Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:48:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tutorial: How to use SeuntjieBot?  (Read 216 times)
fujin24k (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:17:14 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 07:56:12 AM by fujin24k
Merited by BTCevo (1)

Hello guys!

Are you having trouble on using SeuntjieBot/Dicebot? Well if that is the case i can help you with that.

1.You need to download the latest version at https://bot.seuntjie.com/downloads.aspx. That's the official website. Extract all files in a single folder.
2.You need to download the netframework v.4.5.2 and install it
3. You need to enable api key on your selected dice betting website. Copy both api key and private key once activated/generate.
4. If there's any permission to play before you can play using SeuntjieBot you need to check or mark enabled and save your settings.
5. Open your SeuntjieBot and choose the website you like to play by clicking the Site(YD) If theres an option to choose the cryptocurrency just select the coin you have on that website.
6. On most cases, you need the username and api key to login but if it doesnt work just use your api key to login.
7. Once login, you can see you balance on that website in Upperleft section of Seunjiebot.
8. Good luck and have green rolls!!!!!

Any donations will really appreciated.

BTC Address: 3E5xAXMBXGuwhVzUXby8hnQ2PthTk5XwX7
LTC Address: Ld3fcxSkM1aT1iYL1rTMiui8o6Efc9NpJz
ETH Address: 0xaE426c78Ba0AD04ab2abF4cBAd78b37C7b17065F

For any scripts you need on programmer mode in Settings Mode, I can also help you and I will make it for you just post your query here, what kind of script of betting you like.

If this post/thread helps you please dont hesitate to up this post/thread.

https://prnt.sc/kfilbv
https://prnt.sc/kgigfi
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:20:54 PM

Its good to put up some tutorials but having that tag of donation doesnt give a good view. Sad

People can start or view directly with a simple google search and end up to this link https://bot.seuntjie.com/gettingstarted.aspx .

fujin24k (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:26:42 PM

Its good to put up some tutorials but having that tag of donation doesnt give a good view. Sad

People can start or view directly with a simple google search and end up to this link https://bot.seuntjie.com/gettingstarted.aspx .

thanks for the comment anyhow i just want to try if there are people who are generously enough lol...
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:03:46 PM

Actually this is a good method in order for first time to use it anyway but I do not understand why you put your 3  btc negative as your results, usually people will give their best results and shows us that the bot is really worked. But here, it seems that you are begging for money because of this huge loss. I do not mind actually sharing some here but with this kind of thing people will start doubting your work and will called it useless thing although it is good tutorial. May be with somr pictures will be better as I can add up
fujin24k (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:51:10 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 08:02:22 AM by fujin24k

Actually this is a good method in order for first time to use it anyway but I do not understand why you put your 3  btc negative as your results, usually people will give their best results and shows us that the bot is really worked. But here, it seems that you are begging for money because of this huge loss. I do not mind actually sharing some here but with this kind of thing people will start doubting your work and will called it useless thing although it is good tutorial. May be with somr pictures will be better as I can add up

My bad... anyways i will put some pictures later on how will i regain that negative profit, what i mean is the progress of my betting and the strategy i use...
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:58:38 PM

Actually this is a good method in order for first time to use it anyway but I do not understand why you put your 3  btc negative as your results, usually people will give their best results and shows us that the bot is really worked. But here, it seems that you are begging for money because of this huge loss. I do not mind actually sharing some here but with this kind of thing people will start doubting your work and will called it useless thing although it is good tutorial. May be with somr pictures will be better as I can add up

My bad... anyways i will put some pictures later on how will i regain that negative profit, what i mean is the progress of my betting and the strategy i use...

If you want to give us some strategy, you just need to wrote it here so you do not bother taking some picture and put it here. The progress you made is awesome because you can hold so many bets by using seuntjie's bot. I know it is reliable bot but people still want to try your strategy while regaining the profit. May be some video will work
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:46:53 PM

If you want to give us some strategy, you just need to wrote it here so you do not bother taking some picture and put it here. The progress you made is awesome because you can hold so many bets by using seuntjie's bot. I know it is reliable bot but people still want to try your strategy while regaining the profit. May be some video will work

I don't need a strat to get -3 bitcoins in the red, I can do it with my eyes closed
but this is probably not his screenshot either, if he had lost 3 coins,he would probably not bother putting donation addies first place
although... it might make sense,never mind,lol if he has lost everything
in any case,this is as bad marketing for the bot as you can imagine,even if your loss has nothing to do with the bot itself but rather with your strategy /bank management

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:17:43 PM

I don't need a strat to get -3 bitcoins in the red, I can do it with my eyes closed
but this is probably not his screenshot either, if he had lost 3 coins,he would probably not bother putting donation addies first place
in any case,this is as bad marketing for the bot as you can imagine,even if your loss has nothing to do with the bot itself but rather with your strategy /bank management

I think he already saying that he is going to update his strategy by using seuntjie's bot after he regain his profit back. Btw I think he does not really mean that he used the bot and losing 3 btc. He just want to prove that anyone can use the bot as well. May be you are wrong about the marketing as well

fujin24k (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:11:35 AM

I think he already saying that he is going to update his strategy by using seuntjie's bot after he regain his profit back. Btw I think he does not really mean that he used the bot and losing 3 btc. He just want to prove that anyone can use the bot as well. May be you are wrong about the marketing as well

It doesnt mean i lose 3 btc i cannot regain my loss if you will see both pictures there different in such a way on how did i make the bets and script. anyhow what like i said if you need some scripts just tell me your idea, for example.. how to make preroll script after 6 loses in a row you will bet 2x, or how to make a script that if you reach ur betloss limit you will bet all what you lose using higher chance until win. its my bad that i use the -3 btc profit haha...
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:25:01 AM

It doesnt mean i lose 3 btc i cannot regain my loss if you will see both pictures there different in such a way on how did i make the bets and script. anyhow what like i said if you need some scripts just tell me your idea, for example.. how to make preroll script after 6 loses in a row you will bet 2x, or how to make a script that if you reach ur betloss limit you will bet all what you lose using higher chance until win. its my bad that i use the -3 btc profit haha...

Actually I do not saying that you can't regain any loss that you made but it just not my type to rely my bets pure on bot. But sometimes I will use it but not every time I bet and for long because the longer bet you made the losing streak you will get. There is really

To think that you use -3 btc, I am sure you are some whale to bet, but if you do not mind sharing it publicaly then go for it. Many people want to try it and may be they will donate some if they gain some profit
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: