Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:38:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coaching People To Trade Crypto/Forex (700+ followers on tradingview)  (Read 48 times)
Cryptojam1 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:03:30 PM

Hello everybody, I'm back from vacation and currently I have some free time this month so I thought I would spend it by coaching people who would like to deepen their knowledge about trading. On tradingview.com I have over 700 followers(Dreamblood) .

My services would cost around:
50$ for the basics - correct usage of support/resistance, emas, RSI + more.
150$ - correct usage of heiken ashi, fibonacci levels, breakouts, ichimoku + more.
300$ - secrets of how brokers/exchanges (a.k.a whales) makes money from the regular retail traders(like you) and how you can use it to your advantage and greatly increase your trading performance, portfolio management + more.

*All courses will lead you to being profitable. If you don't have the money to get the course you want, just order the cheaper one and grow your account until you can afford the other one.
*If you bought the 50$ course and decide that you want to take the 150$ course(for example), it will cost 100$ because you already spent 50$

This year I've been a personal financial adviser for 4 people who managed to pay off their debts and get extra money so they could live an easier life, I've ended my contracts with them because in the end I just taught them how to trade by themselves so they would not be solely dependent on me, that's my goal with all my students.

If you're interested in what I offer, message me in tradingview and we will discuss the terms and get to work quickly.

Good luck!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: