Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:30:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My sweet and bitter experience about bitcoin  (Read 4617 times)
Kingsingle

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:12:41 AM

btc market is constantly changing, your experience can help you succeed, but depending on the time and people apply, sincerely thank you for sharing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
samsul1234

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 08:33:57 AM

I started my cryptocurrency journey around July 2017. I bought some altcoins;  verge; dodge, Xrp Siacoin on Bittrex and left some on bitcoin. It was a roller coaster for me around November to December 2017, particularly with verge, my crypo investment of just about $120 grew to a little bit over $3,000. I never new on time until I opened my bittrex. It was wao!

I took out some money since I was in need about $1000. With the euphoria of bitcoin suppasing $20,000, so I watched until my investment shrinked from about $2000 to $1500, then $1000, I decided to take out some little more until I had about $800 left.

That amount have shrinked further to about $450. The worst came when I took a third of the amount to buy Mithril coin when the news came that it won a vote to be listed on binance,  and suddenly it was disqualified,  and the price have falling like packs of cards, more than 50% right now.

Its a question of if I had known, I would have withdrawn the $3000 the moment I saw it on my bittrex account. Who can tell the future?

But I am wiser now.

Does anyone have similar experience
I have experienced what you experienced at that time, and my bad experience was there, and I will not repeat that mistake, from that mistake I learned a little and was careful to hold a coin

indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:44:49 AM

Yeah i am also experiencing bitter and sweet experience here in bitcoin investment. As i had made some losses on the system and yet i was able also to get some sweets profit though hardships are always in the way before getting or having a profit.
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:37:59 AM

It is the same thing all over the world that we are living in, you are making some mistakes and from that getting some experience so you're getting weiser to not to make that mistake again.

Ahimoth

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:44:19 AM

everyone has such a story. the main thing to learn from this experience. because you never learn from someone else's experience)
It always comes to these two kind of stories when it's about my own experience on bitcoin. Well in the case of sweet moments I'm experiencing it whenever the price is so high and bitcoin is giving me a huge profit. Well on the other side when bitcoin's price is dropping then the profit is low so that I'm earning small amount.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:45:56 AM

everyone has such a story. the main thing to learn from this experience. because you never learn from someone else's experience)
I agree. Everyone can learn from their own experiences. When I joined in crypto the price is much expensive than it has now and I regret not to sell in that high because I am being greed to want much higher. I am now getting to invest on bitcoin from this low price to get profit when it increase like the price it has before or doubled the price that I bought the coin.

happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:47:14 PM

I started my cryptocurrency journey around July 2017. I bought some altcoins;  verge; dodge, Xrp Siacoin on Bittrex and left some on bitcoin. It was a roller coaster for me around November to December 2017, particularly with verge, my crypo investment of just about $120 grew to a little bit over $3,000. I never new on time until I opened my bittrex. It was wao!

I took out some money since I was in need about $1000. With the euphoria of bitcoin suppasing $20,000, so I watched until my investment shrinked from about $2000 to $1500, then $1000, I decided to take out some little more until I had about $800 left.

That amount have shrinked further to about $450. The worst came when I took a third of the amount to buy Mithril coin when the news came that it won a vote to be listed on binance,  and suddenly it was disqualified,  and the price have falling like packs of cards, more than 50% right now.

Its a question of if I had known, I would have withdrawn the $3000 the moment I saw it on my bittrex account. Who can tell the future?

But I am wiser now.

Almost everyone have a similar experience because even if you want to withdraw it all your next problem is how will you liquidate it. In experience I always stay in Bitcoin and Ethereum during bear market because I know it is the most stable coin  in terms of volatility. Although even Bitcoin and Ethereum suffer a huge dump I still believe that it can surpass the previous high that they made.
Ikpirijor7

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:02:05 PM

Simply charge it as an ordeal mate, some days are great yet there are additionally days that we have a few misfortunes, that an existence here in cryptographic money. What's more, that is great since it instructs you to end up more astute for the following circumstance to do. Regardless of whether in any sort of route here crypto, in exchanging, or in investment,it helps your past experience.
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:15:01 PM

But I am wiser now.

Some of us already experienced that too. But just like you , we learn from our mistakes and become more wiser than before. We cant avoid this kind of situation but we can take it as a lesson in our life. I also have some bitter and sweet experience with bitcoin and each one of them is memorable.

skidanchikbizon

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 02:27:32 PM

The market is cruel to the investors. HE then raises them then then hits the floor. This is very unpleasant. Such stories tysyachi.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:45:01 PM

A smart person actually learns from other people experiences only. This forum has got so much of experiences of people from all over the world, that I will value it more than anything else here. For instance, when bitcoin was going to be banned in my country, when went through similar decisions made in neighboring countries and made a call based on that to sell.

Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:01:24 PM

You have gained a great experience, and it is also great, because most of the time we learn faster from our mistakes. I also had a lot of failures and lost investments, but I learned to make the right conclusions. That's important.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:24:10 PM

There's nothing wrong with you making mistakes. Cryptocurrency is a very risky field of activity and every step can be both right and wrong. But gaining experience is sometimes more expensive than money. The main thing is not to stay with the minus.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:33:07 PM

Just charge it as an experience mate,  some days are good but there are also days that we have some losses, that a life here in cryptocurrency. And thats good because it teaches you to become wiser for the next situation to do.  Even if in any kind of way here crypto, in trading,  or in investment,it helps your past experience.
Yes, you're right not all days in crypto world are sweets sometimes you experience bitter to loss your profit in bitcoin. Bitcoin life is like a wheel you experience the value is up and down it teaches to become wiser and brave for the next situation to face off. All bitcoiner are experiencing that to help you to become stronger to face the challenges of investing and trading in the world of crypto currency.
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:55:22 PM

But I am wiser now.

,Buddy, don't regret what you did. Many can talk about the past. You've made very good money. You got the experience you told us. In the future, you will definitely think how to act. I'm glad it's a positive lesson for you in the first place. Here on the forum, many write about the bad experience that they have lost 70% of all their savings, and they all thought that bitcoin will go even higher....
silentgenius

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:18:50 AM

My sweetest happen and experience about bitcoin is when I was first withdraw my bitcoin account in that site.First withdraw is the sweetest experienced that happened for me and I got that money.The bitter experience happened about bitcoin for me is I scam because I just log in some many sites to earn but I'm disappointed.That sites are not legit but I found a paying and legit sites to earn.Just try and try until you found the legit.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:26:15 AM

I have a sweet and bitter experience about bitcoin, the first sweet experience that i have is the profits and the consistency of opportunities to make money but now the bitter experience that i have is the cryptocurrency are now in a falling down aspect and the profit making opportunities are now skeptical to me.
Syarief28

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:57:16 PM

I think you are a very lucky person, buying coin coins when prices are still cheap and at the end of the year, prices have increased many times. and yet it really hurts to have some sweet and bitter experiences about bitcoin, The sweet thing is having more bitcoin in my wallet and a bitter experience for them when selling my bitcoin too early the price is too low.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:17:31 PM

A sweet experience when the price of bitcoin is around $ 20,000, and at that time I sold some of the bitcoin that I had and made a substantial profit. But now it's a bitter experience that I feel, where there is a regret because the price of bitcoin always decreases over time, if only I sold all the bitcoin that I had when the price was $ 20,000, it might be a big happiness, but hope prices rise higher again, it turned out to be a long way off, really a bitter experience
If you feel that way that is your right, but that is just the way the market works and something you will have to deal as an investor, you will never know when it is the perfect moment to sell and those that say they do know are lying so you need to let go of that because it is almost impossible to buy at the bottom or to sell at the top, instead concentrate in what you can do to improve your situation and right now buying bitcoin seems like a good option since the price will probably reach those levels at some point in the future.
nagasaking

Activity: 333

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:32:10 PM

One of my sweetest experiences in Bitcoin is when the price of Bitcoin actually falls to the moon when it reaches 1 million and I have Bitcoin in my wallet. I was really a beginner at that time and I really didn't understand air, in short I started crawling how to adopt in the crypto world. I have gained many benefits at that time, and now, the market price of Bitcoin is still not as high as that time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: