Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:56:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN THREAD] OUTOFTHECLOUD - Revolutionizing File and Data Sharing!!!  (Read 27691 times)
Bes19 (OP)

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:51:02 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 06:51:54 AM by Bes19

Revolutionizing File and Data Sharing through Blockchain Technology

OUT Pre-ICO
No. of Coins Available: 300 Million
Beginning: 21st August 2018
End: 18th September 2018

OUT ICO
No. of Coins Available: 400 million
Beginning: 19th September 2018
End: 19th October 2018
1 OUT: 0.15 USD

WEBSITE  |  TELEGRAM  |  WHITEPAPER

THE PROBLEM

*Files and Data At Risk
Leading file sharing services utilize centralized storage with high vulnerability signatures to store your important files and in addition, require their users to give total access to their desktop and files. Not only do they require this from the sender of large files but the receiver as well. This practice puts your data at great risk which often leads to compromising users computer's security and also has the potential risk of virus contamination as many computer viruses infect a computer during the downloading process. There are plenty of horror stories.
*Large Storage space required
Large storage space (gigabytes) required by file sharing services requires the receiver to download and install their invasive program before files can be viewed. This takes unnecessary storage space, time and effort on the part of the receiver.
*Sharing Redundancy
Our competitors that allow for sharing of large files cannot make changes once a file has been sent. If someone accidentally sends the wrong file there is nothing that can be done about it. This can become a very costly mistake in cases where sensitive information was sent to the wrong individual. Our system allows for changes to be made in real time even after a link has already been sent and changes are made instantaneously.

OUR SOLUTION

*Safe and Secure
Your files and data will be stored in highly secure and locked down folders, encrypted, parsed and placed all over a blockchain network. Decentralized storage is impeccable security.
*Proprietary Viewer
Your clients will be able to view your files all in one secure viewer that you can make your own with custom branding and positioning.
*Nothing to Install
All that is needed by your client is internet access, a computer and a web browser.
*Custom Branding
You can place a banner at the top of our viewer, watermark directly on your video and place a link in video.you can also drag and drop exactly where you want your files to appear in your presentation.

WHAT MAKES US BETTER?
*Many leading file sharing services require the receiver to download a file before it can be viewed. This takes time and requires effort on the part of the receiver. Our service is instantaneous and ready to view at the click of a button with no downloads required. In this manner, our service does twice the work in half the time.
*We do not require software downloads before customers can begin sending or receiving files unlike many other file sharing services. Our service requires no downloads of any kind on either end. This process eliminates compromising your computer’s security and also reduces the risk of virus contamination as many computer viruses infect a computer during the downloading process and also
*We have working product and our product is live!!!
www.outofthecloud.com We have 8000+ pre registered users

SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS:
FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/OutCloudSystemsInc/
TWITTER : https://twitter.com/OutCloudSystems
YOUTUBE : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJGpH31JeC9Pc7wWtzCpCNQ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Finleynar

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:54:28 PM

I want to understand a little about the technology of your project. You say that we will not need to install the application. But how will this work? And is it possible to share files with other people if documents are personally available?
JanglSc

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:04:27 PM

I want to understand a little about the technology of your project. You say that we will not need to install the application. But how will this work? And is it possible to share files with other people if documents are personally available?
In general, yes, judging by the video which you can find in white paper. I advise you to read the white paper, everything is written in detail there.
Finleynar

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:09:53 PM

In general, yes, judging by the video which you can find in white paper. I advise you to read the white paper, everything is written in detail there.
Thank you, I'll  definitely do it. And also it seems to me that I'll  definitely participate in pre-sale. By the way, will I get any bonus if I do it in the first week?
Albert Val

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:15:32 PM

Thank you, I'll  definitely do it. And also it seems to me that I'll  definitely participate in pre-sale. By the way, will I get any bonus if I do it in the first week?
I join everyone, the project impressed me  Cheesy
Of course, the first weeks of pre-ICO are the most profitable time for investments. Now there is a 30%
petya.millionnyj

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:29:40 PM

Cool project, I wish good luck on the pre-sale. I understand that you did not develop an application for mobile devices? A web browser is not always convenient
petya.millionnyj

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:31:01 PM

I join everyone, the project impressed me  Cheesy
Of course, the first weeks of pre-ICO are the most profitable time for investments. Now there is a 30%
30% is a really cool bonus, I think this will attract the maximum investment in the first week
Albert Val

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:46:56 PM

So it usually happens that in the beginning there is the greatest sale, thanks to an advantageous bonus. Of course, this is not always the case, but I'm talking about most cases
bitcoinmistress

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:00:10 PM

When there are versions of the site in other languages. Google Translator is not quite right with this job  Undecided
Bes19 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:05:48 PM

Hi, yeah everything is actually written in the whitepaper Smiley
Bes19 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:07:33 PM

Im pleased with the video on the site. In general, I'm interested in investing, the idea of protection and decentralization is very important

Thank you for your support Smiley
Bes19 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:17:55 PM

So it usually happens that in the beginning there is the greatest sale, thanks to an advantageous bonus. Of course, this is not always the case, but I'm talking about most cases

Well yeah in some cases it happens but our project is different. We already have a working product. We have strong dedicated team that works hard for this project and for the community. It will sky rock soon!
OutCloud

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:21:31 PM

please visit www.outofthecloud.com for free 30 days trail
smith8829

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:18:08 AM

Outofthecloud  it's an great file & data sharing platform,  it can easily be installed without creating any problem for your device, no expertise is required for the downloading process and the user just need to follow some installation steps to have this application in the computer. all the guidance is provided online and the downloading starts automatically once the user clicks on "download". it will take only minutes to complete this simple process....I am so happy to use OUTOFTHECLOUD

OutCloud

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 05:30:15 PM

Our system is web based so it can be accessed on any device with internet service.  Once logged in you simply select the files you wish to share which can be multiple video, audio, document and image files.  Once you select the desired files you simply press the submit tab and those files are instantly transformed into a secured web page presentation featuring the files you submitted.  These files are instantly playable/visible so there are no downloads required.  You simply copy the link and send to any number of desired recipients.  There are many other features that may be of interest.  To see a full walk through tutorial visit us at www.outofthecloud.com
Wing555

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:28:44 PM

Wow its really looking good and nice project. i hope definitely this project would be success. Whitepaper looks good and I too suggest my friends to invest in it. Good luck for the team.
hq1023

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:03:43 PM

It's a great project since I have seen this project. It is a beautiful project Bitcoin income through which we will get a good idea about all types of things, how it works, how it works, the uptown fluctuation is good in all areas, but some of the websites need more development. I think This website will have to be somewhat updated and nice to see, so the people who visit the website are attracted and the enjoyment becomes enjoyable. This is my comment but I hope the whole thing is good for everyone
aro48

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:24:33 PM

The best part of your service is that the service is instantaneous and the file is ready to be viewed without any need to download which minimizes the time
required. The other advantage of your service is that there's no need to download any software which eliminates the chance of virus infection due to software download and thus ensures the computer's security.
m.raghavendra225

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:50:04 AM

:)Early investors in the operation are usually motivated to bu :oy the cryptocoins in the hope that the plan becomes successful after it launches
Code:
which could translate to a higher cryptocoin value than what they purchased it for before the project http://was initiated. An example of a successful ICO project that was profitable to early investors is the smart contracts platform called Ethereum which has Ethers as its coin tokens. In 2014, the Ethereum project was announced and its ICO raised $18 million in Bitcoins or $0.40 per Ether. The project went live in 2015 and in 2016 had an ether value that went up as high as $14 with a market capitalization of over $1 billion. Grin Kiss
gokul77

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:52:23 AM

it was the great bitcoin site i love very much
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: