Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:31:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we will see $50k Bitcoin end of year  (Read 3776 times)
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:15:22 AM

I don't see any improvements will happen in this year because the price will not reach $50k, maybe it will take another year to reach $50k. But surely one day the price of bitcoin will surely cross more than $50k.

There is no sign for that and it will be impossible to reach $ 50k in the next year. The number of rejection is still high and it is really a sign for us that our dream won't come true soon or later.

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Moxivuki

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:50:55 AM

Although I agree that Bitcoin will be on the rise before the end of the year, I don't think it can rise to $50000, which is an astronomical number, and I don't see the source of the money!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Freemiracle

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:45:56 PM

You remembered last year in december, when bitcoin was about 20000$, most of people and state buy it. Commissions on bitcoin transactions increased and it fell sharply. As for now at the same time, now cryptocurrencies are becoming more expensive. According to a number of forecasts, bitcoin will approach 10 thousand dollars in autumn. The main question is: "can the crypt become an alternative to the dollar?"
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:54:18 PM

I think that is very possible because the condition of the price of bitcoin is currently experiencing a price increase and the demand can be very high and can eventually become very expensive.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:57:51 PM

I don't see any improvements will happen in this year because the price will not reach $50k, maybe it will take another year to reach $50k. But surely one day the price of bitcoin will surely cross more than $50k.

There is no sign for that and it will be impossible to reach $ 50k in the next year. The number of rejection is still high and it is really a sign for us that our dream won't come true soon or later.

Lol. Though i'm not optimistic at all that it can happen, btc's meteoric rise last year took only a couple of months and it can happen from september onwards. Who knows. I'm just saying that btc has a habit of going against what most people expect.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:58:49 PM

with the current price and market condition i doubt it if could be achievable but if etf should be approve i guess it should be the main propeller to push the price higher but if it ie rejected again expect price would be lower than 15k by year end.
masternode

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:01:51 PM

I am amazed by your post, but is this not excessive because I find it difficult to think of the price of one bitcoin $ 50k, and currently the price of bitcoin is still at $ 6500- $ 7000 +

This year do not expect anything like 25k+ as well. May be even if it reaches now to 20k from here still gives us 3x multiple times return which is way much better than investing in the stocks as the moment as global market is quite slow at the moment.

Same, here. It is not very realistic that we get there this year. A lot will depend on regulation and if fresh money is able to flood into the market. Lot's of people got wrecked this year, especially those who went into iCOs. Last year the opposite was the case, ICO's made many people rich. If the SEC delays or rejects the upcoming ICO again we probably won't see massive gains this year, rather in Q1 next year. People's pockets are relatively empty, especially when comparing it to last year around that same time.
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:30:10 PM

with the current price and market condition i doubt it if could be achievable but if etf should be approve i guess it should be the main propeller to push the price higher but if it ie rejected again expect price would be lower than 15k by year end.
I think the possibility of Bitcoin gaining $ 50k this year is quite low because the downward trend of the market is not over yet and letting it grow so hard. I hope the uptrend will return to this market and continue to attract new investors.
Ritrees

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:35:59 PM

I don't see this happening. Even if BTC goes to 20K this year, there will be a correction down again.. it takes time to go beyond.
But I don't have anything against it, as we all don't I assume.
checkmatesir

Activity: 584

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:43:18 AM

Wow, stop! This is too high a price for bitcoin at this stage. We are still in the downtrend. People are already tired of this, they are frightened, many sell their coins several times cheaper than purchases. Of course, after a while the price will recover and begin to grow, but not to $ 50k this year. I think that most are not ready to buy bitcoin at this price. I expect 15k $ by the end of the year. Time will tell who of us is right ...
The market for cryptocurrency is falling sharply as investors have no confidence in this market. Future recovery is possible, but I think that for Bitcoin to reach $ 50k, the market capitalization of the cryptocurrency market should be ten times higher now.
That is even possible to happen, the market can increase more than 10 times, but I think that it is not so easy to happen I am sure that it will take a lot of time, may be it will become possible in middle of 2019, because most of the investors are considering 2019 as more favorable year for crypto currencies.

BryanRoseWalker

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:06:16 AM

I don't see this happening. Even if BTC goes to 20K this year, there will be a correction down again.. it takes time to go beyond.
But I don't have anything against it, as we all don't I assume.

if bitcoin continues to run unhindered by the end of the year, I'm sure it will happen, but it's true that you say, if bitcoin returns to a correction and can't balance the range of support lines, then it will be impossible to make a significant price increase. But so far, the fluctuations that occurred this year did not show a meeting point at all to rally prices.
diger

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:22:15 AM

Yes that's a possibility, but honestly, I think that bitcoin will be worth $ 35,000 and not $ 50,000 .Although the market is unpredictable it is possible and 100 000 dollars will see .
nowbitco.in

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:24:25 AM

this year Bitcoin price will go near 16k $
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:42:35 AM

I'm pretty sure that there is no ETF that are going to be approved this year. The SEC obviously hates cryptocurrrency. Maybe we can take this moment to clean the trash projects in the community and showcase the best use of the virtual coins so next time we don't need those damn ETFs just to increase the prices again.
Bubblestonemax

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:05:42 AM

In as much as we are in a bear market now, bitcoin has the tendency to get to 50k dollars at year end if their are couple of good news and institutional investors get into the market fully.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:39:07 AM

from now to the end of 2018 : it will range between 6000$ and 8300$, (2 highs, 2 lows) and by the end of the year, btc will probably try to break 10k  if you want to verify in the short term, btc will go to 8200 then go back to 6500-6700$ this will probably happen this month  see you when the prediction will be done
Aschcraw

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:16:20 AM

25-30k will be very good . maybe 50k for this year is not possible
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 12:53:11 PM

I'm pretty sure that there is no ETF that are going to be approved this year. The SEC obviously hates cryptocurrrency. Maybe we can take this moment to clean the trash projects in the community and showcase the best use of the virtual coins so next time we don't need those damn ETFs just to increase the prices again.
All the news is just the plays that are meticulously crafted, the results are always set, they give out a lot of information such as refusal and delay just to deceive the user community, and the ultimate meaning is just making money from the fear and suspicion of others. We do not need the SEC or any explanation about the use of crypto, what we need is probably the motivation of the owner behind this market, this is a prerequisite for bitcoin to achieve the dream price

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:24:58 PM

everyone hopes bitcoin would surpass its all time high by year end even half of 50k$ forecast by the thread starter would be very fine but looking for the current market condition it seems it even hard to break the 10k$ level  and etf approval may still reject ny u.s. sec no clearer view that fuis would be approve by this month.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:38:08 AM

I think that could happen because the demand for bitcoin this year I think is increasing and the total supply of bitcoin is very limited and almost gone.
I do not know about what data you are looking but I see the opposite, the interest in bitcoin is going down and as such the demand is going down as well, this is normal it happens in all the markets but it seems people want that the bitcoin market is skyrocketing all the time and that is simply impossible, what we are going to see in the next weeks, months and even years is a price of bitcoin that is not going to move much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: