Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:23:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Check out this project  (Read 226 times)
MarchionessBold

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:11:03 AM

Circuli blockchain is a crowdsourcing platform where medical AI diagnosis are performed. Their aim is to create; train; share and monetize medical AI diagnostic algorithms. Improvement of quality and reduction of cost is their main mission.
CripplesPlazma

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:11:04 AM

This project seems very good. Actually this seems very much creative and such type of projects is really needed in this market. The coming of different types of creative projects focusing on different sites will increase the popularity of this market
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:23:51 AM

Hey
If anyone was at Beyond Blocks Summit in Seoul
There was a presentation done by Circuli.
The project is about using blockchain technology for medical AI diagnosis and decentralizing healthcare.

Join their Telegram chat.
I think there are similar project like this that already exist but will see what this project can offer. where are the links? website and telegram?
is this the correct site? http://circuli.io/  provide more info to your thread.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 09:29:49 AM

Hey
The project is about using blockchain technology for medical AI diagnosis and decentralizing healthcare.

If one would be interested in your project I think is quite necessary you provide us with link to project, where can read more about this great project which is using the blockchain technology for medical AI diagnosis. I think it could be a fantastic project.

amychong (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:46:21 AM

Circuli Website: http://circuli.io
Telegram: t.me/CirculiGroup

The website has more information and the White Paper.
chunysp

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:51:33 AM

It's one of the only medical blockchain projects that seems to focus on the diagnosis and not data sharing. I feel like most of the medical blockchains are focused on data sharing and letting users monetize their data. I followed the website lot of people posted http://circuli.io/ and I found their wp and telegram accounts there.
amychong (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:59:08 AM

Hey

If one would be interested in your project I think is quite necessary you provide us with link to project, where can read more about this great project which is using the blockchain technology for medical AI diagnosis. I think it could be a fantastic project.

I've provided the link. Sorry for the delay, guys.
I'm new to this!
blockcircle

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:04:14 AM

Looks pretty legit. I'll have to read over their white paper.
Took me a while to find their telegram - it isn't that active right now.
I don't have too many questions though. The project seems pretty straightforward.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: