Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:25:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Global financial crisis  (Read 1421 times)
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:35:44 AM

I doubt if one can predict the exact year of a global financial crisis. What will happen is they will be events that will take place that will gradually lead us to a financial crisis that by the time they will be an actual crisis, we would not even need a crisis forecast to inform us. Are these events already happening? Yes, of course!
It can be predicted or anticipated. There are economist that analyze the current situation of economy. As we know that there is an economic cycle which and we can conclude where financial crisis goes on. Economic stability does not exist, it always destroy by economic disturbance. As much as possible, we should be ready of this scenario so that we can save our money. And as a citizen, knowing of economic growth is important.
Probably we are entering the stage where economic depression may end up so huge and those who are smart enough to choose the crypto world as their safe haven quickly will be the ones to escape those moments, and it is so drawing so close. You just stated the obvious fact and it is so surprising that when we keep talking about bitcoin, a lot of people with their B.S talks really do not understand that fiat system is actually the shittiest as things are.

Bitcoin is being adopted by many businesses and many new business concepts are being innovated around bitcoins now a days. When this is capable of leading into another revolution in terms of generating new employments which will be the core reason for money flow then we can expect global financial crisis will find an end.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jack wira

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:44:42 AM

I don't think anyone can predict the questions that you ask because everyone Dislike the crisis and everyone or experts in his field will try his best to overcome the problem
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:16:29 AM

If we experiencing global financial crisis it will really affects the economic development worldwide. But let us just pray that everything will in the right truck for us to survive our daily living. As of now lets involve into cryto currency to earn profit though market is volatile just start investing in a small amount and then look forward for a big one!
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:22:41 AM

I'm expecting a new crisis to arise in the next 4-6 years, i think what's happening in the loan and reposition industry creates a pathological state.
Banks are still feeling too safe for what they're doing, their mistakes will sooner or later bring on a decline.
Also considering austrian cycle theory, i'd say we're in the boom. Soon gold and solid cryptos might be the go-to when it comes to keeping your money safe.

How long do you guys think we have until we face the next crisis?

Maybe your prediction come true and maybe sooner than what you think. Crisis always happen because government careless on monetary system and there is no proper audit on central banks. Cryptocurrency or bitcoin offering new monetary system that can not controlled by any institution and i think its good for our economy in the future

chienchien

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:53:27 AM

Banks are still feeling too safe for what they're doing, their mistakes will sooner or later bring on a decline.Our monetary policy never change and its cause economic crisis. Right now, Bitcoin is being adopted by many businesses and many new business concepts are being innovated around bitcoins now a days. . Cryptocurrency or bitcoin offering new monetary system that can not controlled by any institution and i think its good for our economy in the future
Po
Vilianms

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:57:55 AM

Yes, in theory, there will be a financial crisis in 2018, but the hesitation of the government's early prediction and intervention of the artificially caused financial crisis will be delayed, but it will certainly occur, because the current economy is wrong, which does not guide humanity. Going to the next civilization, this can only be done with cryptocurrencies.
RudoProphet

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:15:36 AM

I don’t think anyone can exactly predict a financial crisis but you can see the signs coming. For this post I am looking specifically at the US and issues I see there. I follow the belief  of “ when America sneezes the rest of the world gets a cold”.

I am in agreement that there will be issues in the next 5-10 years. You could say there always is. I am particularly concerned about a few specific elements. Interest rates, debt and Trump. There are loads more but I see these ones as having particular significance to the Atlantic side of things.
Interest rates. How anyone can look at the current financial system and say oh ya 20 years of nearly 0% interest rates is a a healthy system, is beyond me.

Think of it another way. Over the last 20ish years every government and bank has tried to just print money and keep rates low to kick start their economy( or keep it afloat). They are printing and giving away free money and there is still literally pathetic  economic growth out of all this. All economies have progressed some way or another but the free money of the last 20 years has not helped anyone ( other than the people who manage debt). .

I hear so many people moan about their mortgage interest rates and they are at 2.5%. UK
These people haven’t even looked at what their payment would be if interest rates hit 5-8%. No point in looking really I suppose. Currently the central bank rate  is .75%(BOE) and the banks top it up to 2.5ish for their beloved customers.

In the 80s my parents had a mortgage and the rate was 20%. House prices didn’t go up coz people couldn’t afford the repayments.  I’m not saying it will hit 20% Again, but it has before, just before it went to these nominal figures..
This credit bubble has done wonders for the housing market but I don’t believe the credit bubble is sustainable. Hence either is the housing market. Young people can’t afford the prices and people can’t pay off the debt they currently have. Options are prices go down, wages go up  or a smaller percentages of the population owns property and everyone rents off them.

Debt
When you look at  American college debt(1.2 trillion), overall debt etc etc, I think it is actually way worse than 2008 in numbers and banks being reckless. Simply because the 2008 debt was never paid off.. people just agreed to extend the payment process. No one paid off the crazy debt they owed. They just got more debt to pay the original debt. See where this is going? It’s been swept under rug. No one learnt a lesson from 2008. People say they did but their actions make it clear they didn’t.
That’s not even including the whole Europe / brexit / Chinacrash/trade war/ issues.
Whilst trade wars and the rest are global issues they are new issues. The real crash will happen when the underlying system that these wars sit on top of fail. I.e the credit system that all trade is dependent on.

So in summary—— low interest rates will come back to haunt everything ( some day)
           Debt— funded by this craze will then go on unpaid.- have a look at US student loan debt for some random        figures of impending not paying that back debt. (Some day)
           Trump— he Will de reg everything to allow as much money to flow as possible, anywhere, his pockets, American pockets, wherever ( as long as some flows through his). (Happening right now) This will keep happening until he leaves ( 2024 is looking very likely, sadly).

So there are problems, which in many ways I don’t mind. There are always problems and good leaders help solve them or just reduce the risk. You can’t solve evrything.
But as for Trump, he can’t solve anything.. he will only make it worse and intentionally worse at that.  

The Trump Dystopia  factor:  
If you want to take trumps historical actions into this, it seems almost scripted.
Trump buys it ( in this case wins it) ( look at Atlantic city)
He takes what can out of it ( publicity, fame, money, gravitas)It doesn’t do well as he isn’t a good business man or leader,, but check his history in relation to  businesses failing, , bad market, bad people , fake news or whatever caused it.
He just files for bankruptcy and fucks off. Or agrees to a licensing deal.

a crisis happening with Trump at the helm will be the mother of all considering the fundamentals and him. If he gets a second term ( which looks likely bar impeachment ( what a crazy sentence)) then hold your hat for 2023/24.. everything will be deregulated for a short term bump so no one will know. Until the person comes along.

I genuinely feel like I should write a joke here but when I read the above back, I don’t think I can top it.
Looden

Activity: 168
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:18:41 AM

Economy always repeats itself. I personally bored of this. I guess world needs a 1 more non-natural selection, like a WW.
There re many feeder throat, limited resources. World is dying. And its our luck, 14 billion years old world, and we choose to live in these times.
Cristopherus (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:07:57 AM

Stocks are overpriced in relation to their cost and earnings, it looks like there will be a very large collapse soon.  There is a lot of speculation that this crash will be much large than the one back in 2008.

This along with car loan bubble might be the main triggers of this crisis. We need cleansing from terrible investments.
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:51:56 PM

I'm expecting a new crisis to arise in the next 4-6 years, i think what's happening in the loan and reposition industry creates a pathological state.
Banks are still feeling too safe for what they're doing, their mistakes will sooner or later bring on a decline.
Also considering austrian cycle theory, i'd say we're in the boom. Soon gold and solid cryptos might be the go-to when it comes to keeping your money safe.

Many things even down particularly to my country and city economy are showing that all the world is heading for word something important in the Economic sphere and it is not certainly will be positive for us.
pattley

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:25:00 AM

I'll be honest I can't believe we have not had a complete collapse already.  The ability of the economies of the world to sustain the out of control governments is truly mind bending.  The debt that is being sustained is truly amazing.  It wont be much longer. 
jiryuksan

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:52:38 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 08:39:58 AM by jiryuksan

I don't think anyone can predict the questions that you ask because everyone Dislike the crisis and everyone or experts in his field will try his best to overcome the problem
The global financial crisis will have a very broad impact, especially poor countries that feel it most. Because developed countries as the drivers of the world economy are the biggest markets, when their domestic economy experiences problems, the whole world also collapses.

The financial crisis is closely related to national stability which can have an impact on the money market, so investors will take a stand to invest or withdraw their capital.
Elwin_Dog

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:24:55 AM

Only time can prove the Gobal financial crisis because some cycle says that we are already in the gobal crisis period and we would see a global crisis soon and some say it will be come in next 2 years, but i don't think it is to come in coming 4 years of time span in all over the world. Unites states might be in little bit of panic moe but other countries like India, japan are experiencing their best economical market conditions righ now and its going to continue for another few years.

Japan is experiencing their best economic market conditions? In whose dream? Spending is so low in Japan that they are experimenting with negative interest rates to entice people to buy things. That means you actually lose money you keep in your bank account! As if banks weren't criminal enough already!

Japan has been in a spiral of deflation for that past few years now and is starting to get desperate. Rumor has it they were even thinking of trying helicopter money, which is basically dumping free money on the entire country in hopes that someone will spend it. In the past this has only managed to cause inflation to skyrocket out of control. Good luck Japan.
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 09:48:04 AM

Everything is possible. But I want to believe that banks and governments at first place have learned from they're past mistakes. I am more afraid of trade wars betwean some countries which could go global. We see that sanctions are being used as a political metod.  All this China-US , than US-EU-Iran, US-EU-Russia things, could reach point of no return.
You really believe there was a lesson to be learned in 2K8?
If any I think it was something along the lines of "we are too big to fall so let's rock in to oblivion".
All the banks got was that profits are private but losses get socialized. It will happen again because they are getting incentivised.

-snip-
The housing bubble of 2009 is going to repeat, as can be seen from house prices.
Also there is a car loan bubble.
There is also wind-farms bubble on the horizon...
Things look grim. Embrace.

jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:54:42 PM

Many things even down particularly to my country and city economy are showing that all the world is heading for word something important in the Economic sphere and it is not certainly will be positive for us.
It also depends on many things that can be crippled. It is the connection between fields that together form the power of the market. And especially who faster than that person will win.
chosenboy4

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:20:18 AM

If the U.S.A. goes to war with North Korea — and thus brings in China, Russia, and even NATO — the bubble will pop.

If banks pull another “Too-big-to-fail” maneuver and the government must bail them out — which will lead to another global recession — the bubble will pop.

If Yellowstone erupts and blankets half the U.S. in ash, or if a truly worldwide cataclysm occurs to sink our economies — the bubble will pop

But I’m not.

There is another bubble growing right now — a bubble ready to pop. It’s a global one, affecting people from developed and underdeveloped countries around the world. When it pops — Bitcoin will change forever.

I’m talking about the: “Bitcoin is a bubble” idea.

It may sound silly but bear with me. All around the world we hear reports from big banks, financial guru’s, government figures, and more so-called financial experts. They keep saying Bitcoin is in a bubble. They say this with so much conviction, and on so many news networks, that people believe them.

The higher Bitcoin’s price rises — the more they believe it’s a bubble. But the price of bitcoin — keeps rising.

These ‘financial guru’s’ are left clueless. Why does the price keep rising? Why doesn’t it just pop already?
hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:32:32 AM

You have made a good prediction for what will be happening in a few years later but I have a question relates what makes you think that we will face a global financial crisis. As we know that now that crypto or digital fiat comes as a new trend and it is improving very fast. And I do not think that it will be happen. That is just a bad dream.

CryptoGamblingSites
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 04:43:14 AM

I'm expecting a new crisis to arise in the next 4-6 years

It wont be that long for the US.

https://www.thebalance.com/the-history-of-recessions-in-the-united-states-3306011

They are supposed to be in recession this year, it always happens around the ten year mark.

Notice how so much political noise is in the air while tariffs and trade deals get quashed...people are nervous in every country about the value of their national currencies.

America politics, the Brexit issue affecting UK and the entire EU, while China and Russia continue their usual games. It's going to be very interesting next year.

**This message has been brought to you by bitcoin - the currency people everywhere are now using**

Bitcoin Poker, Casino, BTC Sports Betting | Ethereum, Altcoin, Bitcoin Exchanges at Crypto Gambling Sites
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:16:34 AM

Are you really asking this here?and why need to ask something that impossible to answer?financial crisis happens when the economy drops and cant sustain the needs of people and i don't think that answer can be given literally,i guess even speculation cannot give specific answer about this
CryptoGamblingSites
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 07:20:17 AM

Are you really asking this here?and why need to ask something that impossible to answer?financial crisis happens when the economy drops and cant sustain the needs of people and i don't think that answer can be given literally,i guess even speculation cannot give specific answer about this

Have you read many threads here? Smiley

This one doesn't have spelling errors at least, dont expect anyone to post sharing knowledge or anything...its always stupid questions about things that everyone can only guess about.

Bitcoin Poker, Casino, BTC Sports Betting | Ethereum, Altcoin, Bitcoin Exchanges at Crypto Gambling Sites
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: