Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:51:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My sweet and bitter experience about bitcoin  (Read 4622 times)
andra73

Activity: 430
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:28:09 PM

So you invested $120 and you have already withdrawn fiat worth more than $1,500. And the best part is that you still have considerable amounts of coins/tokens remaining in your wallet. You were really lucky with your investments!!!
for now, there are so many coins that give you an advantage as you feel. Behold now, an awful lot of investment which is not providing these benefits but instead give harm to investors. Now we have to have a lot of time making the coins that we have able to give the keuntunan a lot to us. If all the coins could be like in the year then I think everyone will benefit as you feel.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:59:07 PM

I started my cryptocurrency journey around July 2017. I bought some altcoins;  verge; dodge, Xrp Siacoin on Bittrex and left some on bitcoin. It was a roller coaster for me around November to December 2017, particularly with verge, my crypo investment of just about $120 grew to a little bit over $3,000. I never new on time until I opened my bittrex. It was wao!

I took out some money since I was in need about $1000. With the euphoria of bitcoin suppasing $20,000, so I watched until my investment shrinked from about $2000 to $1500, then $1000, I decided to take out some little more until I had about $800 left.

That amount have shrinked further to about $450. The worst came when I took a third of the amount to buy Mithril coin when the news came that it won a vote to be listed on binance,  and suddenly it was disqualified,  and the price have falling like packs of cards, more than 50% right now.

Its a question of if I had known, I would have withdrawn the $3000 the moment I saw it on my bittrex account. Who can tell the future?

But I am wiser now.

Does anyone have similar experience
Your experience is what also others feel when value shrinks we can come up to the point of selling than holding.There were more promising alts nowadays to invest,cheap and has high assurance that you can earn profit.Just keep in mind that in this community patience is what we need same as knowledge on cryptos movements on the market.
TontomHit

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:09:51 PM

I consider it as a success story, all together you gained some money, since you have entered the market. Of course people can always say, I could have done better, but as long as we don't know the future, all we can do is make reasonable choices.

solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:33:57 PM

I started my cryptocurrency journey around July 2017. I bought some altcoins;  verge; dodge, Xrp Siacoin on Bittrex and left some on bitcoin. It was a roller coaster for me around November to December 2017, particularly with verge, my crypo investment of just about $120 grew to a little bit over $3,000. I never new on time until I opened my bittrex. It was wao!

I took out some money since I was in need about $1000. With the euphoria of bitcoin suppasing $20,000, so I watched until my investment shrinked from about $2000 to $1500, then $1000, I decided to take out some little more until I had about $800 left.

That amount have shrinked further to about $450. The worst came when I took a third of the amount to buy Mithril coin when the news came that it won a vote to be listed on binance,  and suddenly it was disqualified,  and the price have falling like packs of cards, more than 50% right now.

Its a question of if I had known, I would have withdrawn the $3000 the moment I saw it on my bittrex account. Who can tell the future?

But I am wiser now.

I have also faced similar bitter experiences in Bitcoin. I bought at very high prices from the start, and have being praying for the prices to get back on track. But in all, I have no regret.
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:19:41 PM

It seems to me that this will not happen soon,now there will be "bloody" wars between the crypt and the banks,which will try to keep the championship with all their strength, because it does not interfere with each other but creates a kind of rivalry.

at this time, according to the bank, they are rivaled by the existence of bitcoin. moreover, the increase in bitcoin is always increasing. then the bank also feels increasingly competitive. whereas bitcoin's intention is not to compete with banks, but to help the economy.

Corelianer

Activity: 309

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:20:20 PM

No one knows the future, you need to be able to take risks and not be greedy, this lose their money beginners
wahyu5

Activity: 729

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:39:25 PM

Most certainly have similar experiences in crypto investment, crypto markets always experience price changes, and there is a quite high price surge against bitcoin when the end of 2017. We have a sweet experience, of course, because we get big profits through bitcoin investment at that time, but this year the price of bitcoin has always been decreasing, and of course the bitter experience we get today. If when the price of bitcoin reaches $ 20,000 at the end of 2017 then I sell all the bitcoin that I have, of course it will be better for me, but at that time I only sold partially in the hope that prices will rise much higher, but the fact is to this day the price bitcoin continues to decline, that's a bitter experience that is a regret for me.
131tc01n

Activity: 569

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:17:08 PM

We do not know all that, the most important thing now is never to be greedy when you get enough results. I think you get a profit of 20% is more than enough, so set your profits do not just set when you get a loss
meritbygrace

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:36:15 PM

The decisions you make during a recession are often the wrong ones. Keep this in mind.Some days turn out good while some days turn out bad.My sweet experience was around december..This period is my bitter experience.
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:09:18 PM

In the world of crypto you do not know what you can find and what to lose.Everyone has their own experience though.Based on what you have written, you can make a mathematical calculation. Your investment is $ 120.1000$ you removed for their needs and 450 (50% drop) that is 225$.Total 1000 + 225=1225-120= $ 1105 was your income.I see no reason to be upset.In a similar situation, there were all those who are associated with cryptocurrency.Now it is necessary not to lose optimism and to go further and to buy everything that you consider necessary.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:36:24 PM

But I am wiser now.

I am also experiencing something like that. The investment price dropped dramatically and I thought I would save it until it was really good and healed again. I was doing a lot of investment first.
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:50:32 PM

What was the purpose of your crypto investment at the very beginning? I can imagine that you first wanted to use crypto as a store of value, like most of us do. But then greed took over in December, which is not necessary a bad thing. However, you should not have traded your valuable coins to some random altcoins to reduce your loss. Also if the answer to the first question was a store of value then you did not succeed your experiment, because you did not keep it for a long time. Next time, decide what you want to accomplish with your investment and stick to the plan. The decisions you make during a recession are often the wrong ones. Keep this in mind.

We have different experiences about investment, one should note that market is Volatile, anything can happen at any given time, market movement is unpredictable, price value can goes up and goes down dependent on the Volume of investment by the investors on Bitcoin, The risk involved in the market investment it is just the same on the amount you've invested. you may gains some profits but you may loss some amount as to investment.
The market is unpredictable, that's why you should never invest more than you can lose. But keeping your investment for three months is more like gambling, it goes up or down. When you keep it for let's say 5 years then you know exactly whether it got adopted in the society or not and therefore justifies the value. That is a real investment like you would do in a startup you have fate in.
agree that market is unpredictable, so you have to take it to withdraw when you get profit
my experience i have ethereum in local exchange, and the last of december reach more than $1500.. with my stupidly i still hold it and waiting for $2000 and right it look like roller couster now ethereum price just $190 and i lost
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:21:13 AM

My sweet experience about bitcoin was I earn my first bitcoin from participating in airdrop and I think it worth $800 and I'm really glad having it in my wallet. While my bitter experience is when I was trying to invest some of my bitcoin and it goes to waste after that I don't know if I could trust again but that was my first time and I know it's a part of an experience even though I fail but I'm still trying to find a better project which I can double my investment.
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:38:42 AM

But I am wiser now.

I do have some sweet and bitter experience with bitcoin ,one of them is when I got my first profit and I didnt expect it to be that huge. In some ways I experience failure with bitcoin when I choose to sell my bitcoin and I regret it. But after that I learned my lesson and choose the decision that has positive consequences.
marjon

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:53:07 AM

Our experience in bitcoin and other crypto is like roller coaster and market prices, full of ups and downs or even spinning us around. But even though lot of hurdles along the way, our perseverance and learning will led us to a savvy person in the long run. My sweet moments here is the knowledge i gained and and rewards from participating various airdrops. The worst is deception and disappointment i took from fraud people.
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 05:39:26 AM

Bitcoin has become a big part life of those person who started it before three or four years ago because bitcoin has given very big change to their life in very short period and some of them are so happy to enjoy the big earning from the bitcoin. And i am also part of them. Bitcoin has changed life of thousand people in the world and growing every years.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 08:19:20 AM

i haven't had a share of the experience whatsoever weather good or bad, but maybe I can say I have gained an insight into the deal, maybe shallow but worth taking note of. Bitcoin from what I'm seeing has hung people's heart on the rope. Today the price is x, that same day just few hours later it becomes x5. With this high level of volatility it can be said that it must have left a lot of persons devastated and crying for an explanation. Some have fallen prey for frauds who promised them max ROI. Just few of this I have seen in people, I believe if I was to exchange, mine or trade, my experiences might be similar too.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 08:30:58 AM

Good for you to learn your lesson  in a hard way. I have been through also having the same with your experience but I am only losing a little bit since I start investing where I thought that bitcoin market price has stabilized or it is already in its baseline. However, I was wrong for bitcoin market price fall for more and thus, I was afraid that bitcoin will going to end so I sell all my bitcoin holdings and lose some of my money to more or less 20% of it.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:48:54 AM

But I am wiser now.

Lol you have earned more than 8x of your capital so i dont know what are your problem here since all in all,you are still at profit because your capital is only $120 .

And thats part of the game,because look you are proud of what happened and now you are being wiser than before
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:00:54 AM

Bitcoin has become a big part life of those person who started it before three or four years ago because bitcoin has given very big change to their life in very short period and some of them are so happy to enjoy the big earning from the bitcoin. And i am also part of them. Bitcoin has changed life of thousand people in the world and growing every years.
This is what it really need it to be. There should be a sweet and bitter events while dealing with the cryptocurrency especially the highest volatile one which is bitcoin. There are times you need to lose in order to learn and have a lesson so it won't happen again and there are times you win because of that experiences. Bitcoin is not just about money but learning also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: