Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:51:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Meet the Wealthiest People in Crypto  (Read 24304 times)
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:24:54 PM

Nice compilation but I do not think the list is exhausted. Plus, I'm sure there were some crucial people completely missed but I guess when one is so big they become too hard to even track!
This is just a main list yet these people are known ones but there are actually individuals which would really be on this line up but didn't tend to show up themselves.

This was a big time whales out there that might manipulate our market. Im just thinking what will happen if this big whales combine and manipulated the market to earn big profit from us. They sure a big player in cryptos field.
Whales do exist on any markets neither on crypto,forex,stocks or any other similar fields. Manipulation is somehow expected.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beryls76

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:14:46 AM

Now I know whom I should follow in Twitter.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:32:23 AM

You'll follow them because they are the richest people in crypto? not everything they say/tweet are adoptable. They found success in crypto and invested large money to it for believing what it can bring to them and now they are reaping all of those things they planted before.

The only persons I know that are wealthy in crypto are those winklevoss twins. They are so smart that they think ahead of time so for that I idolize them.
Yeah if you know what's their history you'll be amazed on how this twin are smart in terms of technology. They invested the money that they got from suing facebook to bitcoin and now, look on how much they have.

Signature for rent
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:43:53 AM

I do hope that you're not following them to the point. I mean majority of them are early adopters so it make sense for them to really became wealthy specially during the peak in 2017 and I don't see them giving advise in terms of investing here because I would rather do my own research rather than relying to others.

Nice compilation but I do not think the list is exhausted. Plus, I'm sure there were some crucial people completely missed but I guess when one is so big they become too hard to even track!
Crypto is suppose to be (psuedo) anonymous so there might be a lot of rich folks out their who get their windfall through early investments.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
zarinalnr

Activity: 257
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:54:25 PM

I think these people became rich because they had their own exclusive fresh and creative ideas that other people invested in. Following someone is the same as eating up after someone.
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:01:10 AM

perhaps more precisely is, the richest contributor to the crypto industry in the world. because if we only talk about the amount of wealth, I am sure there are many large capitalist whale groups who are able to manipulate crypto market prices directly. but are they well known? I don't think so, because they don't contribute directly to crypto development, what they want is only profit. while the list is great people who want to express their thoughts for the development of the crypto industry.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:03:50 AM

I am believe they become rich from crypto because they hold their coin for long term. But from what i am read, satoshi holding more than 1million bitcoin and if he selling his coin, i am believe he will become richest in crypto world
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:11:53 AM

I think the only person who will remain in top 10 even after the bear market is Mr Z. As the exchange will still be profitable no matter what market condition. Though they have also the  native coin that is also tanking as of this time, it will still be as strong as anyone else in the top 50.
bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:14:10 AM

These people are really courageous and determined to their dreams and that dreams turns into reality. Indeed, Im very happy and inspired to see people become successful because of their dreams. Hoping that one day a lot of people can be successful just like this people through cryptocurrency and I think I'm one of them.
Kurevazeyo

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:42:24 AM

I think these people became rich because they had their own exclusive fresh and creative ideas that other people invested in. Following someone is the same as eating up after someone.
These rich people are clear because they have extraordinary ideas and creativity where they are able to see the needs of people in the digital era so that they are right to make decisions in the world of cryptocurrency, be it developers, miners, traders, investors or establish cryptocurrency exchanges. All this can happen because of the strength and courage in responding to the progress of the times.
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:22:51 AM

In the world of cryptocurrency like Bitcoin everyone can be as rich as the person you mentioned,
Capital is needed in bitcoin investment.
for example: you can buy Bitcoin at a low price like now $ 4000 = 10 BTC and wait for a high price for example when you increase $ 20,000x 10 BTC = ... try to imagine your wealth is multiplied. You can invest in Bitcoin as much as possible, this is the right factor that makes you rich like the person you mentioned.
bp124

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 11:46:33 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2019, 01:06:28 PM by bp124

This really  amazing and inspiration for every Crypto & Blockchain enthusiast .. Believe very soon there is going to be new faces on board too ..

Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:05:32 AM

Cryptocurrency era creating new rich people and i think its natural. They become rich from cryptocurrency because they believe cryptocurrency from the start and investing their money. I think more people will rich in the future if cryptocurrency market cap value reach trillion dollar

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:33:42 PM

This is a very inspiring list. It is very interesting to see people involved in the development of cryptocurrency. And what was important for me-these people sincerely believe in their products and continue to develop to keep them despite all the instability of the cryptocurrency market. This is a great example for all investors.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:37:31 PM

Most likely, the list of creators of different coins is far from complete. But this is already enough to get a portion of inspiration and continue to study the sphere of crypto-currencies. This is not only very interesting, but also can bring a great income, as we have seen. And I was very happy to see my countrymen in this list.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:55:29 PM

I am believe they become rich from crypto because they hold their coin for long term. But from what i am read, satoshi holding more than 1million bitcoin and if he selling his coin, i am believe he will become richest in crypto world

I am believe they become rich from crypto because they hold their coin for long term.

not just by hodling alone but because of investing and trading as well  .  these guys are also working hard aside from nurturing thier business  because they are also aware about the risk that crypto can bring to thier capital   .

But from what i am read, satoshi holding more than 1million bitcoin and if he selling his coin, i am believe he will become richest in crypto world

theres no real evedince that satoshi did hold that amount  . i believe its only a rumor but let say its true ,  i think satoshi wont sell it because he will not ruin his own invention  as it can cause alot of dump if ever he sell all that amount  .   

marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:49:37 PM

There's probably many many more unknown people/groups who have more funds TBH.
Probably true - all the early adopters, the socalled wales, will by now have ammassed significant holdings in cryptos, probably running into the billions, especially those that were snapping up bitcoin in its early stages several years ago.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:00:17 PM

this is a nice list! also, provocative to me, lol.
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:52:47 PM

OK It can be taken as motivational force and withstand in todays bearish market as to how these people became wealthiest even after facing similar situations and conditions  as we are in.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
YuKiang
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:23:35 PM

The richest people in cryptomir have achieved great success due to their technology and manipulation on the cryptomarket. They know and are able to much more than an ordinary person.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: