Bitcoin Forum
October 18, 2018, 11:39:14 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust ICO Rating sites?  (Read 7109 times)
ripple

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:06:16 AM

I think it depends on the case to evaluate the individual trusted ICO rating pages of each person. But at the moment I'm a bit skeptical because so many bad campaigns get high marks. It depends on the experience of judgment, but I do not trust statistics.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sopromat

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

Vena Network

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:25:56 PM

ICO has expert reports on rating websites. But I do not trust expert reports on ICO rating websites. Some experts offer a faulty report to obtain interest. Investors need a different opinion of honest experts. Do not forget to do research. I do not invest in detailed research.

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
UniversityCoin

Activity: 378

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:30:41 PM

Of course you should not trust the rating site. They can be bought, for a larger amount of cash fees. I think you need more confidence in developers, if they have a good positive experience.

You are right that you should not trust sites with ratings. I am suspicious of projects that are located on the first places of rating sites. Most likely they are deceivers. I try to avoid such projects.

roy12875

Activity: 90

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:31:05 PM

I am not all trust the ICO rating site, they just review the project team, blockchain technology in the project, some ICO rating sites seem to copy the information from their official page, the rating cannot protect you avoid the scam.

trash321

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:31:45 PM

Previously, I really took into account the opinion of all these assessments that exist today on sites like icobench, but in the end there were projects that still didn’t collect anything, because there were some reasons now it seems to me that it is still not advisable to use it.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

Aiming for the better.

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:34:47 PM

With all that said, should it still be a factor to look at when investing in ICO?

I suggest that you don't look at the ratings itself when you have plans on investing your money on ICOs. You are right that some ICO rating website just accept payments from the ICOs so that their project will have ratings to attract certain investors. But do not generalize. There are really some ICO that achieve high ratings because they are a solid team. But a factor that you should always look is the availability and the achievability of the project especially the team itself.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
max6575

Activity: 378

TOPEX.IO

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 12:36:37 PM

as moderation with release of news and regulation from market and developer to counts of distinct with notable to work on qualification investors might depends on returns with expert decision as supporting strength on option as preparing use with spares on funds to put with submission of exchange with the table.

═╣ ◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for  Brand  New  Cryptocurrency Exchange ╠═
═╬═╣with loss compensation and profit distribution between TPX token holders╠═
╩══╣ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ╠══
NotFoundGlobal

Activity: 200

Nothing to do! :)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 12:37:46 PM

They seem biased to me. A friend of mine who's doing an ICO told me that they paid 10ETH for 5 quality ratings and that's that! I noticed that some ICOs with good project, team, and good social media presence are struggling with getting good reviews.

With all that said, should it still be a factor to look at when investing in ICO?
You are right dude. I'm as bounty hunter when I participate in bounty, I also check their rating ICO Project. Why I usually check on ico rating platform? because I don't have a time for research their project. Did you see many project scam but they have a good rating on ico rating platform Smiley

trungle237

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:39:22 PM

Sad
The market is going down, it's very hard for ICO, I saw that many project that couldn't bring ICO to the trading market.
clipto

Activity: 142

Neironix

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:43:11 PM

From time to time, I am checking the rating websites to ensure, that the ICO, I am going to participate in, is listed on every rating website and has got high ratings. If an ICO isn't listed on Bench, Drops and Marks, I usually do not participate in such projects.

vertinfos

Activity: 336

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:47:04 PM

Well trust estimates don't trust heard a lot of where that assessment bought these , and for example, take icobench I had a project which was estimated at 3.2 there , and gave me the money that is estimated 5 to be envied

Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 12:56:35 PM

No, not entirely... A lot of these rating sites are paid for. If a project pays some amount of money, they are given very high ratings, but these projects goes on to fail woefully.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                   
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
dulinivanrus

Activity: 70

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:00:00 PM

I often pay attention to project evaluations, but I try to personally study the idea and the development team. I have to be confident in the project to invest in it !

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Aroma92

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:05:12 PM

I take into account the opinion of ICO ratings, but this is not the main criterion. I always look at how the ICO fees are going, whether I like the project, I study the team, their past achievements.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Fray

Activity: 176

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:33:47 PM

Watching ico rating for investing is not a good idea, one should go for all the details when it comes for investments and after watching projects and whitepapers one can get to know about the right crypto to invest in. Some sites are really being paid for it so we should keep double check of it on another site too. Check the ICOBENCH ratings and also verify it from other sites as well.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████      FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
martin1221

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:43:19 PM

They seem biased to me. A friend of mine who's doing an ICO told me that they paid 10ETH for 5 quality ratings and that's that! I noticed that some ICOs with good project, team, and good social media presence are struggling with getting good reviews.

When I was new in crypto, the first thing that I do before investing in ICO is to browse and read crypto rating sites. But overtime I have realized that some of these sites sometimes become bias on their sponsors or projects that donate to them. That is why right now I would rather do and review the project myself based on all the information I have gathered about the project.

❒ SWISS ALPS ❒        ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬      ❒ SWISS ALPS ❒
█████          The Smart Mining Company           █████
Telegram Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █    Twitter
adept

Activity: 194

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:59:59 PM

People making donations to ICO rating sites can arrange the score they want. Unfortunately, there are people who are dishonest in the crypto world and they are greedy people. I think you do your own research and do not rely on rating sites.

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
StockholmZ

Activity: 89

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 05:02:56 PM

People making donations to ICO rating sites can arrange the score they want. Unfortunately, there are people who are dishonest in the crypto world and they are greedy people. I think you do your own research and do not rely on rating sites.

but we also need to look at the ICO rating to make a benchmark for reviewing the project. Even though not everyone is doing dishonestly to the world of cryptocurrency.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
frausoft

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:12:47 PM

Personally, I do not trust ICO trackers as I personally came across them. For most of them, only one thing is important - how much can you pay them money for hosting your project? This is another type of advertising and nothing more.

Envision the Future! – EYEGLOB.NETEye Health Global Ecosystem on blockchain!
Our Objective: Make EyeGlob.Net Global Eye Health Ecosystem. Join our Token Campaign!
[/b]
Saint1990

Activity: 95

Think Positive HODL Everything gonna fine

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:39:16 PM

Never ever trust blindly ICO ratting sites, to take investment decisions do your own research or take proffessinal advice from the experts. This ratting sites takes listing fees from the ICOs to make them visible more on their sites. A must watch vedio for you if you really want to know the reality of the ICO listing site here is the link https://youtu.be/b_fFCdxkHGM

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.