Author Topic: delete  (Read 9241 times)
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 03:21:29 AM

I suggest you simply Google "Microcash Scam" or search popular consumer protection sites like Ripoffreport.com, PissedCustomer, etc...

Why would anyone even bother ?
99% of the results that come up are your rants and tirades. I can save myself a step and just read them here first hand, rather than under your assumed alias' as anti-Microcash sockpuppets that you have created to submit all of these so-called 'reports'....LOL

Considering your handle is BitcoinExpress, you sure as shit spend alot of your time (as can be seen in your post history) in here (Alt Cryptocurrencies) as the Solidcoin/Microcash PR person.

As much as you would like to believe that there is a shit-ton of bad press out there on the web.....IT WAS ALL CREATED BY YOU.

Your post in regards to Solidcoin/Microcash MORE than anyone else on either this forum or the internet combined (adding up your split-personality-sockpuppet accounts from everywhere).

Are you REALLY that bored ?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: