Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:33:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now  (Read 499689 times)
badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 01:30:03 PM

please remove this, i give u a better idea, sell your 7000 c2 and buy some votes on cryptorush. cryptorush is more important than any other exchange

I would say mintpal is up there, a lot of people jumped to that exchange when it added
MazaCoin. So I'll leave the giveaway running!

But I will put up 5000 to help towards cryptorush, if 4 other people will do the same.

WE DONT NEED MINTPAL RIGHT NOW, CRYPTORUSH IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. ONLY CRYPTORUSH WILL LIST US ON COINMARKETCAP

You are wrong. mintpal, swisscex, coinex, poloniex are all good for coinmarketcap. Actually cryptorush has almost every coin listed and only a small part of them is at coinmarketcap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 01:38:32 PM

please remove this, i give u a better idea, sell your 7000 c2 and buy some votes on cryptorush. cryptorush is more important than any other exchange

I would say mintpal is up there, a lot of people jumped to that exchange when it added
MazaCoin. So I'll leave the giveaway running!

But I will put up 5000 to help towards cryptorush, if 4 other people will do the same.

WE DONT NEED MINTPAL RIGHT NOW, CRYPTORUSH IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. ONLY CRYPTORUSH WILL LIST US ON COINMARKETCAP

You are wrong. mintpal, swisscex, coinex, poloniex are all good for coinmarketcap. Actually cryptorush has almost every coin listed and only a small part of them is at coinmarketcap.

Okk i thought mintpal api is not integrated with coinmarket cap. I read the terms they need a block explorer, a public page with total coins mined.
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 01:54:04 PM

TO DEV:

I was the guy on facebook who suggested the song 2/world record attempt/coin flipping stuff.

If we could see where the majority of our holders live with a poll we could maybe arrange a flash mob at some large event or attempt that world record i suggested.

We could even turn up at a charity event helping out for free in the name of coin2.

All we need now is some publicity and this will go boom.

Very well, where are you from? think about doing something locally
joel511 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 02:38:11 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2014, 02:53:44 PM by joel511

TO DEV:

I was the guy on facebook who suggested the song 2/world record attempt/coin flipping stuff.

If we could see where the majority of our holders live with a poll we could maybe arrange a flash mob at some large event or attempt that world record i suggested.

We could even turn up at a charity event helping out for free in the name of coin2.

How about a timeline of the 1000 person give away and our current rise in price with pictures of members in a montage video.  This would hopefully start a bandwagon effect.
joel511 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 03:11:42 PM

TO DEV:

Can you put this together?
drakoin

Activity: 826

see my profile

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:59:50 PM

Up from 1.5mio to 7.2mio in networkhashps - very good.

Why is this relevant, and how can everyone help?

I still don't know how to make the setgenerate true 1 persistent over several wallet starts (1 not -1. I want 1 core busy not all cores) .

But the hashrate is up a lot, half because of the 1st pool - thank you -
but also due to you people for mining with your wallets - thanks to everyone taking some responsibility.

7.3.2014 21:52 UTC:
{
"blocks" : 13088,
"difficulty" : 0.11457128,
"networkhashps" : 7195027,
}

getmininginfo
19:15:34

{
"blocks" : 8833,
"difficulty" : 0.05373082,
"networkhashps" : 1535239,
}

no sign of a signature
joel511 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 10:18:25 PM

Ok I just got home from work and I need to vent to the community. For those of you that don't know I was in a serious car accident on Tuesday 3/4/14. My car was totaled and I have been dealing with insurance companies and car dealerships, on top of my full-time job. I know, based on emails, that some people think that I have lost interest. I would like to remind everyone that I created this coin over a month long period, and then took over a week of my free time to distribute it to 1000 people on FB. I HAVE NOT AND WILL NEVER ABANDON COIN2. The simple fact is, life happens, and I got busy. I initially planned for Coin2 to take over a month to distribute, and then 3-4 months to hit the price we are at today. I WOULD LIKE TO REMIND EVERYONE THAT IT HAS BEEN 1 WEEK. 1 WEEK! We have gathered 1000+ people, landed on 3 exchanges, soon to be 5, and have seen a drastic increase in price IN 1 WEEK!.....There are many things that any plan must include, but above all you must have PATIENCE AND FAITH. Without these, you might as well start something new everyday, and if it doesn't work by midnight, give up on it! Remember, 10,000 BTC were sold for a pizza 4/5 years ago. Nothing happens over night. If you want to jump ship, go ahead. I will be right here trying to take Coin2 to Walmart! <Figuratively speaking of course

Thank you
-Joel, Coin2 Dev
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 11:10:50 PM

We are neck and neck with Coinye West for a spot on BTER...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=502363.0

But, if you read the text below the poll... it doesn't seem to matter who comes in first or second.

This is the admin of Bter.com.
We will definitely add more coins within a week. Please advice which coins we should add first.
Please also advice more coins we should list in the poll.
Thank you for your support in advance.

Also, did I mention before that Coin2 is now trading on an American exchange? I think I did. Smiley

Bittrex :  https://bittrex.com/?af_id=fwU38kMi

The exchange is very new but their platform is more than just cookie cutter

They also have a system in place where you can report a bug and collect a bounty for it.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
joel511 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 11:14:44 PM

We are neck and neck with Coinye West for a spot on BTER...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=502363.0

But, if you read the text below the poll... it doesn't seem to matter who comes in first or second.

This is the admin of Bter.com.
We will definitely add more coins within a week. Please advice which coins we should add first.
Please also advice more coins we should list in the poll.
Thank you for your support in advance.

Also, did I mention before that Coin2 is now trading on an American exchange? I think I did. Smiley

Bittrex :  https://bittrex.com/?af_id=fwU38kMi

The exchange is very new but their platform is more than just cookie cutter

They also have a system in place where you can report a bug and collect a bounty for it.

I really hope bittrex takes off....its layout is so simple to use.  Plus we are on it! Wink
joel511 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 11:21:29 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2014, 11:34:18 PM by joel511

I am looking for someone with video editing skills.....qpstrafe....hopefully you see this soon!  
bitfranky

Activity: 161

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:21:06 AM

Please explain what you are doing here in more detail....i just read it and I am somewhat confused if you are hosting the giveaway or completed a task for a giveaway

Yes, a giveaway to anyone who helps with voting on those 4 exchanges.

Please don't host your giveaway here BTCtalk admin will lock this thread. You can host it on other giveaway sites. And if you really support Coin2 remove it immediately...

This is a friendly reminder from someone who got banned for participating on a giveaway.  Grin
neilh

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:25:59 AM

Okay, didn't realise!

Deleting posts now
thilon

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:27:26 AM

Hi, I ask a question.
How to get fee through pool?I read your explain about pool on your web.But I don't understand. Do it like NXT,which only open the client?
joel511 (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:35:11 AM

Hi, I ask a question.
How to get fee through pool?I read your explain about pool on your web.But I don't understand. Do it like NXT,which only open the client?

You get a fee when a block with a tx fee is found.  It is then split up between the workers on the pool at the time the block was found.  If your worker finds the block then you also get a 5 c2 reward.  We have paid out over 3000 C2 in bonuses so far.
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 12:44:41 AM

Hi, I ask a question.

You get a fee when a block with a tx fee is found.  It is then split up between the workers on the pool at the time the block was found.  If your worker finds the block then you also get a 5 c2 reward.  We have paid out over 3000 C2 in bonuses so far.

What is the transaction amount that incurs a fee? I have transfered above 20 C2 several times and most don't have a transaction fee.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
joel511 (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:51:34 AM

Whether or not a tx fee is needed is determined by a complicated formula but, I check the pool often and if no tx fee blocks were found recently I send .01C2 to the pool wallet to create a tx fee, and in return keep the miners happy.  I would say right now, depending on network tx's @ the moment, anything above 1 will not incur a tx fee.  This was done to allow people to keep more of their money, but at the moment it is not beneficial to the miners.  That is why I try to create one.  Smiley
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 05:39:49 AM

i've plan to make a lottery giveaway in altcoingiveaway forum for voting C2 @mintpal and @cryptorush.
winner will be pick randomly using random.org
with prizes from me personaly
1st : 75 C2
2nd : 50 C2
3rd : 25 C2
open for donation for making a prize bigger too , if someone donate 30 coin , +10coin for 1st 2nd 3rd.

valid entry ticket must vote 6 votes at mintpal & 1 vote at cryptorush
example valid post for entry ticket :
Code:
Post for entry
Mintpal : +6 votes 11111-11117
Cryptorush : +1 vote to 269
otherwise it will be considered invalid
have unlimited entries by doing it again next hour.

post number (ex:Reply #11) will be the ticket number for drawing.
the winner will be draw 3 days from start with minimum 75 entries.

what do you think guys?

(sorry for my really-really bad english)
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:15:33 AM

I am looking for someone with video editing skills.....qpstrafe....hopefully you see this soon!  

You have him on FB, just contact him directly Wink
filchef

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:41:32 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2014, 09:51:59 AM by filchef

Please vote also here https://www.allcrypt.com/voting - make registration and vote - voting was not working but I contact the support and they fix it there are about 8 vote (I don't know exactly how much) per day - for lazy people you can vote all together.
thewhitewolf

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:46:07 AM

All I can say is what a poor attempt at a scam coin lol.  All these pre-mines are a joke.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 557 »
  Print  

Jump to: