Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:43:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now  (Read 499689 times)
KingArbinV
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:26:56 PM

If it was a dev why wouldn't they have dumped at 2500 sats

How much volume was their at 2500 sats and what makes you think Joel was not the one who brought it down all the way to 319 steadily? All I see here is a bunch of kids with pink glasses, so I leave you at that. A wise man once said "never underestimate the predictability of stupidity".

Good luck, no need to comment. I am out.

Whats all this bullshit keep coming from accusing us of dumping the coins... you said yourself you had over 500k.. whos to say you didnt take part in that dump huh? huh? huh?

Its trolls crawlin out the woodwork when the coin goes low that kills it even more, its called scaring you into selling back to them at a low price.. dont fall for it, sure its good for new investors but damn..

World without fiats!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:27:25 PM

i believe the dev team is working hard on the coin, but the transactions these days still looks abnormal... hope it's just a price manipulation but not another scam

Working hard on the coin? Are you f-ing kidding me? This coin is 100% copy paste. Joel did not even know how to make a PoS coin and needed help from other people.

If in your opinion managing is not working ... Joel needed help from other people - so? is it bad? And he paid someone who have done it well and coin was back on track again.

You don't call it a work, right?

coin2.0 team is working every day on their coin. Our coin.

And about dumping and stuff -market is just like always - crazy.
There will be always someone who want to pump and dump and there will be always someone who will say that this is wrong but people have their own free will and they can do whatever they want with their coins. I am 100% sure coin2.0 devteam is not a pump and dump scheme. For those guys this coin is their future. They believe and I know why they do - that this coin is worth much much more than ~2500 satoshi.

Regards.

To everyone: Remember BC drop from 90k to 12k in 10 hours. Wasn't it epic dump?!
venmo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:31:02 PM

LOL are the guys accusing us of dumping AFTER i showed my trade history on here for real?

They honestly need help.

Go back and read the last couple of pages and look at the screenshot I posted.

JEEZ...

In fact it is at the top of this page lol
42coin fever

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 02:32:15 PM

IMHO only. As investor, I don't really give a damn on who dump the coins if values there. Nor I give a shit Dev take profit or being rich. As long as, passions with the product remain and committed to produce the product intrinsic value. Focus on product money management and improve value which is C2 seems freeze in time at the moment, except Kings' only one fully in his best....
dice83

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:34:08 PM

KingArbinV and others on the dev team,

I agree that you should be handling the development of the coin and game. With that said, taking an hour to lay out a plan and show the community what's going on will do much for moral. Trust me, it matters. Transparency is key here. I appreciate all you've done with showing wallets, etc. I don't expect you to be on here replying to multiple troll posts. Instead, write one SOLID post that we can all point to when it needs to be. We'll handle the trolls, we just need ammunition from the team to shoot at them. The community is important and you are 100% right in the fact that we control the price. We don't need constant updates. If you could post one rock solid post weekly, I think it'll be enough for us to take the reigns while you handle what we cannot.

Let the community work for you.

brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:34:49 PM

Meanwhile the game is developed, should't we think about other promotion moves? What do you think about, for example, gold bars or special prepaid game cards?
KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:35:41 PM

IMHO only. As investor, I don't really give a damn on who dump the coins if values there. Nor I give a shit Dev take profit or being rich. As long as, passions with the product remain and committed to produce the product intrinsic value. Focus on product money management and improve value which is C2 seems freeze in time at the moment, except Kings' only one fully in his best....

I try to be honest with everyone even if they don't like how I tell them straight out what I think.  Like at the moment I really wish I had a joint.. honestly.. lol stress and all from trolls

World without fiats!
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:36:36 PM

KingArbinV and others on the dev team,

I agree that you should be handling the development of the coin and game. With that said, taking an hour to lay out a plan and show the community what's going on will do much for moral. Trust me, it matters. Transparency is key here. I appreciate all you've done with showing wallets, etc. I don't expect you to be on here replying to multiple troll posts. Instead, write one SOLID post that we can all point to when it needs to be. We'll handle the trolls, we just need ammunition from the team to shoot at them. The community is important and you are 100% right in the fact that we control the price. We don't need constant updates. If you could post one rock solid post weekly, I think it'll be enough for us to take the reigns while you handle what we cannot.

Let the community work for you.

I personally was bought buy game trailer... Can you make updated version with real gameplay in it?
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:40:14 PM

Meanwhile the game is developed, should't we think about other promotion moves? What do you think about, for example, gold bars or special prepaid game cards?

THEY are working on multipool
venmo

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:41:11 PM

THEY are working on multipool

Game cards are already in our future plans Wink
Buto Losy

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:47:22 PM

WTF C2 is doing?
from 2300 down to 300 in less than 1 week?
The dev must be dumping.
Nobody but dev has so much coins.
KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:47:27 PM

that can come in time, we have to get promotional kits ready and everything if were gonna go advertising for the game, that means videos recorded during beta tests, screen shots taking, tutorials on how to play, all kinds of things, what we need to focus on now is getting materials ready for people so that they can invest in NC2 the hard way for now, which is going through BTC..

You know what I'm gonna start a community thing now.. involve you guys since all im doing is running coin2talk atm, but this will help out some if the community takes part in a group project. We need to promote, spread word, who gives a damn how the code was made, i dont care if it was copy and paste.. cause odds are your ALT is a clone of bitcoin with new features and possibly a different algorithm. I create a type of game back in the day called a mud, it was a clone of another mud, which was in turn a clone of another.. NO ONE CARES ABOUT CLONES EXCEPT TROLLS. Ok I got distracted.. lol... ok simple stuff the community can do.. Flyers, artwork, runnin your mouths, write a song, think of things that dont have to do with the game.

As far as green energy goes, alot thinks we have strayed, we haven't, think about it, most people will spend 3 - 4 hours a day playing Chain of Conflict to wager C2, thats 3 - 4 hours running their gpu at half speed more than likely, not sure what the graphics of the game will be like, im not actively on that project now, but the thing is 3 - 4 hours a day is not 24hours a day 7 days a week constant GPU usage.. So You can still promote Coin2 as Green.

I'll think of some more things to do, or you guys can help me come up with them, but this is things for you guys to help increase your profits not more work stack on top of the things we already have on our plates

World without fiats!
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:49:06 PM

WTF C2 is doing?
from 2300 down to 300 in less than 1 week?
The dev must be dumping.
Nobody but dev has so much coins.

Price can drop without volume too.. If there are hardly any buy orders, and people keep undercutting, price will drop without a lot of coins being sold.
42coin fever

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 02:49:42 PM

The C2 price suppose to be rock solid with protection on 700 or above if Joel listen to my proposal to set a %tage of reserved fund liquidate it at high area then buy back to support whenever price drop below 50% on sole price. I an sure this isn't been done.
venmo

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:50:54 PM

The C2 price suppose to be rock solid with protection on 700 or above if Joel listen to my proposal to set a %tage of reserved fund liquidate it at high area then buy back to support whenever price drop below 50% on sole price. I an sure this isn't been done.

Yes because posting negatives constantly helps the coin.

Come see me in IRC if you want to talk.
dice83

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:52:42 PM

that can come in time, we have to get promotional kits ready and everything if were gonna go advertising for the game, that means videos recorded during beta tests, screen shots taking, tutorials on how to play, all kinds of things, what we need to focus on now is getting materials ready for people so that they can invest in NC2 the hard way for now, which is going through BTC..

You know what I'm gonna start a community thing now.. involve you guys since all im doing is running coin2talk atm, but this will help out some if the community takes part in a group project. We need to promote, spread word, who gives a damn how the code was made, i dont care if it was copy and paste.. cause odds are your ALT is a clone of bitcoin with new features and possibly a different algorithm. I create a type of game back in the day called a mud, it was a clone of another mud, which was in turn a clone of another.. NO ONE CARES ABOUT CLONES EXCEPT TROLLS. Ok I got distracted.. lol... ok simple stuff the community can do.. Flyers, artwork, runnin your mouths, write a song, think of things that dont have to do with the game.

As far as green energy goes, alot thinks we have strayed, we haven't, think about it, most people will spend 3 - 4 hours a day playing Chain of Conflict to wager C2, thats 3 - 4 hours running their gpu at half speed more than likely, not sure what the graphics of the game will be like, im not actively on that project now, but the thing is 3 - 4 hours a day is not 24hours a day 7 days a week constant GPU usage.. So You can still promote Coin2 as Green.

I'll think of some more things to do, or you guys can help me come up with them, but this is things for you guys to help increase your profits not more work stack on top of the things we already have on our plates

Agreed. As a community we need to come together. I'm sure this community has many talented artists, web developers and people with creative minds.

Perhaps involve a couple choice members to check out the beta? Give us as much artwork also. Let us have the tools to create marketing materials.

Also, to the community: Can we please set our sell orders higher? It's our own problem that the coin is down. We're dumping our coins to a ridiculously cheap value. If we pull together, you'll find that we'll be able to rise the price.
height48

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:54:28 PM

it's frozen on poloniex?!
gts476

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:55:23 PM

Agreed. As a community we need to come together. I'm sure this community has many talented artists, web developers and people with creative minds.

Perhaps involve a couple choice members to check out the beta? Give us as much artwork also. Let us have the tools to create marketing materials.

Also, to the community: Can we please set our sell orders higher? It's our own problem that the coin is down. We're dumping our coins to a ridiculously cheap value. If we pull together, you'll find that we'll be able to rise the price.

Edit. I deleted that comment because I remembered what these trolls are like.
ilikecoin2

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:55:45 PM

right
KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:58:56 PM

right

Right this is what we need to do, We could really use donated talents though, but how many of this community has the skills to donate for free, coin2talk.com, done for free, by me.. probly why it hardly works right, but it saved us upwards of $200 for a real site

World without fiats!
Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 557 »
  Print  

Jump to: