Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:33:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 7 things to know about EOS  (Read 363 times)
Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:48:45 PM

"Thanks for this article. It's really helpful for me but I think there
isn't enough DATA to predict that long term yet.
"
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VogueaNON

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:26:13 PM

EOS seems promising to me. If it is adopted by the community and if it’s really able to offer free transaction then I think maybe it can replace Ethereum.   
Nagyan01

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:50:10 PM

Did any of you actually read the article? How you can read that and still be bullish on EOS is utterly beyond me.
Thanks for this article. It's really helpful for me but I think there EOS is the big thing in the next couple of Years!
berezov_petro

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:22:41 PM

Found this really good article talking about EOS: https://www.strictlycrypto.com/7-things-to-know-about-eos/

Such a thorough article. Thoughts on it? Are you bullish on EOS?
Yes, this is really a good article and I learned a lot of new facts about the EOS. This is a good and prospective coin that has all the chances to grow several times and bring benefits to people.

arditiyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:24:38 PM

I think eos will be a serious competitor for ethereum platform, both of them have some similarities but with different advantages and features

GreotDollyce

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:28:01 AM

I totally agree with all the mentioned points of the article you have shared. What I find best of EOS is that it is scalable and another good thing about them is they reward block producers.
AltCoinShooter

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:32:08 AM

The article you shared is a beneficial one. Yes it is very true that the decentralized operating system EOS has an immense potentialities that leads itself to become one of the most promising teams all over the world.
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:34:42 AM

Did any of you actually read the article? How you can read that and still be bullish on EOS is utterly beyond me.
Thanks for this article. It's really helpful for me but I think there EOS is the big thing in the next couple of Years!

??

WHy wouldn't they be bullish on it? Everything stated in the article is extremely positive I didn't read the ENTIRE thing TLDR but skimmed over most of it and everything said was extremely good for EOS and would make it seem like it is a great project so it is utterly beyond me why you're saying this? LOL
CrazyBTC7800

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:43:42 AM

I appreciate what EOS is offering. If they can really do this they can become a heavyweight contender. If the cryptocurrency community will adopt them then who knows they can replace ethereum.
GhostAltCoin

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:57:52 AM

A very useful post it is indeed. It has mentioned a couple of things regarding EOS. So this article actually helps me a lot to have a good analysis on EOS and to understand it in a better way.
CorneliaMarket

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:31:25 AM

Thanks for sharing such informative article.  I got to know about EOS much from your article. I used to find EOS a bit more complicated but after giving this write up a read I have sorted many things out
BlueSteel54

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:35:35 PM

EOS is definitely experiencing a bullish trend right now, probably the first one in the history of this coin and it was predictable. EOS have been doing really good in the market for a long time. Thanks for sharing the article, very well written and detailed. Much appreciated.
AfterHot542

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:23:05 AM

The article you provided is so detailed and well formatted that it left no stones unturned to prove EOS' current state. EOS has been doing well in the market for a long time but recently they have broken all their past record and started a bull run which is a huge news for EOS holders.
ExpediteStyle201

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:14:56 AM

It's amazing to find something in a brief discussion about EOS. Each and every concept have a clear explanation and pieces of information were well arranged. This is going to be really helpful for the newbies to know in a brief about EOS. It takes time to go through it but really worth it.
pebakova

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:19:37 AM

I can only say one thing at the moment ! That is not the time to buy it, you need to wait a little longer ! In General, this is a very important investment that should be every investor in the profile !
citydragoon

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:11:28 AM

It is true, I agree here. And Eos is dtill in my top of the most preferable alternative cryptocurrencies, I believe that it will overtake Eth or even Btc once.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
JanVanHellsing

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Decentralised Wearable Devices

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:58:48 AM

It is completely centralized. The Block Producers hold complete dominion over the blockchain, and can freeze your accounts, reverse your transactions and even confiscate your funds as they please, without having to justify their actions or even give a reason. There is nothing you can do about this. EOS is inflationary - they are constantly printing more tokens to "award" the Block Producers, meaning your tokens are constantly being devalued.

If you hold EOS, you are literally losing money for the privilege of someone else having power over your tokens. It's a complete embarrassment to crypto, and an embarrassment to be invested in it.

One of the best articles I have read about EOS, it ticks almost all the boxes that enables it to become a real Etheteum Contester. I share some concerns that were voiced regarding some red flags as the issues during the main net launch, the weak participation rate and especially the centralised structure. I also prefer coins that have a burning rate instead an inflation, even though it is only 5% per year. I think the probability that the price appreciates more than 5% in the following years is high, that should balance the inflation out. I think ut’s a fair trade off considering there are no transaction costs. I am aware it is not perfect but I don’t see any other next gen dApps platform that is in the same league. Which one is better in your view and why?

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18504

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:44:19 PM

and especially the centralised structure.

So you accept that it's centralised, that the Block Producers have complete control over your coins, can freeze your accounts, reverse your transactions and confiscate your money, but you just don't care? That makes even less sense than the people that are just too stupid/lazy to find out.
kulsuma

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 07:20:53 AM

Basically Among 1500 coins EOS is one of them also they have good capital in market based on this they actually surprised the whole market and now it is in number 10 positions which is really amazing.
juliyett

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:12:46 AM

Eos is on the top of alternative cryptocurrencies to my mind, and this article is so iseful to understand its processes of working which will help to make income larger.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: