Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:28:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[Pre-ICO]✅ ArtPro - The Art of blockchain - Join Whitelist✅  (Read 193978 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 07:58:16 PM

I read that ArtPro had planned the first exhibition in London. Have you already presented your concept in this region?
As I understand this was fake news. Where have you found this information?
Yes, strange, I think the team should have made an announcement about this event.
Of course, we will wait for the response of the team on this issue, but there's also no information on the official website on this news.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:18:03 PM

I read that ArtPro had planned the first exhibition in London. Have you already presented your concept in this region?
It is difficult to figure out where the real news, and where fake. After all, everyone has long known that a mess is created with investments and it is difficult to find a worthy project.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:06:02 AM

It is difficult to figure out where the real news, and where fake. After all, everyone has long known that a mess is created with investments and it is difficult to find a worthy project.
It is true that it is not as easy as we imagine to distinguish between the right news and false news that definitely needs time to be able to find out and talk about the project indeed there are many projects that are not feasible so we must be smart in choosing

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
dmccool85

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 07:05:02 AM

It's not fake. The team has a perspective on Q2 2020 The first ArtPro art exhibition in London. As I understand it, Mr. Bitnoval did not indicate the timing of this exhibition.
kh730

Activity: 70

MMM Extra - Good !

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 10:23:08 AM

I would like to understand the delay in opening the second phase of the project. The team prepares a presentation MVP during the sale crowdsale?

MMM Extra Is Good !
clamaluma

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 01:01:49 PM

The team presented its development plan in the roadmap. I am sure that all the events that are contained in the description can be executed.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 01:55:33 PM

The team presented its development plan in the roadmap. I am sure that all the events that are contained in the description can be executed.
and I think the team could make an announcement here about this event to draw attention to it.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:06:04 PM

and I think the team could make an announcement here about this event to draw attention to it.
Where we can watch About last announcement of the project?
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:06:12 PM

as I see the team does not make any announcements here on the forum, you can join their Telegram channel and chat with the team.
rabotacoin

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:29:24 PM

as I see the team does not make any announcements here on the forum, you can join their Telegram channel and chat with the team.
I recently joined their Telegram and there you can really find out all the latest news of the project.
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:33:30 PM

I recently joined their Telegram and there you can really find out all the latest news of the project.
And what does the team say about the beginning of a new stage of the platform development? Is there a deadline for the presentation of the MVP?
johra123

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:19:52 AM

of course, using the platform will simplify the task of finding pictures. I think many artists will want to be a part of ArtPro, the platform will increase their fame for art lovers.
ahmad24

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:51:42 AM

Soon the team should start selling tokens in crowdsale. What are the conditions for the participants of this stage of investment?
Ankit7723

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 10:27:51 AM

Soon the team should start selling tokens in crowdsale. What are the conditions for the participants of this stage of investment?
The price of a token $0.15 for Crowdsale. As I understand it, the bonuses are not provided.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:13:58 AM

The price of a token $0.15 for Crowdsale. As I understand it, the bonuses are not provided.
I'm interested in where we can see the amount of investment collected so far.  I did not find such information on the official website.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 12:47:56 PM

Good price for a token, where can I get it? and what is the minimum purchase?
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 01:55:57 PM

the better way is contact with devs to buy tokens .
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 03:04:59 PM

the better way is contact with devs to buy tokens .
There is a section on the official website where you can purchase tokens.  Look, it's easy to figure out.
rabotacoin

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:32:01 PM

I'm interested in where we can see the amount of investment collected so far.  I did not find such information on the official website.
probably the team will not disclose this information.  Many projects do this for various reasons.
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:38:54 PM

To participate in the ArtPro token sale, participants must complete whitelist registration. The minimum contribution for our Pre Sale will be 5eth. - WP
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: