Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:08:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LF 1.0 BTC loan to continue utilizing profits day trading  (Read 1051 times)
Trance (OP)

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 11:50:47 PM

Looking to play with some BTC on BTC-E, I used to trade for a friend with his funds until I made him enough money to cash out and leave me with no hobby!

Recently deposited $2,000 into BTC-E and it's been 30 days and still no funds available! Missing all the excitement with LTC hitting $25+ and other alt coins gaining immense omnipotence!

PST, I dont mind sending personal information, talking over the phone / skype! etc (always liked networking)

Please let me know any questions one may have!

Sorry if I dont seem motivated but I'm just not happy with what BTC-E has done as far as delaying my advancement as a day trader!

Some people are so poor ALL they have is money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 11:56:18 PM

Are you providing any collateral?  A $1000 USD loan is quite much, without any form of reassurance to the lending in case you default.
Trance (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 11:59:49 PM

Are you providing any collateral?  A $1000 USD loan is quite much, without any form of reassurance to the lending in case you default.

I have a World Of Warcraft account worth well over $10,000 (TCG items + other legendaries + rare mounts) character name --Destruct--Lightning's Blade

What else do you have in mind besides my WoW acc, because I would use that as collateral as long as I can take the gold off to somehow make the collateral equivalent to the amount of the loan, and how much interest are loans usually ? I was hoping to get something at 5% perhaps, for 14 days? I have a brilliant idea outside of day trading that I would like to put into action.

Trance (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 12:00:47 AM

I have a World Of Warcraft account worth well over $10,000 (TCG items + other legendaries + rare mounts) character name --Destruct--Lightning's Blade

What else do you have in mind besides my WoW acc, because I would use that as collateral as long as I can take the gold off to somehow make the collateral equivalent to the amount of the loan, and how much interest are loans usually ? I was hoping to get something at 5% perhaps, for 14 days? I have a brilliant idea outside of day trading that I would like to put into action.

I have cash and other monetary items (coins/silver/jewelry)

I'm located in Tampa Bay, Florida! I would be willing to meet at my house and so forth, I'm a very social person lol

Trance (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 12:02:42 AM

I really want to talk to someone over the phone to expand my idea ( a website to advertise main cryptocoin companies ) but in a VERY trendy and unique way!

A friend did this for gambling websites that would take in virtual gold from World Of Warcraft as collateral for the USD provided to gamble! (before BTC was invented) 2004-2006

He made off with $327,000 after 7 months!~

I plan to make double that!

Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 12:09:11 AM

I really want to talk to someone over the phone to expand my idea ( a website to advertise main cryptocoin companies ) but in a VERY trendy and unique way!

A friend did this for gambling websites that would take in virtual gold from World Of Warcraft as collateral for the USD provided to gamble! (before BTC was invented) 2004-2006

I expressed my feelings through a negative trust rating. Smiley

Even though I DO beleive your friend made 327k and you're going to double it (Jay?  Huh 'that you?)

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
Trance (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 12:31:47 AM

Big ambition and a lot of energy =)

But no Im not implying I'm going to take 1 BTC and turn it into 600k lol!

But the idea that I have will get started by the 1 BTC

Kouye

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 12:37:02 AM

Yes, I'm sure you know what to do with BTC, now.
Next account please!

I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 01:16:29 AM

It sounds like gambling to me.
If you can make 600 K with 1k, Why isn't everyone else doing it?
Trust me, there are a lot more smarter people out there.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 03:24:09 AM

Makes it likely you are looking to lose your WoW account, and default on the loan.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Trance (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 03:45:00 AM

Sorry that's the conclusion you came up with! But entirely wrong. Sucks the internet has to be treated as a place where everyone is potentially lying.
The WoW acc is worth WAY more than 1 BTC and I honestly would never like to use it as collateral because of the risk on my behalf. It's worth a lot more, thousands alone in items from www.WoWTcgLoot.com and to me and to other people who would pay A LOT of money for various items / perks that come with having an account that's been active on the same server since 2004! I guess I would somehow have to describe my idea without giving it away to convince someone that I'm good for a loan, I don't even need 1 BTC to trade and make away with daily profits + pay interest + expand knowledge as a cryptocurrency trader!

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 03:47:02 AM

Sorry that's the conclusion you came up with! But entirely wrong. Sucks the internet has to be treated as a place where everyone is potentially lying.
The WoW acc is worth WAY more than 1 BTC and I honestly would never like to use it as collateral because of the risk on my behalf. It's worth a lot more, thousands alone in items from www.WoWTcgLoot.com and to me and to other people who would pay A LOT of money for various items / perks that come with having an account that's been active on the same server since 2004! I guess I would somehow have to describe my idea without giving it away to convince someone that I'm good for a loan, I don't even need 1 BTC to trade and make away with daily profits + pay interest + expand knowledge as a cryptocurrency trader!

Excellent.  So you don't need this loan anymore.  You can lock the thread at the bottom.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Trance (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 03:53:47 AM

Makes it likely you are looking to lose your WoW account, and default on the loan.   Undecided

http://www.wowtcgloot.com/reins_of_the_swift_spectral_tiger.htm

Alone costed me $1,000 at the time, now worth $300 (asian connects, or $500 + online)

Im a veteran player from the WoW vanilla days! If anyones interested let me know, I also have a brand new Iphone 5 and Xbox 360 250gb I could use as collateral !

Enjoy the holidays fellow crytpo-goers!

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 03:03:53 PM

I can supply this loan fort 35 LTC collateral.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Trance (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 04:04:40 AM

Yeah, don't think getting a loan is as easy as meeting someone and exchanging personal information! Oh well! I tried .. I need coins as collateral, that's a great idea.

Kouye

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 04:06:58 AM

Yeah, don't think getting a loan is as easy as meeting someone and exchanging personal information! Oh well! I tried .. I need coins as collateral, that's a great idea.
You might get a free donation from AndrewWilliams, since you're red in my book. Give it a try.

Trance (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 11:56:34 PM

You might get a free donation from AndrewWilliams, since you're red in my book. Give it a try.

And how is he able to be contacted ? Have him send me a tell~

Trance (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:56:14 AM

Even though I DO beleive your friend made 327k and you're going to double it (Jay?  Huh 'that you?)

I have a lot of ambition wouldnt you say? My goals are set high :-) sorry that coems off negative to you~
I expressed my feelings through a negative trust rating. Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: