Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:45:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My wife tell me that i should sell all of it.  (Read 1755 times)
silenthawk (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:12:16 AM

Hello guys,

I have attended this place since May 2017,
Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ayoubouni95

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:15:12 AM

You should sell that all (we would all should) december.

Now i don't think selling all makes sense.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                        
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                    
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░  
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒              
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                              

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
happness2

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:15:17 AM

Hello friends, the market has been down for several months now. I don't think we should sell coins at this time, wait patiently for the arrival of the bull market, and you must believe that the future of cryptocurrencies is definitely bright.
kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:18:36 AM

I can just say that if you sell all the crypto now, you will get only a little money (maybe 5% or 10% from the peak). But if you don't sell them right now, you may got nothing or 10X returns.

No one can make decision for you, it need to be decided by yourself.
konomi

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:20:35 AM

I believe that your wife is a person who does not understand the market, but your wife recommends that you sell all the coins. This is her concern for you. The cryptocurrency market is cruel. I don't think you should complain about what she said!

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:20:54 AM

Hello guys,

Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

Don't build illusions and you won't get disillusions. Everyone who joined crypto would have loved their coins to rise thousand fold and buy islands with it without intermediaries.

But there is a real world outside, where if it has huge % increase, it may as well decrease. You should be able to always buy and sell coins with a certain strategy, having more entering points and exiting points is always a good thing. If I bought a coin with 20$, and I like that coin, if it goes to 2$, I buy more and I get a better average price, now I don't need that coin to rise to 20$ to be in profit, at 5$ per coin I can already sell some coins for a profit and store the rest to see how they will perform.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
boss82_big

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:21:44 AM

Hello guys,

Of course, do not listen to her, she does not understand anything in this market and will still give you advice, do just as you think it is necessary, and now it is necessary to redo this correction and then everything will be good, good luck to everyone
Xexen4

Activity: 756
Merit: 290

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:22:21 AM

i think dont give up before Q4 period passed. the Q4 periods are most excited days in the whole year. as you said u made profit on Q4 period.
hsjrjkf

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:22:44 AM

The market has fallen for more than eight months. Many people are panicking and scared. People sell their coins and make many wrong decisions. I don’t think you should listen to your wife’s words and don’t make the wrong decision. The encryption market will definitely rise, we must wait patiently, as long as you don’t sell your coins, you will not lose.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:25:41 AM

noone knows which one is better. but i dont agree with your wife. check the graphs of previous years. there were several times that market is very bearish like now. and sooner or later it was recovered. there is no reason for not to recover this time.
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:36:01 AM

Hello guys,

You should sell it if this going to strain your relationship, a relationship is more important than money, you can still make this money in the future, but the most important thing is to save your relationship and make it work there is still coins that you can make a profit in the future.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
bxxkj

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:37:47 AM

I don't think you should listen to your wife this time. It is very normal for the price to fall in the cryptocurrency market. Don't sell the currency you own because of the current decline. If you are here. Selling your currency at a low price, then I think you are the real loss of your money.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:38:44 AM

can you hold your crypto until December? that's the only way to increase your crypto I expect the market recover in December so keep it hold if you can.
loicuagio1979

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:39:12 AM

I agree with your wife. I think you can choose a good price to sell all of your portfolio and leave the market for at least 4 months. The market is not stable and there's no positive signals to hold. Money is everything and don't worry about not having chance to buy. If the bullish market return, there are many chances for you to buy, though you will have to buy btc at $10k or more. And please remember that if you want to beat the market, you have to win yourself first. So, balance your mood, guy
Piterg

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:41:00 AM

Hello guys,

I think that now we are at the bottom or near the bottoms, I do not see any reason to sell at current levels, if only you urgently need funds, then sell, but I would wait until at least the end of the year if I were in your place.
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:41:55 AM

Hello guys,

I will always try to suggest you just try to sell them all when the price was going up at least you can sell some of your stashs to the market. I know what you feel about that but i'm still holding a lot of altcoin too.
I only remember that the crypto goes from nothing to something and it just take a few years and more and more good news has come to the crypto. IM hodl. If you are getting some profit and you can try to cash out your profit and then buy back again at the low price.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:43:17 AM

Hello guys,

As of January 2018 you did not sell it. The best thing you should try to keep hold on. Now the price has gone down too low. Do something with your wife and persuade her. If you sell everything now. You will regret more

lghdt943

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:44:52 AM

You can tell your wife about the current market situation and get support from it. If your wife still thinks you should sell it or listen to his wife, then family harmony is more important than money.
trina

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

" Blockchain meets social network "

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:45:08 AM

Hello guys,

maybe if you want to sell it, not everything. believe me, the price will also go up again and show the best price. I was concerned, I am concerned about what you feel, you should sell 50% of what you have in December 2017.

🌕 ⟦ 𝗩 𝗘 𝗡 𝗨 𝗦 ⟧ - Currency for Broomstickk. 🌕
https://myvenus.ooo
🖥 📱 💻 Broomstickk - Decentralized Social Network 💻 📱 🖥
gathingbrus

Activity: 209
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:46:18 AM

a business, don't you depend on other people's waffle. Do not easily wobble, you must make sure your establishments. and don't forget to yourself with science. And don't forget to continue to learn to be better in crypto. So you'll be confident in taking a decision whether to sell or hodl.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: