Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:39:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My sweet and bitter experience about bitcoin  (Read 4616 times)
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:30:22 PM

this experience has certainly been experienced by many people in this forum, I also often like that when the price has soared I keep holding the coin until it finally drops far, and I regret not selling it when the price is high.
so the point is not too greedy, if it feels lucky a few percent please sell sbeleum you regret.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:19:38 PM

I started my cryptocurrency journey around July 2017. I bought some altcoins;  verge; dodge, Xrp Siacoin on Bittrex and left some on bitcoin. It was a roller coaster for me around November to December 2017, particularly with verge, my crypo investment of just about $120 grew to a little bit over $3,000. I never new on time until I opened my bittrex. It was wao!

I took out some money since I was in need about $1000. With the euphoria of bitcoin suppasing $20,000, so I watched until my investment shrinked from about $2000 to $1500, then $1000, I decided to take out some little more until I had about $800 left.

That amount have shrinked further to about $450. The worst came when I took a third of the amount to buy Mithril coin when the news came that it won a vote to be listed on binance,  and suddenly it was disqualified,  and the price have falling like packs of cards, more than 50% right now.

Its a question of if I had known, I would have withdrawn the $3000 the moment I saw it on my bittrex account. Who can tell the future?

But I am wiser now.

Does anyone have similar experience

Happened to me when I had PRLs. I joined a bounty campaign that rewarded me with PRLs and the price before then was really cheap. I hold and then the price flew to $4 each. I was too unwise not to withdraw and sell some. I hold even longer until the price per PRL is down to around $.5. Sad sad day for me.

Bara420

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:37:15 PM

This kind of experiences are always precious because your sweet experiences will help you to earn and your bitter experiences will help you to learn.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:40:21 PM

Of course and obvious my sweet was when I was withdrawing and buying things that I have been waiting for a long time to buy and bitter experience is trading with negative deals closed.
Yes when we get profit in our investment we feel happy. Like you I wait the perfect  time to gain profit, when I withdraw my profit in investment my world feels like heaven cause now I buy the things I want to buy this is my sweet moment in bitcoin, but if there sweet it there's a bitter moment, for me the bitter moment I experienced in bitcoin when I panicked to sell my bitcoin in a low price I've lose profit.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 02:46:56 PM

I started my cryptocurrency journey around July 2017. I bought some altcoins;  verge; dodge, Xrp Siacoin on Bittrex and left some on bitcoin. It was a roller coaster for me around November to December 2017, particularly with verge, my crypo investment of just about $120 grew to a little bit over $3,000. I never new on time until I opened my bittrex. It was wao!

I took out some money since I was in need about $1000. With the euphoria of bitcoin suppasing $20,000, so I watched until my investment shrinked from about $2000 to $1500, then $1000, I decided to take out some little more until I had about $800 left.

That amount have shrinked further to about $450. The worst came when I took a third of the amount to buy Mithril coin when the news came that it won a vote to be listed on binance,  and suddenly it was disqualified,  and the price have falling like packs of cards, more than 50% right now.

Its a question of if I had known, I would have withdrawn the $3000 the moment I saw it on my bittrex account. Who can tell the future?

But I am wiser now.

Does anyone have similar experience
We do learn the hard way at times which is actually good. Sometimes it is necessary that we go through certain hardships or failures in order to become wiser, smarter, stronger, and more mature. This crypto venture is no easy journey. The road is not smooth but it doesn't mean we should stop and give up. Funny that we need to be stupid at first before we can actually become wise.

Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:54:02 PM

I was one of the victim of Etherdelta's DNS server being hacked. I didn't  use metamask because I was confident in etherdelta's security. Alas, I was wrong and almost 300$ worth of ethereum were stolen from me--an expensive lesson for me that is.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 03:04:44 PM

I think that time period was the same for all trader who had some investment at that time. Yes, your history was so nice and beautiful. Really only who feels that moment who had passed that time period. However, We hope we will pass the more fantastic time than before. Just it is a time of matters.

ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:05:06 PM

Everyone certainly certainly has the sweet and bitter experience of cryptocurrency, for example Bitcoin that has been there for a long time, the price of bitcoin is still below the current bitcoin has the highest value among the coins.

Thus, surely everyone has different experiences with the existence of bitcoin, some have a sweet experience and of course there are also those who experience very very and very bitter experience !!
robertsu

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:24:20 PM

Were a lot people, which did a view which understand a trade. Maybe they believed in this too. But when a trade had a change, they lost all income. It's very useful experience. It is better than understanding only one side a trade. Luck and loss have teach us.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:27:52 PM

Maybe I experience more bitter experiences about bitcoin. Because I was invited by my friend to invest in bitcoin in 2015 but I'm not sure about that. If I invest in that year maybe I will generate success from my investment. that's my bad experience about bitcoin.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:06:18 PM

i recall my sweet experience about bitcoin, two years ago when i was into the buying and selling of bitcoin, i really remember a particular purchase i did buy for about five hundred dollar and in less than two hours i had to sell it for seven hundred and fifty dollar. that was my sweet experience
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:30:19 PM

all regret that the price has fallen or increased, but in fact everything happens through the exchange where the market determines the growth or fall, but in fact, if yesterday the wise man did not open the exchange where everyone bought bitcoin, then the price would be bitcoin just then and now 6 cents, since no one would have seen this entire demand and everyone would have communicated with one or two sellers! and now imagine that because of the fact that now thousands of bitcoins are bought and sold outside the exchange, every day, and this all affects only one thing, that bitcoin does not grow!
Ajadey4

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:54:34 PM

Wow You were really close to hitting the jackpot. That is the sour taste this cryptocurrency is leaving on everyone. You tend to reflect on the chances missed to cash out when price was the highest AMD which is coming at a time one would be expecting a price increase. Mine actually is not holding for long, a sharp contrast to yours. I sold a coin, and the next few days, the more than tripled the price I sold it. I was made at myself for not holding on to it longer. Well, that's the story we live to tell.
thankyoulord

Activity: 475

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 08:20:14 PM

yes, i have had similar experience. had mtc and saw it grown to 2900 dollars. i thought if i leave it, it might grow to 4000 dollars then i can pull. but then i saw it go down gradually until it got to about 400 dollars. luckily for me it grew back to about 800 dollars. its a painful thing to see the worth of your coin shrink

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 09:32:29 PM

Yes, I think we all have had to go though stage in crypto. With the prices not being very fair I did buy late 8n December or you bought high. You get stuck with the difficulty in deciding whether to keep waiting for more profit or sell for less.. I guess you learned your lessons.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
achichy

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:59:52 PM

As for me i have had alot of sweet and bitter experience about bitcoin, to me i believe in every real business there is a profit and loss analysis, when your profit exceeds your loss it means you are progressing. i have had great return from investing in different crypto currency since i joined the crypto world, one of my awful experience was when i invested in one ICO that looks so enticing and charming going through the whitepaper and road maps i took the decision of investing in it after some months i heard that the project have crashed it was a very big hit on me but been a determined trader i put myself together and learnt from my awful experience that all that glitters is not gold
arief.sutono

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:04:31 PM

What is the purpose of your crypto investment at the very beginning? I can imagine that you first wanted to use crypto as a store of value, like most of us. But then greed took over in December, which is not necessary a bad thing. However, you should not have your valuable coins to some random altcoins to reduce your loss. Also if the answer to the first question is a store of value, then you don't succeed in your experiment, because you don't keep it for a long time. Next time, decide what you want to accomplish with your investment and stick to the plan. The decisions you make during recession are often the wrong ones. Keep this in mind. Thanks
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:05:48 PM

my sweet and biggest experience about bitcoin is that I was dash 1 btc when the price was just 3000$ and i kept it as see it as nothing because i never know the value of it. it was when it claim 19,000$ last year that every one was talking about it i cam to realize that i have money some where
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:16:04 PM

Patience is bitter, but the fruits are sweet. Maybe we lose a lot of money from an investment. Without realizing it, learning from a bitter experience will certainly strengthen our mentality.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
SIDDHI777

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:58:42 AM

Even I lost some money due to the Bitcoin price dropped but it is recovering perfectly so definitely it will reach to it's correct price and the only thing it needs is more time so traders should be more patient in these days because even price dropped during this year but it doesn't mean that it is crashing because price fluctuations are common for any trading asset and it can happen with or without a fault but due to this situation many lost there wealth and many left the Bitcoin market

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: