Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:24:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much did you earn from Bounty/Airdrops?  (Read 1593 times)
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:31:20 AM

not much but I think ico tokens from bounty and airdrop have potential for the long term until the project develops. when we are more patient waiting for prices to rise, the more we will get.
CryptoPairFTX

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:41:44 AM

I have earned a satisfactory amount from airdrops but still couldn’t make anything from bounty as they are not finished yet. I am just waiting for them.
ShakingCoin

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:45:14 AM

In the past these processes were really very helpful for beginners as the there are few participants. But nowadays the number of participant is huge and it has become very difficult to actually earn money from these.
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:48:38 AM

I have been attending airdrops for a long time. I have also been attending to the bounties but not really committed. Actually I am still suspicious if I will get enough coins from bounties.

How much did you earn from bounties (coins that are already on exchanges, not in ICO state)
I read people spending 8-9 hours a day for these bounties. I am not currently working so I also have time for that...
Is it really worth it?

And for the earnings, if you guys write down how much you earned from which type of bounty campaign that would also be a really valuable information.
I think there are lots of people asking these questions too...

PS: If you guys write down your earning with the amount of followers you have ex: FB earning (4000 followers), that would be more than perfect!

It depends a lot on how much time and effort you put in bounty programs. If you are looking for some new airdrop campaigns, check out the article below.

Giving out free tokens.

https://medium.com/ruby-exchange/ruby-x-airdrop-campaign-is-on-now-92b8b972bf36

Dimanman113

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:52:04 AM

It's too late for that! Too many people in every campaign and everyone shares tokens. I have a lot of tokens on my wallet, but many are not worth anything. For six months of work in social networks with 5,000 subscribers and signatures Jr. member about $ 500 I received, but brought in Fiat only $200
InfiniteBlock560

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:54:21 PM

Last year a lot of ICOs were paying good for the bounty campaigns to be honest but since they have now understood that most of the bounty hunters are trying to participate in several campaigns simultaneously they have also reduced the amount of reward. Which is why I lost my interest to join any bounty campaigns this year.
bitcoinpeople1

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:57:26 PM

Not so much yet, I'm hoping that I would start making something meaningful in due time. Might just need a little more time and patience.
tonidin

Activity: 361

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:01:39 PM

It is worth it if you find a so good project. I think you should investigate and join the bounty campaigns. I would recommend a project. Project name XRT. A so good project on hotel and food. So good ICO sales. There are high payouts for Bounty. I recommend you review.
graysato

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:01:39 PM

As a newbie I satisfied what I got from my bounty. I am also satisfied with airdrops also but I think bounties are better than airdrops . Bounties paid more than airdrops maybe. What I got from bounty it was sufficient for me.
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:13:37 PM

Honestly, I do not count how much exactly I earn per month because the profit is always different but in combination with my normal work it is a good contributor. Money from bounty are for everything what i want, this is perfect division for me
vladuch1

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:24:58 PM

When I started earning a bounty, and it was a year ago, then we got a good reward. Of course, my first bounty money was small, but over time I got $ 500 and I was very excited.
txfidk

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:27:42 PM

I will not say how much I earned but there is a profit. however in recent times the rewards are so small that you start to think - whether to continue to engage.
Collynzo

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:33:53 PM

Still do not know where to place each one, but I know I got about $3000 from hydro alone, but do not know whether to call it an airdrop or bounty cos it never required any task, just simply simply link my social media accounts and GitHub
Cryptomania098

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:57:24 AM

I have earned little from airdrop but I have not earned anything from bounty and I do hope Vanig will make me smile because I believe in them and their project.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:03:40 PM

You can not earn much for taking part in airdrops. And the earnings from bounty campaigns depend on the number of campaigns in which you participate. Also from your employment, the popularity of pages in the network, rank on the forum, etc.
Mofoblitz

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:05:17 PM

The bounty platform is currently not as profitable  as the. Coins have lost value due to the red market, airdrops are even worse, considering that most of them turn out to be scams or pay. Very worthless tokens,. If one is to. Make. Something out of these then they have to be. Extra choosy
CottonGuy

Activity: 185
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 12:09:05 PM

I have been attending airdrops for a long time. I have also been attending to the bounties but not really committed. Actually I am still suspicious if I will get enough coins from bounties.

How much did you earn from bounties (coins that are already on exchanges, not in ICO state)
I read people spending 8-9 hours a day for these bounties. I am not currently working so I also have time for that...
Is it really worth it?

And for the earnings, if you guys write down how much you earned from which type of bounty campaign that would also be a really valuable information.
I think there are lots of people asking these questions too...

PS: If you guys write down your earning with the amount of followers you have ex: FB earning (4000 followers), that would be more than perfect!

Actually people who are doing bounties can't really tell the exact amount of earnings since every coin and amount of time spent is different. There are also some projects that are not paying out. Some coins are of no value after the ICO. It really depends on the amount of time you spent, the legitimacy of the company and the success of the project.
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:14:18 PM

To tell the truth in 2017 I got more than 10 000$. But today we can't get enough money with bounty because a lot of companies pay a small amount of coins(
You're so wrong, they still pay the same amount of it but this year has more bounty participants than last year and that affect the distribution of the coin's the more participant's the less value per stake that's the reason why I really hate those cheaters who's making too many different accounts and spam the bounty campaign's.

Aside from that joining or choosing bounty now is getting harder because of there are too many scam ICO's released this year.

Vasilisochka

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:19:46 PM

Maximum earnings in signature of bounty are provided only to those who intently select the campaign with the least number of participants.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
Naweedhamid

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:20:15 PM

That's a very interesting question... I came here in mid of 2016 and I learned a lot of things about the crypto from Blogs/websites and especially in through the Bitcoin Forum. My first crypto activity is Airdrops. Actually, Airdrops are a nice way to collect free tokens. It's very easy to do. I've done a lot of airdrops. Then I staring the bounty. Bounty campaigns are really good. We can make huge profits from the bounties. At this time I have a 100+ type of tokens from Airdrops and Bounties. It value around the 9000$. I'm really proud of my work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: