Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:04:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins true Endresult (no exaggeration)  (Read 186 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 02:33:52 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 07:45:15 PM by KingScorpio

This is how it will feel living in a bitcoin centered world,

i call this picture:

"the richest man of america in world united under bitcoin"

its not even an exxageration its a lineary prognosis and description how a 100% bitcoin centered world would feel to live in.

i have made this picture to help those that believe in bitcoin becomming the worlds global lead & future currency

so they see how this world will look like.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 06:14:53 PM

this will be your (the bitcoincults) donald trump

TheBitcoinBadger10

Activity: 261
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:34:21 PM

Your image shows negativity and will create fear among the public. This can never be a future when bitcoin is the mode of transaction. I don't think it will affect much on the society as well rather it will affect the transaction methods and the banks. The world will get better.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:44:19 PM

Your image shows negativity and will create fear among the public. This can never be a future when bitcoin is the mode of transaction. I don't think it will affect much on the society as well rather it will affect the transaction methods and the banks. The world will get better.

of course it will

bitcoin centrism will lead us into a world not rulled by property billionaires but simply by miners billionairs that have a regular supply of capital through their mining facility.

i know this picture doesnt serve propagandistic goals of this forum, but it describes what will happen in the end.

dreammoney710

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:14:02 PM

For bitcoin the future is slightly in the safer side. Though it has faced a huge drop of price earlier this year it is recovering from that and gaining the prices it lost. So after 30 years; it can be a world totally depended on bitcoin transaction.
fourplealise

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:25:01 PM

I find a lot of these images trying to portray how a Bitcoin based future would look like and have noticed that most of them are either negative or just trying to spread fear among people. I think as human beings we can do better and create example for others rather than intimidating them.
overst

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:45:56 PM

Really funny; however; after reading the caption in your main post I thought I might get to see the face of Satoshi for the first time; but Alas; it was only Donald Drump. However; I don't believe in such cults or any propaganda rather I think it's all in your head.
wxa7115

Activity: 2688
Merit: 704

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:15:30 PM

This is how it will feel living in a bitcoin centered world,

i call this picture:

"the richest man of america in world united under bitcoin"

its not even an exxageration its a lineary prognosis and description how a 100% bitcoin centered world would feel to live in.

i have made this picture to help those that believe in bitcoin becomming the worlds global lead & future currency

so they see how this world will look like.
First of all, I loled because I recognized the movie from which you took that image, it is the idiocracy which is a very fun movie, but I think you are being too dramatic, it is obvious that if bitcoin succeeds completely in its attempt to change the economy that things will change and without a doubt miners have an advantage, but it is not like they earn money for free they are giving a service to the community and need to make a very heavy investment to do it, you can join them if you really want that.

But if you think that is bad, what do you think it is going to happen in a world where bankers can print as much money as they want? At least with bitcoin those at the top will deserve their position since they are doing something to keep that position, while bankers only print more money and steal from everyone while doing so.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
crazybtclover

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:49:13 AM

I don't agree with you. Bitcoin wont make this world ruined just because it is centered around it. Just think is as a new currency; or a way through which people can transfer their wealth or money. I thin life will be much easier if it is centered around bitcoin. Then again; not everyone is going to mine bitcoin. There will always be those who will not like this. Everything has its good and evil ways; we have to be careful about those bad sides and the end result will be beautiful.
CryptoShooter

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:48:48 AM

The picture you have illustrated here shows the scenario of the USA. The world however does not revolve around this country. To be acclaimed as a global currency; it needs to be accepted globally. But there will still be countries who will be opposed to it due to its decentralized system. So; it can't be deemed as a global currency yet.
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:12:46 AM

I think it will take time. because lot of countries have not centarlized crypto currency yet.it needs to be around the world accepted.so we can't say it's a global currency.
BartholomewBTC

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:50:16 AM

Bitcoin will only become the global currency if the entire country accepts it. There will still be some countries where the government will be prejudiced towards it because of the decentralized system. Plus it is not only for the rich. It is open for all.
Bourn1993

Activity: 242

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:58:44 AM

I do not agree with such vision of yours regarding bitcoin. The USA has accepted this bitcoin which has made the most person rich in the USA but that does not mean that this will be centralized to only UISA rather this means that everyone has the opportunity to achieve such position.
katri

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:31:50 AM

how would you come up with this kind of image? what message do you want to convey? this is far from the reality. i love bitcoin and i think we are tge one controlling the market not just few people. Time will come crypto currency will be controlled by the government.
agatha90

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:38:40 AM

If everyone believes that bitcoin has a good impact for the future, the possibility of bitcoin prices will increase dramatically. For that we must remain optimistic and give good news continuously about bitcoin, so that more and more interested people in this world.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:31:13 AM

of course it will

bitcoin centrism will lead us into a world not rulled by property billionaires but simply by miners billionairs that have a regular supply of capital through their mining facility.

i know this picture doesnt serve propagandistic goals of this forum, but it describes what will happen in the end.
Bitcoin can die, there are still many unsolved problems in it and it is not known whether they will be solved or not. However, the whole of the crypto currency will develop and will continue to exist for a very long time. Digital crypto currency in any case is very beneficial to people and it will be introduced into our life and will facilitate and make it more comfortable. Therefore, I do not experience the future of crypto-currencies in general. It will be good.
davis196

Activity: 2940
Merit: 904

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:39:51 AM

of course it will

First,bitcoin will never have worldwide dominance.It will never become the one and only global currency.
Second,nobody will become millionaire out of mining alone.Crypto trading is more profitable than crypto mining.Trading requires skills,while mining requires capital and cheap electrisity source.
By the way,this is really funny fantasy.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: