Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:54:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My sweet and bitter experience about bitcoin  (Read 4616 times)
tazmannia

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:46:41 PM

I started my cryptocurrency journey around July 2017. I bought some altcoins;  verge; dodge, Xrp Siacoin on Bittrex and left some on bitcoin. It was a roller coaster for me around November to December 2017, particularly with verge, my crypo investment of just about $120 grew to a little bit over $3,000. I never new on time until I opened my bittrex. It was wao!

I took out some money since I was in need about $1000. With the euphoria of bitcoin suppasing $20,000, so I watched until my investment shrinked from about $2000 to $1500, then $1000, I decided to take out some little more until I had about $800 left.

That amount have shrinked further to about $450. The worst came when I took a third of the amount to buy Mithril coin when the news came that it won a vote to be listed on binance,  and suddenly it was disqualified,  and the price have falling like packs of cards, more than 50% right now.

Its a question of if I had known, I would have withdrawn the $3000 the moment I saw it on my bittrex account. Who can tell the future?

But I am wiser now.

Does anyone have similar experience
You aren't alone, I know many people on this forum that like you did. Expected that the price will go even higher and higher. But that didn't happen. You now have a lot of experience in the business and so the next time you do not do so.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ASHANABEY

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:02:21 AM

Everyone panicked due to the huge price drop and I did too but every investing asset has it own price variations in different time periods and Bitcoin have them too but the variation was much higher in the past couple of years that is why most people did panic selling to avoid further losses but there is much hope for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in the future due to the demanding they are gaining from the outside world   
MartinAK

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:41:20 PM

I have personally notice one thing life that every thing has got its two sides of part to show forth and and looking at the sweet and bitter aspect of btc am not an island because i have really been a great benefiter and for me am always for bitcoin. Even when prices fall its affect me but i always look at the sweeter picture that the price will rise again.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:52:40 PM

Theres always sweet and bitter experience in the bitcoin world.  This are the things can experience of any holders.  So expect that someday you will experiencing sweet and bitter in bitcoin.  But its only natural,  make it a lesson so you will aware what you should do next time.   
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:58:49 PM

There are so many sweet experiences and bitter experiences that I felt while I was in the cryptocurrency, but if I tell you everything it will definitely take a very long time. the point is when I get profit in trading crypto, and getting a high-value bounty gift token is certainly my sweet experience, and when I lose a lot of money when the price of a token or coin that I have falls too deep is one of the bitter experiences I experienced here .
Checkoi

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:09:15 PM

listen to this very sad story in fact. I do not know how I would behave in your mess but losing money is always unpleasant

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Raldyn

Activity: 240

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:11:22 PM

I started my cryptocurrency journey around July 2017. I bought some altcoins;  verge; dodge, Xrp Siacoin on Bittrex and left some on bitcoin. It was a roller coaster for me around November to December 2017, particularly with verge, my crypo investment of just about $120 grew to a little bit over $3,000. I never new on time until I opened my bittrex. It was wao!

I took out some money since I was in need about $1000. With the euphoria of bitcoin suppasing $20,000, so I watched until my investment shrinked from about $2000 to $1500, then $1000, I decided to take out some little more until I had about $800 left.

That amount have shrinked further to about $450. The worst came when I took a third of the amount to buy Mithril coin when the news came that it won a vote to be listed on binance,  and suddenly it was disqualified,  and the price have falling like packs of cards, more than 50% right now.

Its a question of if I had known, I would have withdrawn the $3000 the moment I saw it on my bittrex account. Who can tell the future?

But I am wiser now.

hm .. i see, your story is the same as me sir because i also started to enter into cryptoccurency on july 2017 i was very confident at that time because the income from crypto very much all my effort started from trading and champaign bounty went very smoothly BTC prices also continued increased. like in heaven it feels like but in July it is exactly one year and even you have to be patient with the market and BTC prices that continue to decline
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:20:44 PM

My sweetest experience about bitcoin is when I trade using a bit of bitcoin and generate 5x bitcoin, it was the first time I got very high yields from bitcoin trading. But a week ago I was involved in an accident and had to be hospitalized for a full month, so my bitcoin and my crytpocurrency were neglected, which caused me to lose 40% of the value because I had to sell it at a low price for hospital expenses.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
dimbaba

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:52:30 PM

This are the things can experience of any holders.i have really been a great benefiter and for me am always for bitcoin.it will definitely take a very long time. the point is when I get profit in trading crypto, and getting a high-value bounty gift token is certainly my sweet experience.
Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 01:56:09 PM

But I am wiser now.

hm .. i see, your story is the same as me sir because i also started to enter into cryptoccurency on july 2017 i was very confident at that time because the income from crypto very much all my effort started from trading and champaign bounty went very smoothly BTC prices also continued increased. like in heaven it feels like but in July it is exactly one year and even you have to be patient with the market and BTC prices that continue to decline
Price levels Bitcoin end of 2017 this year will not be, because there are no objective factors for the jump.
makadaka

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:18:45 PM

I think now most people who have invested in longevity with exactly the same indicators are sitting like you are the author

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
Wajan

Activity: 117

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:19:29 PM

My sweet experience in bitcoin is very much, I've gotten a lot of profit from bitcoin, and my bitter experience when bitcoin prices have decreased, if the price of bitcoin has decreased I have never gotten a profit at all, it's my worst experience.
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:30:10 PM

Crypto investment is simply know as a digital currency that raise and fall at any given time, therefore many alt-coin are created with a road map, I think watching the road map after investing is a good idea to cash out. Serious your first step cashing out is a wise decision.
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:11:52 PM

But I am wiser now.

We have different experience , but I experienced some sweet experience with bitcoin. I earb huge profit with bitcoin and that helps me in everything. Some experience helps us to realize the value of something. But for those who have bitter experience with bitcoin I hope that it helps you to learn some lesson ,from your mistakes.

noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:48:51 PM

Wow, really great. I joined but never did. I think you are unlucky, in this fierce battlefield the best thing is the experience and the second thing you have to blame is the assertion. I think you will succeed what you shared will give me more experience it will be very helpful for me.

Dimon 12

Activity: 297

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:56:00 PM

Good stories, already nostalgia for 20 000 and a lot of growth) Bulls are still returning to the arena! During this period, I lost 60% of the portfolio, now I'm just waiting and studying the market! To earn right now, you need to know a lot of information and see the opportunities to enter the market !!!
You had a good experience, now you know that the market lives its own life and there can be different events!!!
cdoyle14

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:17:47 PM

Of course and obvious my sweet was when I was withdrawing and buying things that I have been waiting for a long time to buy and bitter experience is trading with negative deals closed.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:59:14 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2018, 12:09:27 AM by jake zyrus

Bitter experience was not surprising. I began to be interested in crypto currency at the most favorable moment. After I bought bitcoin, the market grew significantly Grin
The bitter experience in bitcoin  when the price goes down but I think it is normal to taste bitter in investment cause not all times are sweets. It is normal in all kinds of business have changed the value. Maybe at the moment you bought the value goes up and also we know that bitcoin is unpredictable but all investor's are continues believe in bitcoin no what the price is, bitter or sweet is not big deal for them.

drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:26:27 AM

I think except for a few lucky ones most people have had this experience with bitcoin and crypto in general.
It can't be all roses and sunshine.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:45:22 AM

I think that's the best thing to do when I'm investing in bitcoin along with the big bucks that it has raised in the past year. Altogether these altcoins also help greatly since the altcoins are high just before they are in the markets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: