Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:04:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you wish ICOs would share more of to help you invest?  (Read 17501 times)
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:17:21 PM

For me to invest in any ico now that ico must have reputable personality behind it, it must be insured.  If I am not sure of getting my investments back I will not invest in. The developers should be able to pay the bounty hunters in either bitcoin or ethereum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:30:39 PM

For me to invest in any ico now that ico must have reputable personality behind it, it must be insured.  If I am not sure of getting my investments back I will not invest in. The developers should be able to pay the bounty hunters in either bitcoin or ethereum.

Good points! However we are going to pay our bounty hunters in our utility token only, thus promoting the use of our tokens and getting more people to learn about our project, because, from what I have learned, a great number of bounty hunters hold their tokens and await for the next bull run, which makes the market far better for selling your coins at higher prices.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:33:43 PM

Do not go with ICO if you want assurance in your investment instead proceed with STO. This is the new crowdfunding activity that you should take a look if you want to invesr since the STO projects are registered in by a government which if it will be violated then the government can implement punishment.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:36:51 PM

Do not go with ICO if you want assurance in your investment instead proceed with STO. This is the new crowdfunding activity that you should take a look if you want to invesr since the STO projects are registered in by a government which if it will be violated then the government can implement punishment.

Hi erikoy! Thank you for your interest. We will go with the ICO route as STO's have shown to not be working very well so far. Our ICO is going to be one of the best ones in year 2019. Check out my signature for more info.
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 05:41:24 PM

ICO must be able to achieve success and be won by experienced developers. At present many ICO projects that do not have solid developers and ICO failures are also increasing. Looking for projects that can be relied upon and developers must be able to work hard.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:15:04 PM

ICO must be able to achieve success and be won by experienced developers. At present many ICO projects that do not have solid developers and ICO failures are also increasing. Looking for projects that can be relied upon and developers must be able to work hard.
Without a doubt, it is very important that the project has a professional team that will be able to develop the project and lead it to success. Well, of course the project must be honest and pay on time coins, bounty hunters.

forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 06:29:36 PM

There are many factors, projects should consider if want to lead to success.
Very most important thing is what is the core of blockchchain technology is "transparency". With the transparency fulfillment, project should inform or I should say rather involve community members in the important or all updates. Community members suggestion most of the time helps team to do the right thing.
Second point is sticking to the roadmap. Many projects fail to do this do to whatsoever conditions but loose interest from community members.
To keep community members engaged, team should make small bounties or quizzes, which will keep the group happening.
And last but not least, a good (and transparent) bounty program will definitely will lead the project to a new highs.

blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:37:51 PM

There are many factors, projects should consider if want to lead to success.
Very most important thing is what is the core of blockchchain technology is "transparency". With the transparency fulfillment, project should inform or I should say rather involve community members in the important or all updates. Community members suggestion most of the time helps team to do the right thing.
Second point is sticking to the roadmap. Many projects fail to do this do to whatsoever conditions but loose interest from community members.
To keep community members engaged, team should make small bounties or quizzes, which will keep the group happening.
And last but not least, a good (and transparent) bounty program will definitely will lead the project to a new highs.

Hi forexandcryptoauditor! This is exactly what we are going to focus on, maximum transparency with our project and our community members. I will also put heavy emphasis on frequent updates for our project in a number of social media platforms. Thank you for suggesting to make bounties and quizzes to keep the community more engaged. We are going to launch our ICO project soon, you can check out my signature for more info.
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 12:03:08 PM

It is very important that the project already has a product that is of interest to investors and is of real importance and perspective for today's market. And that the developers are honest and open in their intentions not only on paper and on the site, but also at all sorts of online meetings and conferences.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 12:43:18 PM

I think that most of the projects that conduct ICO do nothing and that is why the price after the tokens are sold is very much reduced. But if there are real developments in the project, then the price will certainly grow. And this does not need a crypto pump. Just the price displays the status of the project.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
MMA Rats

Activity: 509
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 01:38:25 PM

It seems to me that it would be nice if all the scammers on the market would disappear. And also a little more price.

stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:38:37 PM

For me, I want to invest in an ICO/s which having a great management team that can run out their whole project at the present and for the future of the project at the same time so that we supporters can have the consistency and trust to the project we are taking part with. I also looking forward for an ICO which is unique from other ICOs and existing platforms.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:33:51 PM

OP HERE

It seems to me that it would be nice if all the scammers on the market would disappear. And also a little more price.

Hi MMA Rats! That is exactly what our project is solving. First, we have published a marketplace which offers an escrow and natural price competition among service providers, which will drive it down to attract more clients. You can check it out here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5123256

For me, I want to invest in an ICO/s which having a great management team that can run out their whole project at the present and for the future of the project at the same time so that we supporters can have the consistency and trust to the project we are taking part with. I also looking forward for an ICO which is unique from other ICOs and existing platforms.

Hi stefany101. I recommend you take a look at our project here https://www.cryptomarketads.com/ I
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 05:39:10 PM

The most important factor is the reliability of ICOs. Because we all know the current situation.
I also guess paying bounty reward with ETH or BTC or locking for a while amount can protect the project significantly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: