Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:39:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your biggest earning from the bounties?  (Read 145 times)
coskunc (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 03:01:27 PM

I have been attending airdrops for a long time. I have also been attending to the bounties but not really committed. Actually I am still suspicious if I will get enough coins from bounties.

How much did you earn from bounties (coins that are already on exchanges, not in ICO state)
I read people spending 8-9 hours a day for these bounties. I am not currently working so I also have time for that...
Is it really worth it?

And for the earnings, if you guys write down how much you earned from which type of bounty campaign that would also be a really valuable information.
I think there are lots of people asking these questions too...
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:58:12 PM

Actually, you earn so much more in Bounties than Airdrops. I've seen people make thousand of dollars on a SINGLE BOUNTY doing ONLY Social Media bounties last year. I just started doing Bounty this year and I have not made so much luck because as the market goes bearish, bounty earnings went down drastically too. This is also because bounties are getting more and more crowded lately and rewards are divided proportionally among more participants than ever. More and more people participate on bounty as each day passes and our individual rewards gets smaller and smaller too.
So far the highest amount I've earned is $300 on a single bounty participating on every campaign (social media, blog and signature). That does not even come close to my friend who earned $3,500 just from Social Media Campaigns on the past year.

trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 08:30:04 PM

I don't remember well but more than $500, it is still easy to make such money if you can find a good bounty but your rank should definetely be high.

JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:37:28 PM

I don't know why they spend so much time like that, 8 - 9 hours, everyday to work on bounty, don't they have  real job? For me, I think I just need to spend about 1 - 2 hours a day to complete everything I need to do for my bounty campaign Smiley. Maybe they join so many campaigns at a time but I only join 1 bounty campaign at a time. And the highest amount I can earn from a single bounty campaign is about $1000

sousay

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:45:44 PM

I have received my tokens in the bounty campaign that I had participated but still not in exchange I don't know how much I will get in $.
btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:46:45 PM

We heard a lot and the number of participants was low. But we need to find projects that fill the hardcap. Very difficult, of course.
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 10:02:10 PM

I've made satisfactory money with bounty but that depends, in few months it can be 10x lowerif you don't sell and vice versa so the earnings can be burned if you are not careful.
loicuagio1979

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:03:07 AM

The most important things I have learnt from bounty campaigns is that I can better understand the blockchain and new technologies which may be used in the near future. I can understand how the world is running and what the humankind need. I think bounty is a game and bounty hunters are real players but the bonus is for some players only
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 05:06:49 AM

I just promoted to Full Member some weeks ago, so I have not earn bounty as full member, but as for Member, my biggest earning was $700 for a single Bounty, it was from IOS Token bounty campaign, it last for 2 months. I am now joining new bounty campaign, let see how much can I earn this time.

hermes006

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:54:37 AM

I have been attending airdrops for a long time. I have also been attending to the bounties but not really committed. Actually I am still suspicious if I will get enough coins from bounties.

How much did you earn from bounties (coins that are already on exchanges, not in ICO state)
I read people spending 8-9 hours a day for these bounties. I am not currently working so I also have time for that...
Is it really worth it?

And for the earnings, if you guys write down how much you earned from which type of bounty campaign that would also be a really valuable information.
I think there are lots of people asking these questions too...
Now bounty campaigns involve significantly more people than before, the reward per person is less. I have not received tokens from bounty, just airdrops yet, but my friend earned about $ 1,000 for one Bounty campaign.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:52:22 AM

Good day. I just started joining bounty last year and my second bounty gave me $6000 on social media alone and that bounty lasted for 2 Mons only. I'm still new then so I don't know anything about signature campaign and if so I would have earned lots more. That was actually a shock for me and seems too good to be true but yes I already cashed that amount and it helped me a lot. I'm still joining several campaigns and I choose good projects and HODL my rewards and not selling them after payout. I'm holding coins that I trust will moon and will go big in the future. Some profits I use on trading too.
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:57:59 AM

Now it's getting harder and harder to find good rewards. Everyone is starting to do this job, which reduces the per capita share, so it's very hard to win good awards. but if you have the chance again maybe you will win well

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: