passed with no further work to show for it.  I asked him for a refund because he is a month passed his promise date and he said he doesn't have it, it's all spent. 

This is my fault for paying him but just wanted to warn everyone.  I am out almost $500 with nothing to show for it.  Empty promises from a scammer.

So you think not giving him a refund is better? Do you have any proof of him making such 'false accusations'?

I don't think you understand what a refund is, Sir. Calm down Grandpa, you've had too much to drink.

He's a 19 year old kid, don't even try to reason with him.  He'll be 20 next week, maybe he'll start to mature a little bit.
teknikk7

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:29:49 PM

I did ask for a refund.  Look at the skype chats here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=651219.new#new
anush3070 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:20:18 PM

Offer Valid till 10th of September 2014, 12:00AM GMT +5:30.
Limited Orders will be Taken!

Order ASAP! ! !

CLOSED!

anush3070 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:37:14 PM

Order Here! Click Here!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dGVQUDdMaU9JNWxmSjlEeUo1cjRDbFE6MA

CLOSED!

anush3070 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:31:49 PM

Cmon Order Fast!
It ends very soon!

I can make following too if interested:
-Exchange website
-Profitability Switch multi pool.
-Android & iOS wallets.
-Paper Wallet
-Online Wallet
-Custom Features for a Wallet (ex: Wallet Update Button)

CLOSED!

Enthef420

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:35:49 AM

Cmon Order Fast!
It ends very soon!

-Exchange website
-Android & iOS wallets.
-Paper Wallet
-Online Wallet

You scare me.   Shocked

kamrulhasan001

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:07:24 AM

check your ordershit

thefalleng2

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:13:24 PM

I am working with this guy on a coin project.Lets see how it goes.

martibg

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:03:46 AM

Trust: -4: -1 / +0(0) Warning: Trade with extreme caution
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Wink   Wink
acs267

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:30:47 AM

Cmon Order Fast!
It ends very soon!

-Exchange website
-Android & iOS wallets.
-Paper Wallet
-Online Wallet

The oldest trick in the book.

You ask him for a coin to be made, and he holds it off until after the 10th. Then you're stuck paying him when he claimed something otherworldly happened. I honestly nobody else get's burned by this guy. It doesn't ened to happen at all.
anush3070 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:59:52 AM

Cmon Order Fast!
It ends very soon!

-Exchange website
-Android & iOS wallets.
-Paper Wallet
-Online Wallet

The oldest trick in the book.

You ask him for a coin to be made, and he holds it off until after the 10th. Then you're stuck paying him when he claimed something otherworldly happened. I honestly nobody else get's burned by this guy. It doesn't ened to happen at all.

Chillax grandpa... The orders booked before 10th are all free, the users have been given delivery date beyond that.
This not in regard to completion before 10th but "Order Before 10th".

CLOSED!

acs267

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:58:40 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2014, 12:54:21 AM by acs267

Yep, this guy is a 100% scam. I wanted him to create a demo coin for me to prove that he wasn't a scam, however, he failed terribly at that even though it was part of his free offer.

I did ask for a few changes in a few things, and these small things took him a month. (Then again, he never replied back with a finished product so that he would prove me wrong.) I advise no one to use him - go to Valazador or loljosh because they're more trusted in this market.

Or, for free, you could learn to code and make one yourself.

EDIT: Says he needs just one more day. Will edit if he provides.
anush3070 (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:45:23 PM

CLOSED!

CLOSED!

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: