Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is way forward for BTC ?
Favorable? - 4 (57.1%)
Bad? - 3 (42.9%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your thoughts on Crypto Currency?  (Read 267 times)
a.pt203 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:51:34 AM

What is the future of crypto currency from Now?

Love to hear your Opinions friends
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xiahouyuan

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:54:01 AM

Not all cryptocurrencies can be decided by bitcoin voting. BTC has always been the coin I think is the most valuable investment, but the altcoin is not because most altcoins have no use value!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
adiouqiue91821

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:51:57 AM

The field of virtual currency is growing in the world, it is flourishing day by day, every hour. Therefore, it is easy to predict wrong and also difficult to make accurate predictions. So I will try to zone around 20 years to see the development of Bitcoin, Blockchain technology, alternative digital cores and decentralized distribution systems. Surely Bitcoin can replace the gold.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:07:50 PM

One word, unpredictable.

We don't hold the future of cryptocurrency but my opinion on this is there's something big that will happen few years from now. This is just base on what I feel.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:10:38 PM

there's no guarantees that bitcoin is 'the future', but blockchain is a new type of technology that already is and will continue to be, adopted in many different fields.
bitcoin itself is also the most decentralized coin which is the only real importance when it comes to some type of 'currency' in my opinion.
all new projects, all those "new fast altcoins" = a few people hold vast amounts of it, if it's a mining coin, someone saw it early and mined when it was low difficulty.
it's never really going to be viable with such a currency since someone is in control of the market in a sense, I believe atleast.
so I think bitcoin is pretty steady, beyond that it's better to look for new and unique utility tokens rather than like, "nano"..!

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:16:04 PM

Cryptocurrency is very complicated and one needs to learn as much as he can and understand it better before buying bitcoins or altcoins. So far there are a couple of countries who are already into it but I see a bright future about cryptocurrency. In perhaps 3-5 years, more countries will get into it. It is unpredictable, but it will happen.
TheBiochemist

Activity: 134

Vi veri veniversum vivus vici

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 12:57:49 PM

Love to hear your Opinions friends

There is so much good news, now the market is starting to look undervalued for the first time in 1 year or so.
We have BAKKT launching which will be huge along with many other crypto custody services, there is only 1 direction to go from 5-6k BTC and that is up Smiley

Peace

https://hive.blog/@clausewitz
.Bitcoin.talk.

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:00:27 PM

Crypto price will rise.

Or at least its what we wanted.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3594

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 01:04:23 PM

If you mean by "cryptocurrency": pay through blockchain, without bank or P2P transactions. I expect this technology to dominate the future.
Perhaps in the future lose one of its most essential features *decentralization*, but it is an excellent way to conduct transactions between countries "low fees."
As for cryptos in its current form, most of these currencies will disappear over time "we have more than 1700 coins".
Staying may be for the top 10 currencies, or new currencies that develop a qualitative evolution "as Ether did before."
Of the price, the use of technology will lead to higher rates, although I expect the future to be stablecoins "run by governments."

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Cryptosandy1987

Activity: 84
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:20:38 PM

I don't know about the others countries.I am from INDIA and my country is very negative towards the cryptocurrency.The future of cryptosystem is very bad in my country.

Netscouters.com ⌁[ Decentralized football investments
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––  and funding Eco-System ]⌁
shitcoinoffering

Activity: 445
Merit: 71

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 01:31:43 PM

Cryptocurrencies are future and it has already become! I mean cryptocurrency like a technology, not as a trading element. As to price, it depends on whales - almost all of bitcoins are in their power and only them to decide about future! The only thing you can do is to flow with them!

Also I advice you to read articles here https://shitcoinoffering.com/. I think you'll understand this market better!

Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink
matthew1981

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:45:09 PM

I dont think cryptocurrency is laegal in the future beacause other countries banned and dont accpet bitcoin or other cryotocurrency. But still many countries that bitcoin can be use in transaction. Like here in my country, Phillippines can convert bitcoin into our currency and can be use for our daily needs.
Ladysmith

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:03:40 PM

Hard to tell what the future holds at this point, but I would place my bets on blockchain technology and crypto becoming a priority for governments and businesses to integrate. Has too many benefits for them to ignore.
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:12:07 PM

Bitcoin will be the next gold, its digital version for me, and other coins will lead the new decentralized economy. Most tokens will die as well.

kojoannan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:30:03 PM

Cryptocurrency is very risky investment to involve in and if you don't know what you are doing it will be likely you will end up losing all your money. However the return of investment is very high than most banks investment.

a.pt203 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:22:47 PM

If you mean by "cryptocurrency": pay through blockchain, without bank or P2P transactions. I expect this technology to dominate the future.
Perhaps in the future lose one of its most essential features *decentralization*, but it is an excellent way to conduct transactions between countries "low fees."
As for cryptos in its current form, most of these currencies will disappear over time "we have more than 1700 coins".
Staying may be for the top 10 currencies, or new currencies that develop a qualitative evolution "as Ether did before."
Of the price, the use of technology will lead to higher rates, although I expect the future to be stablecoins "run by governments."

Thanks @Hugeblack, Amazing with your contribution. But I like to think, Will it be too far to think cryptocurrency will so much replace or be relevant as bank transactions or P2P without regulations? especially when you talk about *decentralization*?  Again, can it also maintain low fees as like now when this regulations comes?
 Love to hear more from you.

Thanks and gladly.
puttkim

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:55:25 AM

I think that if Bitcoin continues to develop in this way (commercial hype), then Bitcoin can never replace cash, it is more like a commodity!
Emily_Davis

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:14:55 AM

Lmao, we can vote all we want. That doesn't really change what the fact is. That is; Bitcoin and all other sorts of crptocurrency still remain unpredictable. It might just spike up tomorrow and go all the way down the next. And what did you really expect? This is a forum for Bitcoin investors. One would expect that the result would be in favor of Cryptocurrency. If this poll is just for the fun of it, then great! But no one should make an investment decision off of it. To get the best of the Crpyto market, you gotta take the risk.
wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:45:07 AM

Crypto currency is dynamic in nature since inception.that is  full of volatility and the risk is high because is decentralized but if regulated  the big hedge funds will come in .my opinion, crypto currency is the future.

a.pt203 (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:31:10 PM

Cryptocurrency is very risky investment to involve in and if you don't know what you are doing it will be likely you will end up losing all your money. However the return of investment is very high than most banks investment.

I Like to think Cryptocurrencies as value storage and not as investments per say. But having/purchasing cryptocurrency, is it a goal towards financial success even for a good or smart investment?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: