Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:06:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto going strong now,where were you during market price fall down?  (Read 492 times)
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:34:15 PM

There are so many things I do during a price fall. I learn so many things, I invest in the dip of some promising coins based on my research. I took some time off to have fun and be with family and loved ones. I learn more and more about cryptocurrencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:49:37 PM

Im investing some coins while price falls down, as a day trader, this kind of opportunity to earn even just a little cent is huge for me. And also when i earn a little profits within a week as day trader, i shoot to buy more coins to hold while coins are in the dip. This is what i learned from all of my mistakes from the past. I miss the boat to ride in but theres a lot of ways to get in.
Delinquency

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:57:55 PM

I had about 30k dollars profit in the end of 2017. Now it's "minus" 7-8k dollars. While the market was going down I just waited on bitcoin and hoped to rise again. After march i start to invest altcoins again. But negative trend on bitcoin effect many altcoins including mine. I had 4 btc and it's about 2 btc now Smiley Sad but true. Now i'm waiting in usdt for 5000 dollars target. If the price is going down there I buy btc again and never sell.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:23:00 PM

I was here on the forum, posting about it and telling people not to panic.
I didn't trade the bear market. Usually when it drags for too long I don't feel motivated to do anything and I prefer to stay away from exchanges and not follow the price. Hopefully we won't go back to 5000 USD ever again.
AllenTurner

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:16:07 AM

During the dip, the people were holding their coins in order to generate more money because they knew that the market will recover by then end of this year. Thus, the people held on to their coins and were waiting for the market's condition to improve so that they could sell them off at a higher price.
doodle07

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:52:55 AM

When the price fell down, I grabbed it as a great opportunity to invest more, I took the risk and now that the price is going up and so as the profit I will earn later. Just do not get panic if the price falls down, instead invest more and be positive.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:35:55 PM

Crypto going strong now and i will going to ask you question. Where were you during market price falldown? Investing more crypto? or selling more crypto just because of fear that bitcoin might end? Well if you had sell your crypto better not invest huge amount of money if you will going to be afraid to lose some of it or even all of  your money.
That is human nature that they will lose their capital of the price falls,but who will take the risk to invest while the market is going down can get maximum profits.But now the market is going up so better to invest now because it not yet late.

For us that really know the bitcoin and long in the bitcoin, as usual, buying more bitcoin and then waiting for its increase to happen, to earn big profit. We human wanted to earn but some of us just want an easy money and dont want to take risk. That kind of person will not going to success on any kind of thing. If you want to earn, then do hard work, because there is no such easy to get success.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:47:14 PM

Crypto going strong now and i will going to ask you question. Where were you during market price falldown? Investing more crypto? or selling more crypto just because of fear that bitcoin might end? Well if you had sell your crypto better not invest huge amount of money if you will going to be afraid to lose some of it or even all of  your money.
We have seen a tremendous progress of bitcoin since the year 2008 in which it was introduced till the December month of last year, bitcoin has benefited each and every person who has invested into bitcoin but the recent months of this year was not quite good for bitcoin, valuation has deflated to very low extent and has deflated like never before in the history but now again it is improving and bitcoin is again getting back onto its track.
silviyako

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:49:52 PM

Investing and holding. Probably most just sold their coins because of the fear they had that it will continouosly decline in value. Surely they are the users that just jumped in the bitcoin bandwagon last year.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 02:15:47 PM

I am a great fan of Warren Buffett when it comes to investing so even if he has a different opinion about the crypto industry we cannot ignore his authority in investing. He says "Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful", this principle applies crypto industry too. I generally look for long-term investing instead of trading in a short term because I believe that crypto industry is still in the basic phase of development and it will give exponential returns down the road. I am hoping for the best and preparing for the worst-case scenario.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:34:15 PM

I am doing what I used to do before big crash, trading, bounties and all other crypto things what makes money. I don't have fear that bitcoin might end, I don't think that is possible. Bitcoin is going straight forward, don't look only at price, look at global impact, maybe it is to early to say but I think all stores will accept bitcoin in next 5 years.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:37:03 PM

Yeah there will be time that crypto market will going to be strong as the peak season will come and this could be the new world breaking record for bitcoin market price to beat the 2017 top or high market price. But we should not expect this to happen instead we will just be patient and wait for the movement of crypto market price as the year ending approaches.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:05:50 PM

Not really strong yet.
It still need time for mega bullish.
I'm not sure when it will, but i hope this year will like last year
ayiaye

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:52:45 PM

only panicked and fearful investors who sell their coins when the market price is falling. I prefer to persist and invest more in cryptocurrency. because I am also aware, that the fall of bitcoin prices is only due to the normal market cycle. hopefully the next few years I can have a profit from what I invest now.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:58:39 PM

from which side would you rate today's crypto to be strong? I think you are wrong, crypto and the digital market is still weak, the correction time is still long.

some of the things we do today are doing a simple trade if you want to get a short term profit, but the investment is always the best option.
kinhdolaos

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:31:57 AM

It's not that we get rid of the crypto when the market goes down. So if you do not see people in the downward trend, they are probably analyzing the market.
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:43:31 AM

I hope it will continue because I dont eat delicious foods a month because of the downfall of the market. But I'm still investing and holding.. But now holding is a best choice .. There's a time that I attempt to sell but as i patiently wait it will double the price.. Hoping this will continue
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:47:07 AM

No, holding or selling it in any situation in crypto does not mean bitcoin will end, we are in this field because it has the main reason, that Bitcoin must remain and irreplaceable.  Cool
EEE14

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:43:07 PM

Yes it was everyone's expectation that Bitaken was getting stronger and stronger. I am then looking forward to investing and taking risks of future profits and watching the unsettling of the currency and reading the information about the details of bitcoin.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:38:30 AM

When the market falls, I save my Bitcoin.
Because saving Bitcoin is better than storing Altcoins.

And the rest, I just play with friends to play soccer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: