Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:39:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My wife tell me that i should sell all of it.  (Read 1755 times)
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 04:27:42 AM

tell your wife it would be a valuable asset when want to patiently wait. If it sells for the current time I think will only accept a loss only and will not be more than that. be patient in current market conditions is required to be done. However, when it already knew that cannot be given anymore then willing however certainly only bring losses.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:27:50 AM

Ah ah! But the value was better around December last year, why didn't you sell it then?
Probably you didn't know how reasonable that  December rise was. Or you were targeting far more than what bitcoin could offer you then.
To advice you to sell at this moment is some how difficult to me.
hitchcoin

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:23:37 AM

Heh... My wife is also telling me some things but I usually kindly and gently explained to her that she is not familiar with all the things that I am, so she's not the best advisor that I can have Smiley
wooiuy

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:25:19 AM

I don't think there is any truth to what your wife said. Although the cryptocurrency continued to fall in this year's market, the price fell very seriously. But I think if we give up now, then we will lose more, and we should wait patiently for the market to pick up.
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:26:10 AM

I think that should not sell all at this time. The market is down very low, so you should wait for some more time.
vixcious

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:27:05 AM

I think she was wrong. She is completely ignorant of this market and she just wants the money of her family to be safe. You have to make your own decisions and opinions.
You have to have a mission to enrich your family and you have to trust your portfolio. Do not be discouraged, be patient and the good will come to you.

Fitrilalala

Activity: 248

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:31:47 AM

Hello guys,

I have attended this place since May 2017,
Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

we do have same problem here. I do have a sister who keep telling me to sell all of my asset in crypto, but i do think the market is going better, i do think yours is more family matter than mine, i think you would better decide it together and take a time to talk about it. I do able to decide that i have to hold cause im a single and im pretty sure all the risk and decisions is mine only. But in your case its completely different.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
concons31

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:38:03 AM

It's nice to keep cool in this regard. This is the right strategy, you are on the right track.Long time bear market has exhausted all of us.But I believe that you will be expecting the most beautiful gain.The bull is moving.
AssassinCreed

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:40:56 AM

I think the current market is not suitable for selling cryptocurrencies, because the whole market has fallen a lot. If you sell your cryptocurrency now, then you must be losing money. Keep enough patience to continue waiting. I believe that you can get more in the end. profit.
NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:46:01 AM

Heh... My wife is also telling me some things but I usually kindly and gently explained to her that she is not familiar with all the things that I am, so she's not the best advisor that I can have Smiley
I also think, if the wife does not deal with crypto-currencies, then she can not give the right advice. You have more information than she has, because you are constantly here and know what is going on to the market. To sell coins is not the best solution now.

cathat

Activity: 264

TEMCO

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:00:06 AM

Hello!I think now is the worst time to sell all.The price is too low and if you sell now you will loss a lot.You should wait than the price will be higher and than think about selling.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:06:11 AM

Hello guys,

Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

Our wife is our other half. Meaning both our decisions matter. This is a financial concern.  You should both set a clear goal and talk about it. The thing is both of you should understand the value of your investments and decide what is best for the family.
RlanaS

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:10:26 AM

Dont give up! Your patience will give you a reward in the near future, soon the market will go up!
dr_chen

Activity: 494
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:28:37 AM

Actually, being a family can mean being a partner in all decisions. You should convince your wife about your own ideas. Otherwise, you can regain all your money again but there can be sad things during this process.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
HornChrist

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:34:54 AM

You always need to listen to your wife. They always are right. But if I am serious, I can only agree with most of the commentators in here, you should be patient and you will get rewarded we all see than market have been going down for several months but heads up everything gonna be ok.
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:40:49 AM

In as much as crypto is volatile and unpredictable and the present condition of the market is very frustrating as the price of coin keeps falling, I will suggest that you should not sell all of it and hold patiently until when the market recover before you decide to sell.
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:41:06 AM

Hello guys,

Considering selling now might be a couple of months too late. Tell your wife to shut up and be patient. The SEC decision is delayed, again just in time to keep Bitcoin down. There is a lot of parties interested in Bitcoin and blockchain technology in general. I would not recommend selling anything but putting a good exchange like Binance, Huobi or Cobinhood in your portfolio or products making money walton, cindicator, hacken...partly the market cap completely destroyed
lena1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:43:11 AM

I doubt that it makes sense to sell everything, you just have to wait until the end of the year, when the price will rise again, and here you surely will not let her down!
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:19:57 PM

I doubt that it makes sense to sell everything, you just have to wait until the end of the year, when the price will rise again, and here you surely will not let her down!
Selling everything will causing lose of what you have when the time price is not good. That's right, price will rise again we have to be patient. Think wisely selling all is not good if the price drops.
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:43:40 PM

I almost have the same situation, only they tell me to go to work NORMAL, or else you are engaged in bitcoins) I agreed that by the end of the year we are waiting for nothing to change then so I will be going to the plant)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: