Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:07:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Customers in switzerland can now send their cryptocurrency to their banks  (Read 451 times)
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:39:24 PM

Still I didn't have heard about it. But if it has happened its really wonderful. In this way bank and government will understand the value of cryptocurrencies. The business of cryptocurrencies will reach a new high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:46:42 PM

hello friend, can you provide a news link? big news like this is very useful for us and for other countries to be able to study and develop cryptocurrency assets and hopefully be able to build a country's finances. I hope not only in Switzerland but in other countries too ...
bitcoindiary

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:59:05 PM

This is good news for the people living in Switzerland. Now they can deposit their crypto currency in the banks. But the main of the crypto currency was not to be in the bank like fiat currency! It was designed to be decentralized and to secure money without the bank intervention. From my opinion; I am supporting the idea of bank.
painkiller321

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:02:24 PM

It is great news for crypto users that they can transfer their digital assets in their bank accounts. Two of Switzerland’s private banks have allowed its customers to deposit their crypto coins in their accounts. Like these two banks; if other banks of other nations allow to deposit crypto coins then this market will get a big boost.
thepers0n

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:08:45 PM

I think it is the great news for all users. Because there is first good news about the common solution between BTC and state financial system. I hope it will be a worldwide common practice soon
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:52:22 PM

Of course, it will facilitate crypto traders in Switzerland. In my country, there is no Bank that does this because the government prohibits transactions using Cryptocurrency.
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:27:37 AM

This is a big sign to cryptocurrency and it growth, blockchain is a very unique technology that all financial institutions need in keeping their data base and for banks to be accepting the deposit of crypto asset is a save way that will make it grow.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:40:50 AM

It will highly become centralized, which it is ironic Bitcoin already been offering pseudo-anonym currencies, sending your coin to centralized entities will indirectly make it will be centralized. In the end, it contradicts with Bitcoin decentralized purpose.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:07:49 AM

Some kind of old news.

That's likely to happen, they can't bitcoin as many customers like on how bitcoin can become a currency and as an investment at the same time.

A bank that adopts crypto gives an idea on what will be the future.

They can't beat it so they are joining and this is good for them for being a pioneer.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:08:58 AM

Just this fact (Switzerland is unsurpassed for the management of the value/money with Israel) has made me even more convinced that the future will be that. We are still in time to be the forerunners of this world (not as first, but as seconds yes).
Fortress12345

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:17:57 AM

Then it was a good news for them. They can send their crypto currency to the banks so it means they can use it to store their money but I think it is better to store your money on your own wallet that was safer.

nussy

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:45:01 AM

The markets force will soon force the banks to accept cryptocurrency systems one way or the other, want every financial transaction now evolved on Crypto they will not have choice than to adopt it.
I will be more than glad to get more information on how those two banks adopt the process for customers to send in their cryptocurrency. Do the banks open a wallet for each customers or which methods do they adopt to make it easier to use and more transparent.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:02:41 AM

Banks and other financial institutions pay very close attention to cryptocurrency, yet the vast majority of them are reluctant to take the plunge. A few of Switzerland’s top private banking institutions, however, are eager to facilitate cryptocurrency transactions.
Two of the banks are;

Falcon Private BankBanks e a Change
 Maerki Baumann private bank

Customers  can now send their digital asset to the bank.

What's the implication?
a fairly positive development if it can happen maybe someday all countries can do the same thing and make investors feel easy and comfortable in investing
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:35:51 AM

I think cryptocurrency does not need a bank you can store them in your own bank, that's much more secure and you are not vulnerable if you are smart enough.

Exactly, I don't understand why to send crypto to the bank. After all, the whole idea of crypto is independence from banks and decentralization. Will the crypto stored in the bank be more secure in this way? My wallet is my bank.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
nguyenhoven

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:42:11 AM

Banks and other financial institutions pay very close attention to cryptocurrency, yet the vast majority of them are reluctant to take the plunge. A few of Switzerland’s top private banking institutions, however, are eager to facilitate cryptocurrency transactions.
Two of the banks are;

Customers  can now send their digital asset to the bank.

What's the implication?

I would like to learn more info about what you mean by sending the crypto assets to the bank. Is the bank offering the crypto addrsses where the money can be deposited?

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:02:21 AM

that banks are starting to implement bitcoin transactions - this is very good news! banks can offer a storage service, as well as a percentage of returns every month! This will have a very positive impact on the crypto currency market. A lot of banks have appeared all over the world which continue cooperation with the crypto world.
Theresachinyere

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:31:34 PM

this would be one of the best news in the world of cryptocurrency.
Akmaral ( Akee)

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:55:46 PM

It’s a great news. We all know Swaziland accept this market and they also support this market. I hope my country and banks will also accept this market.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:58:46 PM

I like the support crypto is getting all of the sudden, but are we going to move towards centralization now though?   Cheesy
MISERICORDAE PROJECT

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

ONNI COIN! The New Paradigm!

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 01:18:10 PM

Two of the banks are;

Customers  can now send their digital asset to the bank.

What's the implication?

The implication is that Falcon and Maerki Baumann banks are open to the positive potentials of Blockchain technology and can now count as part of the NEW global economy.

▰▰▰[ ONNI ]▰▰▰     ●●●Grüezi mitenand!●●●
Revolutionary Gold-Pegged SuperStable Price for Businesses
Bespoke HemiVolatile Price for Currency Traders
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: