Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:24:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Cardano holding its ground because insiders understand!  (Read 152 times)
IndependentWild87

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:34:56 AM

I don't know what insiders understand but I think Cardano, like all other ALTs will be coming down again very soon. The bullish trend stopped very prematurely, and we all know what happens next. However, Bitcoin users are still holding on to Bitcoin in expectation of further improvements in future, hopefully, they will succeed.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:25:52 AM

I don't know what insiders understand but I think Cardano, like all other ALTs will be coming down again very soon. The bullish trend stopped very prematurely, and we all know what happens next. However, Bitcoin users are still holding on to Bitcoin in expectation of further improvements in future, hopefully, they will succeed.

It means that people working at Coinbase and people they tell are buying Cardano because they understand it will be listed on Coinbase
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:32:59 AM

many altcoins have declined this week, even Bitcoin has had a terrible accident, ethereum has the same fate, Cardano has been affected by this decline, I'm sure Cardano will soon experience an increase, Cardano is a good coin that is decentralized, I think cardano holders just need to be patient .
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:39:51 AM

many altcoins have declined this week, even Bitcoin has had a terrible accident, ethereum has the same fate, Cardano has been affected by this decline, I'm sure Cardano will soon experience an increase, Cardano is a good coin that is decentralized, I think cardano holders just need to be patient .

Your English could be better but I agree!
You say accident - ?
ETH is a flawed project - Wake up: VB is a nut case!
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:41:08 AM

You are right the cardano hodler needs patience due to however cardano's developer of team is has large of experience on cryptocurrencies development, you can check it. Charles Hoskinson hosted an "Ask Me Anything" on Friday where he answered a load of questions from the community. For a list of these questions and his answers, click here: https://forum.cardano.org/t/surprise-ama-with-charles-hoskinson-08-10-2018/14865
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:27:32 PM

I bought some more today at 9 cents
gribble

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:21:37 AM

I bought some more today at 9 cents
That's good due to many good information about the projects of cardano here are
The Cardano roadmap has been updated with a special announcement on Project Icarus, a reference implementation for lightweight wallets, and Yoroi, a light-client wallet announced by Emurgo today!

Head to the roadmap for details on both projects: https://cardanoroadmap.com/

IOHK has developed Icarus, a reference implementation for a lightweight wallet. Developers can now build their own light wallets for Cardano! Learn more from their new blog post: https://iohk.io/blog/iohk-release-icarus-to-the-cardano-community/
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:24:09 AM

Not sure which stats you are looking at but from what I can see Cardano is just as much underwater as the reset of the alts. I took the opportunity on Tuesday and purchased some at $0.089 so I am fairly confident if they can deliver on promises to date that will be a decent investment going forward.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
RisingSun25

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:51:44 AM

Because of its popularity, each coin needs to be seen among the best ones on CoinMarketCap's rundown, with Cardano (ADA) being one of them also. Truth be told, this coin may before long turn into the new holder of the fourth place on CoinMarketCap's rundown. But bitcoin is still holding the first position so that should also be acknowledged.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:52:41 PM

Because of its popularity, each coin needs to be seen among the best ones on CoinMarketCap's rundown, with Cardano (ADA) being one of them also. Truth be told, this coin may before long turn into the new holder of the fourth place on CoinMarketCap's rundown. But bitcoin is still holding the first position so that should also be acknowledged.

Thank you for your vision!
lksufrr

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:06:58 AM

I found Cardano not so far and from my point of view it could become a quite good rival for such strong alternative cryptocurrencies like Eos or NEO.
gribble

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:02:31 AM

I found Cardano not so far and from my point of view it could become a quite good rival for such strong alternative cryptocurrencies like Eos or NEO.
Of course yes the data for my claim is below
Learn about the latest from the Cardano project in the Cardano Foundation newsletter. This week, there are updates such as Cardano Foundation’s Haskell Library audits and the latest from IOHK including a roadmap update and the IELE testnet launch: https://forum.cardano.org/t/10-08-2018-cardano-foundation-newsletter/14810

Check out this week's progress with the Cardano Weekly Technical report, released by IOHK: https://www.cardano.org/en/weekly-technical-reports/
That's good information about the data to be used for analysis the progress in cardano
The people who want makes investment in cardano must learn it deeply to get full data.
fukkkxdfs

Activity: 157

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:56:02 AM

Insiders can be wrong as well, can't they? I mean t hat crryptocurrency develops in its own and it is hard to predict its success in the beginning of increasing.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
gribble

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:38:46 AM

Insiders can be wrong as well, can't they? I mean t hat crryptocurrency develops in its own and it is hard to predict its success in the beginning of increasing.
You are right cryptocurrency is very difficult to prediction but still there is sign is the project will be successfull in the future or not, for example the progress of cardano from the developer of team here is one example of it in video.
In this webcast, Jon from Cardano Foundation caught up with Grigore Rosu, CEO of Runtime Verification. Grigore answered questions from the Cardano community about the research and development happening over at RV. Watch the video webcast here: https://forum.cardano.org/t/webcast-with-grigore-rosu-ceo-of-runtime-verification/15347
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: