Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:19:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin website  (Read 394 times)
sudocoin (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:17:25 AM

Hello everybody. I am thinking about what it would take to develop a website where users can deposit bitcoin and set send transactions on various timers. For example, I sign up, deposit btc, use that btc to setup multiple send transactions that will send to the addresses at the appropriate future times. If the user wants to cancel the transactions, they can, or if they want add more, that's also possible.

I am asking the community here for some quick advice in terms of the most efficient, easy and secure way to do this in terms of programming that back and front end interfaces. Should I take something like coinpunk which is based on node.js and is secure and the server can't modify the wallet data. Should I use the bitcoind on ubuntu and build a PHP based website to interface with the wallet? I really like coinpunk and think modifying that code and including my additions might be best. Thought?

If you can throw out some advice and point me in the right direction that would be great. Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: