Author Topic: @Atlas  (Read 4441 times)
tysat (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 08:47:06 PM

Coming up with a new idea every week, posting it on the forums, then closing the thread down after a few hours is never going to do any good.  Find something and stick with it, stop trying to do so much.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2011, 08:54:12 PM

Or better yet, brainstorm your ideas on the forum and ask for feedback and suggestions BEFORE you seriously consider it (and actually listen to advice). Glad you dropped the Kiva thing. I had no idea how much of a scam they were either.
RandyFolds

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 08:57:04 PM

not even 24 hours on this last one. it's like a caricature of a real person.

you just can't stop digging, can you?
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 11:39:56 PM

I wonder if Atlas holds the record around here for the most self-closed threads.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
bitleaker

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 11:47:07 PM

I wonder if Atlas holds the record around here for the most self-closed threads.
Do admins have the power to block Atlas from closing his threads in future? I know with Vbulletin and some other forum software, you can add people to different groups with different permissions.

It is a sign of cowardice on Atlas's part that he cannot keep the discussions open. It is also a sign that he is nearly always wrong with his views, and that it is impossible for him to defend his views. It is also a sign of his immaturity that he cannot keep the debates open. He is also a cheat, having reneged on the 100BTC bet yesterday, and for last-posting then closing his 'win 1BTC' thread.

Also, he has closed this loan thread prior to repaying the loan - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=48302.0
repentance

View Profile
October 16, 2011, 12:21:06 AM

Looks like he's deleted his forum account.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
bitleaker

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 16, 2011, 12:38:08 AM

And nothing of value was lost.
repentance

View Profile
October 16, 2011, 12:54:38 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2011, 01:20:05 AM by repentance

Why does it seem so fitting that his last act on the forum before nuking his account was borrowing half a Bitcoin?

Who's your next teen rescue project going to be Matthew?  Atlas and Jake haven't worked out so well.

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 16, 2011, 02:15:30 AM

Yeah, but it's not like his new one won't be instantly recognizable anyway.
JeffK

Activity: 350

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
October 16, 2011, 03:00:59 AM

they always come back.....
Immanual Stop

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2011, 01:28:08 PM

He'll be back
danman87

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2011, 03:54:56 PM

Thank god he is gone. F that kid.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2011, 05:12:34 PM

Thank god he is gone. F that kid.

Time for a music salute: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krP4qyrJXcI

JeffK

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 05:58:48 AM

Quote from: Atlas
I don't think you all understand. My phone has been off the hook nearly all week. My mother's facebook was hacked, my email spammed. I don't know if it is the goons but there is quite literally a sociopath polluting my life right now. This Ragnar guy is one of them.

Look, anybody claiming to be or trying to imitate me is not me. Please just leave me alone. I am tired. I am just tired.
]

Are you fuckbags hacking his mommy's Facebook (doubtful it ever happened) or calling him? Don't do that. He's a minor for christ's sake. It's also cyberbullying.

So when Atlas comes to this thread and apologizes for being such a big mouthed, long winded, pompous, arrogant, self absorbed, lazy douche-bag, maybe everyone will stop bothering him on and offline.

Poor kid still doesn't understand how he sounds...

can't say I didn't try REPEATEDLY (despite his constant resistance) to help him.

Holy shit, if that post is real that's pretty fucking crazy

That' s the level of harassment I thought only 4channers did
JeffK

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 06:11:50 AM

Quote from: Atlas
I don't think you all understand. My phone has been off the hook nearly all week. My mother's facebook was hacked, my email spammed. I don't know if it is the goons but there is quite literally a sociopath polluting my life right now. This Ragnar guy is one of them.

Look, anybody claiming to be or trying to imitate me is not me. Please just leave me alone. I am tired. I am just tired.
]

Are you fuckbags hacking his mommy's Facebook (doubtful it ever happened) or calling him? Don't do that. He's a minor for christ's sake. It's also cyberbullying.

So when Atlas comes to this thread and apologizes for being such a big mouthed, long winded, pompous, arrogant, self absorbed, lazy douche-bag, maybe everyone will stop bothering him on and offline.

Poor kid still doesn't understand how he sounds...

can't say I didn't try REPEATEDLY (despite his constant resistance) to help him.

Also, he shouldn't have to apologize for being a douchebag online just to get someone to stop harassing him, it shouldn't be happening period.

I really wanted the kid to do well someday (minus the scamminess he exhibited sometimes), I don't think he wanted to take the positive advice many of us tried to extend to him.

If this is actually happening, it should stop immediately. He's just a kid who already apparently has some manic depression to deal with, and most of the stuff he did wasn't out of malice or anything, just the dumb tendencies teens have.
repentance

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 06:45:06 AM

If anyone from here is harassing him, knock it the fuck off.  We're not /b/.

cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 08:06:28 AM

His new persona hasn't said anything too ridiculous yet. Wait for it.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2011, 02:04:19 PM

Meh, SomethingAwful goons are pretty well known for harassing people. That's what they do. For most of them that's the only way they're able to get aroused and masturbate before crying themselves to sleep, and if they don't harass anyone, they just end up staying up all night saying crazy shit.

As for trying to help him, if men in general don't take advice from their wives who try to change them, why in the f#^& would they listen to some guy on a forum? Most of the time, only way for someone to change is to make enough mistakes on their own to realize they're doing something wrong, and change themselves. You're really wasting your time otherwise (no matter how much you want to feel good about being right and helping someone)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2011, 02:04:52 PM

His new persona hasn't said anything too ridiculous yet. Wait for it.

Plural or singular?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2011, 02:23:04 PM

If anyone from here is harassing him, knock it the fuck off.  We're not /b/.

I give! What is /b/?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: