Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2018, 10:45:47 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin worth investing in?  (Read 2032 times)
jonathan6655321

Activity: 130
Merit: 15

GuerrillaBuzz - Crypto Buzz Agency

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 02:44:22 PM

Everybody is talking about Bitcoin! Seriously, everybody!!!.

Do you recommend people without any technical background to join the crypto market?

GuerrillaBuzz - GuerrillaBuzz is taking marketing to the next level by creating and distributing content in the crypto world. we've helped our clients raise $100 Million.

https://guerrillabuzz.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boakyei

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

we're Radio, online!

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 02:50:45 PM

For me is a good way of investing your money but I don't think I will recommend a person without blockchain knowledge and education

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Khalp1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:20:48 PM

Do you recommend people without any technical background to join the crypto market?
Yes,Bitcoin is worth investing There is nothing wrong in investing in bitcoin. If you have loads of money, you can invest and wait for a couple of months or years to gain some profits.Each and every investment is risky. “High risk, high reward” is one of the basic rules of investment.
SecureCryptoPayments

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 03:21:42 PM

Seriously, that's all. Come on, most live their own lives. And only heard the word bitcoin. Without even knowing what it is.
But if people have an interest, why do not they join the bitcoin. Even without all the technical knowledge

http://securecrypto.me
Tinaw

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:42:48 PM

Yes,Investing in Bitcoin is a good idea.I would say that Bitcoins are great for investment purposes as long as you do not spend all your fortune in it. Never invest more than you are willing/able to lose – Bitcoin is a very risky investment and you should keep in that in mind at all times.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1072

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:59:58 PM

Yes
No
Maybe.

My mother isn't talking about crypto. Would I recommend it to her? Probably not. I think anyone can invest in crypto but if you don't know what you're doing then that's a high chance you might lose it in some capacity. I would explain the pros and cons of bitcoin and show the potential investment potential of it but I would never try sell it to someone as a sure thing. Like any investments there are huge risks and you can lose all your investment and I would make sure they knew that bitcoin went from zero to $1000 and then $20,000 to $5000 and that can happen very quickly. If someone wanted to invest and didn't have much technical knowledge I would explain in the best I could, educate them about keeping a back up and their seed etc and recommend investing in a hardware wallet. If you're the type of person that struggles to use a computer though it's probably best leaving int up to someone you trust to hold onto it for you.
zahwaaja123

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:09:17 PM

I think bitcoin is very worth investing for people who really understand bitcoin. if a beginner wants to invest into bitcoin it's very careless. because he doesn't know the basics of bitcoin and anything about bitcoin, he might make mistakes in investing in bitcoin,
so, if you want to invest in bitcoin, you have to really know the ins and outs of bitcoin fundamentally.
tungaqhd

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

From Việt Nam :)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 04:09:39 PM

If you want to invest in bitcoin, there is no special technical background need to understand. Only some rules of the market that you should follow and investing skills need to be improved.

,   ╓▄  ▄▓▄ ╓▓█▌ ▀▓▄▄,
        ``  `╜^ `▀▀▀  ▓█████▌w
▄   ╓▓╕   ▓▓   ▓█▄ ╓███ ▐█████████w
                  ``,, "▀▄  ▓██████████▄
Φ   ▓M  ▀▓  ▀█M ║██ ╘██▀²███  ▓███████████▄
               ,,   ,╓   ▄▄ ``▄▄╥ ▓███████████▓,
"`   ╙╜   ╝▀   ▀▓   ▓▓M  ▓█▀ └███  ╨████████████▄
     ,,   ,,   ,╓   ╓╖   ╓▄,  ▄▄φ  ▄▌▄ ╙███████████▄
`   ""   ╙╜   ╙╨   ╝▀`  ▀▓╜  ▀▓╩  ▓█▓   ╙▓█████████
 ,   ╓┐  .▄┐  ╓▄   ▄▄  ╓▒▄  ▄▓▄ ╓▓▓╕ ▄█▓▄  ╓█████████▌
          `   ``   "^   "^  "╝`  ╙▀` ╙▀▀,▄▓███████████
╓    ▄∩  .▄╕  ╓▓▄  ▄▓▒  ▓▓▒  ▓█▓ ╓██▓  ▐██████████████
               `    `   `"   `" ,,╙╝^╓,  ▀████████████
ª⌐   ▓⌐  ╫▓   █▌  ▀█N "██  ▓█▓ ▐██▀ ███Γ╓▓████████████
                     ,   ,,   ╓╓  ,╖▄"`  ▐███████████▌
'*   ╝╩   ▀R  ╘▓M  ▀█▀  ▓█▌ '██▀ ▓██▌  ╓████████████
     ,,   ,,   ,,  ,╖,  ╓▄,  ▄▄, ,▓▌▄ ▀███████████╛
`   '^   ╙╜   ╝╜  ╙▀╩  ╝▓╩  ▀▓╩ └▓█▀  "█████████`
,    ╓   ,╖   ╓▄   ▄▄╕ .▄▓w ╓▓▓▄     ▓██████▓
`    `    "   `"   ╙Å`  ╝▀^ '▀▓╨,╓╓▄███████╜
╓w   ▄   ▌▌  4▓▄ ╓██╕ ▓██ ,▄▓█████████╜
        `    "   ╙▐, ╙Å"▄█████████▀^
  #   Φ▓  ║██ j███  ▐██████▓▀`
       `   `"`  ▀▓▀▀╙`
O.P.U
|
  The Blockchain Solution for the Global Skincare Industry           
.Tokenizing Skincare Intelligence.
|
|
TELEGRAM 
―OTWITTER
FACEBOOK
[
]
catur123

Activity: 85

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 04:12:53 PM

In my opinion, because investing in bitcoin is very profitable for investors.
But, to recommend bitcoin without us knowing what bitcoin and blockchain are in my opinion it is very bad for investors.

________ ▂▂ ▅ ▆ ▇ █► arizn ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▂▂ ________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
ICO: 30% BONUS di www.arizn.network [/ center]
Ferki

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:16:17 PM

People are talking but they should investing.Just a joke.
Do you remember first day of internet?Just a few could  use it,now everyone use it.
Blockchain is now at same stage as internet for about 20 years.What if that technology takes same steps as internet?
Right! You will get new Amazon,Facebook,Apple....at blockchain.And if you invest in time you will get big benefits.
Of course,there are lot of scam and anyway you should only invest what you can afford.
But at the same time,there are working projects specialized just for crypto trading,they can take some risk from your first moves on this risky market and help you to make right decisions.
I don´t want to advertise those projects,everyone should do some own reserches,just want to say that creating crypto funds,EFT´s, just like they do in forex world,is a good sign for cryptocurrency to get more and more accepted.

elygil2022

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:17:17 PM

No need to be very technical on everything. Same principle as any other business or investment. Buy low, sell high. Diversify portfolio. Panic selling not good. Invest on what is already written off in your book.

▰▰▰ [ Paygine ] ▰▰▰  
New stage of global banking evolution!
● ● ● https://www.paygine.com/ ● ● ●
frankforty

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:18:46 PM

i am not recommended those peoples who is not aware about bitcoin and its risk factors also they need technical knowledge about charts,market entry and exit time. also they need to do proper market research and trading skills. one thing investors need to understand invest only that money which they can afford to loose because bitcoin market is volatile.
speedy1987

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:22:01 PM

Hey man no need any technical background. As you told day by day bitcoin talks and bitcoin users increasing, It is really worth investing in bitcoins. But patience is much needed for investment. Do not rush to gain profit. Be calm and waiting for the right time to sell.

jhayness18

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:22:36 PM

Definitely yes, it is very worthful for investment that's why it is also the leading crypto currency until now. A huge of investors are enjoying the benefits it can gives and becoming a successful investors because of it. However, the most important in making investment is to know your limitations and have a better understanding about it so we can make a better and brighter decisions and right strategies so we can avoid from any possible losses that we can encountered.

www.ingotcoin.io
rachellee

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 04:35:30 PM

With or without technical background, I believe that everybody deserves to gain access to the cryptomarket. I think, this is one great feature of bitcoin that makes it better than fiat currency--its accessibility. It gives equal chance of access to all, from richest of the rich down to the poorest of the poor. Afterall, who've gotten into the cryptomarket with sufficient technical background, except its founders? All of us have passed from being newbies without any idea of how the whole system goes, and luckily, we've learned it in our own unique ways (some may be the hard way while others the harder way), yet we managed, and we're still learning day by day. Through reading, word of mouth and their own experiences, they will learn too. So, yes! Let's push disseminating the bitcoin and other cryptocurrency idea to everyone! This would truly be a great leap for our future!

jacksonhen

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:05:13 PM

No, at least they have to know about bitcoin, blockchain, the world of cryptocurrency, opportunities and also threats if investing in cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin.
I tried to convince people with the results I got, then I invited them to invest with the money they volunteered for.
That way they will not regret when they do not get losses

══════════════☛UbcoinMarket☚═════════════
EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS
Odonko

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:15:46 PM

Yeahh bitcoin is worth investing into but please have it mind that bitcoin investment can be a very long one so if you are not ready to have some patience and just wait till you can earn some profit then i advise you keep your money.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
djcounter

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 05:21:38 PM

Definitely yes, but time is important. In my opinion, the range from 5500$ to 6500$ is the best time to enter.
dominional

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 10:17:29 PM

capital yes because investing in bitcoin is planning for the future because the world is going paperless and the world is driving towards that direction. alot of investment is in cryptocurrency and that is the game of the day in investment.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
bungutko

Activity: 210

"Monvid : Decentralized Streaming Platform"

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:29:46 PM

I would gladly encourage people to study, familiarize and do some research about btc so that they can gain knowledge first prior in making any investment. Knowledge is very important in this field as this will be the key to become successful with your planned investment. Once you are familiar how btc works,  then you may start to invest as btc is worth investing and just wait for it to further grow in the coming months.

📺  monvid   |   The new decentralized video streaming platform  |  Participate Now!    [https://monvid.io/]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.