Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:38:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins to Invest?  (Read 2040 times)
NQkeemi

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:05:42 AM

For me It's great to contribute on PRiVCY at the present time. This is presently one of my top pick. New association come and more news are yet to come. It's communty is getting greater step by step. At present underestimated yet I personnaly trusted that It will going to shill this year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:58:14 AM

I think stellar is the potential coin in the market. Right now; its price is literally flying in the market. It is the third most popular coin in the market and it would be wise enough to invest on it.

Despite the bearish trend, Stellar proves that it is one of the best altcoins. I believe, that it will start gaining in a month. Besides this altcoin, I would choose Waves, Cardano, Komodo, OmiseGO, and Ontology.
DavidEdward

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:27:12 AM

I think that it is better to invest in BTC because this currency has many pros as well as ETH which is the second one in the rating. I have never invested in altcoins because to my mind, it is better to have BTC for a long hold.
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:32:40 AM

Ethereum is good altcoin to buy with lower price imaginable of ethereum, you can easily buy a lots of etheteum with Ten thousand dollars! Ethereum will definitely rise later and those that buy now will be reaping bountifully when that time comes!

Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:34:10 AM

Which will be the best altcoin to invest this year? It was ripple last year where investors got the jackpot with a short term investment and I think stellar will be the altcoin to look after this year and what are your opinions?

pecially bitcoin falls every day making the market very unstable bringing a decrease in other crypto. but if you believe in the last week there is growth even though it's only a short time. You can buy to get a profit even if it's small.
Pham Nhat Vuong

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:39:50 AM

Allcoin is very volatile. hurt
sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:50:12 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 10:20:06 PM by sister1001

From my view point; I think NANO and Binance Coin will be the best ALTcoins to invest in 2018! NANO is an outstanding platform

NANO is a poor solution to a problem that does not exist. The chain does not offer any technical innovation and the nodes are mostly in Colombia used for mere speculation as the coin itself does not have any use case, where they should remain.
R9s

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:53:57 AM

The altcoin has always been the first choice for short-term trading, because investing in altcoin does not require much capital, and the price of the altcoin can be doubled in a short period of time, but the altcoin also has a fatal weakness and is prone to collapse!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:59:23 AM

After I got acquainted with the prices on the market today I can say that the prices are really very reasonable, so I think that you can start buying, but do not do it fanatically, you need to start buying portionwise.
jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:03:59 AM

Altcoint is the best for investment in my opinion is ethereum, this coint is the best coint after bitcoint and certainly has a high selling price too, if you believe invest in ethereum and please enjoy the results then
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:10:21 AM

I prefer to invest in small altcoins. it brings much more money then hodling bit alts for  a long time
In my opinion, Wases are a good choice for investment. The project provides a safe and efficient decentralized digital trading platform, allowing users to conduct digital currency transactions without restrictions.
Melodysong

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:13:05 AM

It would have been best to make research on your own. The best coin to buy is bitcoin in my own opinion
simplelove

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:49:14 AM

Peoples are investing on these coins because these coins are profitable. These coins are also less risky because these are stable in the market. So you can invest on altcoin.
To be honest there are a lot of cryptos to invest in. In my opinion, one should do their own researches before buying. If you are interested in buying Cryptocurrencies you can visit www.CoinSwitch .co
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:02:11 AM

In my opinion, ethereum is the best to invest now while the market is low because its price decreased a lot and i believe that when the market recovers it will have a big increased because of its potential and good qualities, it is on the top altcoins now in the marketcap.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:04:44 AM

Some worthwhile altcoin for us to invest is Stellar, and Monero. These are two altcoins that I am very confident, I think in the near future they will grow strongly and bring a lot of profit to investors. Stellar has impressive growth rates, which provide high stability. Monero has the perfect technology, it brings privacy to the user. All transactions with Monero are completely anonymous. I believe in future Monero will be more popular and its price will increase.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
liliano

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:38:50 AM

the price of bitcoin is getting fall then there will be many tokens or coin altcoins experiencing a big correction and this will be a long-term investment
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:49:12 AM

Which will be the best altcoin to invest this year? It was ripple last year where investors got the jackpot with a short term investment and I think stellar will be the altcoin to look after this year and what are your opinions?

Talking about alt coins, it always reminds me of how ether represents on this area as we know that it's the crypto next to bitcoin in terms of market capitalization. But with the recent dip ETH is experiencing, it is the best time right now to include ETH in your crypto assets.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:04:41 AM

Talking about alt coins, it always reminds me of how ether represents on this area as we know that it's the crypto next to bitcoin in terms of market capitalization. But with the recent dip ETH is experiencing, it is the best time right now to include ETH in your crypto assets.
Yes I agree on that. I see that the altcoin is now dropping same with the eth. But i believe that the eth is the most amazing coin and we need to invest on it today because it has an amazing features and demand. The huge dip that we experience on BTC and eth today is really a great opportunity.
daniel08

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:13:30 AM

For me amongst the altcooins the best is the etherium to invest , and now is the best time to buy and invest in etherium because its price is below $300 . Because etherium is for a long term investments and long term gaining of profits. When etherium goes high in value its a guaranteed big profit just like bitcoin. Etherium is the most popular altcoins in the cryptocurrency world and  most used token in ICO.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:18:29 AM

our opinion is to hold back bitcoin and ethereum, because this year the price is also cheap, so I will hold it back by waiting a few months the price will recover, so we will also easily get a lot of money at a better price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: