Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:22:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum goes to the top!  (Read 16125 times)
Moeda

Activity: 1526
Merit: 270

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 10:48:47 AM

Even though 2020 is in sight, we see that Ethereum prices continue to down. Even the current price of $ 150. Along with falling prices Bitcoin. If you look at the crypto chart today it's like a waterfall that seems impossible to go up. If Ethereum 2.0 is released, will it be able to change the current Ethereum prices. I'm not sure this will change.

Yes, there's no doubt. Even with terrible market conditions, just the hype of the new update coming out alone will increase the price of Ethereum. If the market was already trending upwards when it's released, it could be something really special. Either way, as we get closer to the release of the 2.0 update, be prepared to watch the price climb up from all the hype and renewed interest in the project.

So, what can we make as a benchmark that ethereum prices will increase after the 2.0 release.
I think the price increases depending on the presence of interested people in crypto. The chaos in the crypto world today keeps prices drop. The chaos I meant was that there was frequent fraud at the start of the project launch, and the team that fled by ignoring the project, did not conform to the planned roadmap.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 03:28:36 AM

Even though 2020 is in sight, we see that Ethereum prices continue to down. Even the current price of $ 150. Along with falling prices Bitcoin. If you look at the crypto chart today it's like a waterfall that seems impossible to go up. If Ethereum 2.0 is released, will it be able to change the current Ethereum prices. I'm not sure this will change.

Yes, there's no doubt. Even with terrible market conditions, just the hype of the new update coming out alone will increase the price of Ethereum. If the market was already trending upwards when it's released, it could be something really special. Either way, as we get closer to the release of the 2.0 update, be prepared to watch the price climb up from all the hype and renewed interest in the project.

So, what can we make as a benchmark that ethereum prices will increase after the 2.0 release.
I think the price increases depending on the presence of interested people in crypto. The chaos in the crypto world today keeps prices drop. The chaos I meant was that there was frequent fraud at the start of the project launch, and the team that fled by ignoring the project, did not conform to the planned roadmap.

I don't think I could give you any idea of how much the price of ETH would rise with hype from the community of the updates, but it will almost certainly rise. Just look at what happened with BSV and that whole fiasco. A little bit of positive news about something really gets people interested in it again. The same goes for negative news having a negative impact on the prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36]
  Print  

Jump to: