Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:50:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My wife tell me that i should sell all of it.  (Read 1754 times)
OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 05:43:16 PM

For me I will tell you this- if you think selling all will help you just sell but if you think the market won't help you then I think you should not think of selling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:04:56 PM

Hello guys,

I have attended this place since May 2017,
Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

You should have listened to your wife, but earlier, now I think it's too late to sell. We are close to dip.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Kapee

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 06:13:24 PM

Your wife is not to take decision for you and moreover, You owe the coin. She is not much into crypto and does not really know what will happen in the near future. Always take a stand in making decision and never be influenced to regret at the end  Kiss.

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:13:48 PM

Hello guys,

Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

The only advise I can give you is that you should hold till you get a reasonable increase of your portfolio. The current market condition is very bad and if you sell your tokens now you will lose big.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
zero4five

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:59:10 PM

Hello guys,

If you are no longer a beginner in cryptography and understand the risks and specific features that are present here, then you probably understand that this is a new and promising business. But like any new technology, cryptography takes time to develop and recognize. And not always everything happens easily and as we want.
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:59:28 PM

I don't think that would be a right decision. Everyone is saying that market will be high in December. So, why don't we wait? Let's hope that something good will happen.
Scientest

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:02:29 PM

Don't use your emotion while making a decision. Just kidding. I'm also like you. Invested a lot and I had chance to have huge profit buy I didn't take the opportunity. Now I'm in loss like 90%.
adejoke444

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:02:52 PM

Why would you on earth sold all your tokens because the price is going down, do you think the price won't rise again? Don't give up man on crypto.
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:46:17 PM

Do not sell now, your wife will be thankful later. We had such situations earlier when there was bearish market for 2 years, so
expect the trend will change. Crypto is one of the unpredictable markets and things not always go into our favour.
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:53:57 PM

Hello guys,

That's certainly sad. Explain to your wife the advantages and disadvantages of selling your coins at the present time. I think it is not the good time to sell your coins. Wait until the price become better.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:58:10 PM

Do not sell now, your wife will be thankful later. We had such situations earlier when there was bearish market for 2 years, so
expect the trend will change. Crypto is one of the unpredictable markets and things not always go into our favour.
Absolutely right. Your wife will be thankful later. Just keep on believing that the market price will go up again. Patience is one of the key to success.Explain to your wife the possible benefits of waiting.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:30:33 PM

Hmm it can be very difficult at times to make decision like this especially when it involves your wife trust women they can be very disturbing in other for their own decision to scale through my advise at this point is to advise yourself what happens after you sell all your coins?would be a positive news or negative you choose
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:22:33 PM

IMO, the price is too low to sell now. It is better to hold if you have confidence in crypto. As for your wife, it is a difficult situation since it involve family. Try explaining to her about the market condition now.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:25:26 PM

Hello guys,

if you don't sell until now you have to keep holding coins until the end of the year, this will be better than you sell now in a low price. so I think selling at the end of the year is the best choice.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:38:41 PM

Calm down and consider whether it is rational. If crypto can go to the prices during Dec/Jan, it is able to go up again.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:42:55 PM

Hello buddy you should sell everytime bull run comes and buy dip if you can. Accumulate more coins as you have alot of money in there. Once the ETF approved bitcoin every coins in the marketcap will follow.
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:43:29 PM

Hello guys,

True story! Don't listen to your wife, just earn and give her that money to replace those invested in Altcoins. So, have her get a profit from those altcoins and be provided with money in the future.

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 10:48:20 PM

Well, if you really have been here since May 2017, then how are you losing money?

It wasn't until end of oct 2017 that btc broke 5000, any way I see it you should be having more than what you started out with.
Unless, you bought a ton more when prices were really high last dec/jan.

for me, I have seen my portfolio rise to 19x it's initial value than all the way down to 3x it's initial value.
It is a bit depressing but I am still not in the red.
I have managed to increase the amount of btc I have significantly so once the next bull run hits it will rise astronomically.

There is no way that crypto is done for.
The technology is way too revolutionary and valuable.
Btc itself still has one or two more bull runs in it.
I'm sure your wife will be thinking totaly different towards the end of the year when things take off again.

the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 10:50:46 PM

Hello guys,

8 months is quite a long term, that's for sure. Especially when we did not see big reversals. Mostly I guess you are tracking the market all the time, which makes you depressed. Just make a good portfolio and keep it calm, market valuation is pretty low, but we were at nearly $900bn market cap and now we have even more ALTS.
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:51:15 PM

sell all na no way keep some, market does look pretty bad though so maybe selling some wouldnt hurt.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: