Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:15:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your strategy for hodling or selling?  (Read 3318 times)
emmanuellelenoble

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:13:13 PM

Awesome strategy, though it has its cons, employ this also but always have a stop loss target in case it goes otherwise
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptofuturologist

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:16:15 PM

There are no coins in my investment portfolio that I’m ready to keep for several years. Now the cryptocurrency market is very dangerous.

madelinebuisson

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:20:29 PM

Mine is different than you and it's very simple, I don't have time to monitor crypto market, so I can't become a day trader, then I only buy at lower price and then hold it, even price increase 50%, I won't sell it and buy again when price dip again, my target is profit at least x5 (buy in price), if not I just holding and wait again
apitico

Activity: 571
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:22:59 PM

I think that now it is not necessary to sell if you have previously invested in the long term. This is not the end of the game, the market will gain strength and revive again. But at the moment the best way to make money is to trade.

segotiwul

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:32:32 PM

Yes because when you buy ethereum at a low price, you can get more ethereum. And if ico locks the price. You can collect more coins at prices far lower than standard ethereum prices without coin hoarding.
gastnelessru

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:34:30 PM

The very moment to buy?
Nydeallass

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:39:35 PM

After the last events with the crypto market personally I have made the conclusion that it is better to trade and after that go into the USDT to hold - it is the most profitable variant.
Newmusa

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:45:07 PM

My strategy for selling or holding depends on price, when there is increase in price of coin up to my expectation I sell and when there is decrease in price of coin beyond my expectation hold .

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:53:37 PM

The fact is that everything depends on the project, if you are an investor, first of all, you study the project, and then decide to get a good pre-sale bonus and immediately sell it on the stock exchange, or if you see that the project is really promising, you should to humble tokens as good growth is possible

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
boisseaujeremy

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:55:36 PM

Holding is a good strategy but not only it was a good decision. So we should sell at right time and buying the right platform is the good way to maintain our trading. But many peoples are said holding for long term is a promising earning. I think they are missing the right opportunity in Crypto investment.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 09:56:56 PM

selling when the market falls like now will provide greater losses, holding coins for the long term is a better and more realistic choice because crypto will rise and improve in several years and this can be seen from the development of crypto every year on the trend chart
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:58:26 PM

I just entered my wallet, and there I saw the next minus 10% of the balance. How can you respond to this, and what could be the strategy? I bought coins at a price of 3 times more than now, and what should I do? I'll just hold

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
WeeklyCrypto

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:18:39 PM

My strategy is to simply hold the coins for the long term, there is no way to tell what will happen to the price of the coin and for me the best way to make the most money would be to hold the coins and wait for the price of the coins to get back to better points. I only sell when my coins have hit the target prices which I have placed on them.
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:22:43 PM

I just usually hold, someimes it brings good result, sometmes don't.
But i still believe in this statagy, because trading is strass, and I do not like it.

but in my opinion for now you have to throw away your dislike with trading, because the situation that occurs in the market now, it will give you a big profit if you trading, because the market price is not stable, which makes the market price always increase and decrease quickly and if you take advantage of the current market situation by doing trading, I am sure you will definitely get a bigger profit than you hold your coin.

ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:36:28 PM

I just entered my wallet, and there I saw the next minus 10% of the balance. How can you respond to this, and what could be the strategy? I bought coins at a price of 3 times more than now, and what should I do? I'll just hold

It is sometimes hard to contain but in some investments after a kind of loss over time, when compared with competing project it is advisable to dispose. Some disposal can be gradual and some at once depending on the knowledge on the team's progress.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:47:42 PM

Buy cheap, hold, sell some on high, if the coin rises keep on selling and if decreases keep buying.
This would be the perfect strategy but as you need to control your short instincts and plan for long than daily change in prices.
If you diversify your money among many coins, you can even profit in a falling market.

That is the great strategy that needs to implies so that you will be able to gain for more profit. When you are going to buy cheap price and sell it in the high or trade it then you will gain more. So that you will be guided watch for more updates in the market and then when you see that the price is down well hold it wait for the right time.
eagle-eye_chery

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:48:18 PM

That is why I use an ATH as price point that signifies selling. But trust me a lot of people when in an ATH dont do this, instead they think the price will keep going up. And sometimes it will but rest assured it must drop before going up again to surpass the ATH and go to a new ATH. I just feel buy simply selling at an ATH, it takes away all the guessing and whatnot
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:03:13 PM

Holding will be the best option for you cause if you sell it,  you'll end up into losing. Simply holding doesn't work for you if you don't trust crypto right now. I know how you feel but you still need to be strong and manage your emotions so you won't be doubtful with your decisions.
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:03:27 PM

Of course I choose the strategy to store, as in this market is very difficult for me now to sell due to the fact that I have a big minus, I think after the reversal I will try to trade

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
BurakErcan3

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:19:23 PM

For me i don't see any reason i will sell my coin after receiving it why because it might fall and i will loss my money the answer is no. Thats not the way it's done hodl and enjoy that's whats i need to say.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: