Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:20:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My sweet and bitter experience about bitcoin  (Read 4617 times)
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:41:42 PM

Well most of us have some sweet and bitter experience when it comes to investments.
I know some people who made some huge mistake in investment and I also know some who gains a huge amount from investing in crypto .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flexibit

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:51:21 PM

Well most of us have some sweet and bitter experience when it comes to investments.
I know some people who made some huge mistake in investment and I also know some who gains a huge amount from investing in crypto .

sweet experience is having a coin to be hold and the bitter one is that I havent sell it with a good price in the market, but of course that is the market it is unpredictable the best thing to do is come up in todays market.
blackbold

Activity: 385
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:13:09 PM

At least you came out with a profit, there are a lot of angry people that bought near the top that are heavily in the red.  It's impossible to predict where the top will be so so don't feel too hard on yourself.  It sucks to sell too late but its an equally bad feeling to sell too early and watch the prices skyrocket.

it's true, I have a lot of experience like that which makes me hurt and disappointed, I often make a decision too quickly to sell an altcoin, after I sell it turns out the price is to the moon
Esofdemon

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:21:15 PM

There is no person who will have only sweet experience or only a bitter one. We all have ups and downs same like cryptocurrency market. And this helps us to appreciate what we have.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:27:13 PM

There is no person who will have only sweet experience or only a bitter one. We all have ups and downs same like cryptocurrency market. And this helps us to appreciate what we have.

I really appreciated your understanding mate. We should always be contended what we had achieved, even if it is bitter or sweet. The important thing is that we learned in every steps that we made about crypto, and always remember that there is always sweet experienced to come behind to any bitter situation encountered.
ukr2net

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:33:41 PM

I am not investor in Bitcoin and can not say what is my experience, but I can tell you that everybody hopes that price will pump, but nobody knows when.  Huh
toolsydas

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:40:21 PM

Yes, you are right. I'm studying trading now and my teacher has more sweet moments then bitter, but it all came with time and knowledge. I had more than 10 000$ in Bitcoin and altcoins when the market was on top, but I decided to wait for a higher price and that was my mistake and a very important lesson.
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:27:03 PM

Yes, you are right. I'm studying trading now and my teacher has more sweet moments then bitter, but it all came with time and knowledge. I had more than 10 000$ in Bitcoin and altcoins when the market was on top, but I decided to wait for a higher price and that was my mistake and a very important lesson.
Yes that is right, we will have all the sweet and bitter experience about bitcoin in trading, this is one of the greatest way to earn income and we should be grateful with it, we can with it daily depending on what we are capable.

Watch out for this SPACE!
Mlowo

Activity: 182

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:57:30 AM

My sweet experience about bitcoin is that I can get a lot of wages, I can use the wages for daily needs, my bitter experience is often stuck getting a scam coin, if I get a coin that is scam I am very sad

MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:33:40 AM

The sweet experience must be felt by every bitcoin holder at the end of 2017, and that is what I feel where it seems to be in a dream, because at that time I could get a big profit which I then used to buy a house and a car. When early in 2018, I hoped bitcoin would rise much higher, but the reality that happened to this day, the price of bitcoin is still falling so it seems like I have to be patient waiting a few years to be able to regain big profits like the end of 2017.
Abbey85

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:47:42 AM

The electronic money industry is strange to many people and we still do not know how to use electronic money or blockchain in the best way, which makes us often make mistakes when investing. We want to start immediately. They will gather some advice from 2-3 people, follow and realize they have been cheated, or luckily, they will make a profit, but extremely little. To achieve the best experience, you should be patient and self-study. Most people think that prices can't grow and fall so fast that they will not notice it. That's a mistake! One of the biggest mistakes people make with Bitcoin is not controlling it in their sight. You think it's time to buy BTC if it's low or thinks it's time to sell. because of the high price. One thing to remember is to be calm and not act on your emotions. Again, do your own research.
kimhospital

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:22:53 AM

I would still work part time where I could do some coding work but now my catalog is sitting near zero hours due to market and negative long-term situation in the market. One thing that I have learned from electronic money is, the loss from investment is inevitable. I have this experience because of where I can withdraw $ 2000 but because I am greedy and want more, I end up getting just $ 200. That takes while you can. Someone has a good profit and happy about it, someone is waiting for the rise in the black. Yes, most of us have some sweet and bitter experience when it comes to investing. No one will experience only sweet or only a bitter experience. And this helps us appreciate what we have.
Ace Amias

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:48:07 AM

Well, I have not face any bitter experience from bitcoin because when the price falls a little I bought some coins and when I know that price increases a little so I sell them with profit giving me less profit but not the loss at all.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:01:28 AM

We all goes through this kind of experience each and every time because the cryptocurrency business is full of uncertainty and sometimes you ask weather you made the right decision or not for your  actions but to me every action can be good or bad depending on luck.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 11:23:14 AM

the sweetest experience I felt most in cryptocurrency was when I bought Bitcoin Cash when BCH first appeared at a price of $250 then sell it in December at the price of $ 1200.
and my worst experience is to buy 5 Bitcoin Gold at the price of $ 300 and then sell all at $ 120 because I think it can't be maintained anymore.

slaz26

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:27:24 AM

I started my cryptocurrency journey around July 2017. I bought some altcoins;  verge; dodge, Xrp Siacoin on Bittrex and left some on bitcoin. It was a roller coaster for me around November to December 2017, particularly with verge, my crypo investment of just about $120 grew to a little bit over $3,000. I never new on time until I opened my bittrex. It was wao!

I took out some money since I was in need about $1000. With the euphoria of bitcoin suppasing $20,000, so I watched until my investment shrinked from about $2000 to $1500, then $1000, I decided to take out some little more until I had about $800 left.

That amount have shrinked further to about $450. The worst came when I took a third of the amount to buy Mithril coin when the news came that it won a vote to be listed on binance,  and suddenly it was disqualified,  and the price have falling like packs of cards, more than 50% right now.

Its a question of if I had known, I would have withdrawn the $3000 the moment I saw it on my bittrex account. Who can tell the future?

But I am wiser now.

Does anyone have similar experience
As for me, now is the time to buy a lot, as it is very well rolled back and be in correction, after which growth is predicted. Therefore, you should probably think about it, that it can serve you and become the main feature of your financial capabilities.

kaena555

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:38:09 AM

I started my cryptocurrency journey around July 2017. I bought some altcoins;  verge; dodge, Xrp Siacoin on Bittrex and left some on bitcoin. It was a roller coaster for me around November to December 2017, particularly with verge, my crypo investment of just about $120 grew to a little bit over $3,000. I never new on time until I opened my bittrex. It was wao!

I took out some money since I was in need about $1000. With the euphoria of bitcoin suppasing $20,000, so I watched until my investment shrinked from about $2000 to $1500, then $1000, I decided to take out some little more until I had about $800 left.

That amount have shrinked further to about $450. The worst came when I took a third of the amount to buy Mithril coin when the news came that it won a vote to be listed on binance,  and suddenly it was disqualified,  and the price have falling like packs of cards, more than 50% right now.

Its a question of if I had known, I would have withdrawn the $3000 the moment I saw it on my bittrex account. Who can tell the future?

But I am wiser now.

Does anyone have similar experience
I think that over time Bitcoin will become more popular than anything else. Like everything new, I gradually agree with the statement, and I can only wish all people interested in this sphere.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:08:59 PM

There will always be ups and downs when you are investing on bitcoin or any other crypto currencies. At least you made some profit by cashing out some of your coins before the huge price fall. You at least were able to coverup your initial investment. There are investors out there that joined the market at the wrong time and ended up selling everything by panicking due to the fall and made huge losses. You should consider yourself lucky to be honest Smiley.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:12:15 PM

In my last experience, the sweetest memories of working bitcoin among them is that I can buy the stuff you want and also the daily necessities for example, such as buying food, kitchen appliances and washing machines. But there must be some bad memories as well, when the bitcoin price falling down. Because I can not sell and get a big profit as a result of bitcoin prices to cheap.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 12:38:21 PM

A significant story: In early 2017 I invested in a $ 1000 bitcoin and by the end of 2017 my assets have doubled and by mid-2018 I am no longer. Generally do not know anything

If you had invested $1,000 in Bitcoin by early 2017, then your assets could have swelled to more than $21,000 by December that year. Even now, you should be having more than $7,000 worth of coins in your wallet.
Exactly, investors of Bitcoin during the early months of 2017 made huge gains by December, 2017 and somewhere January, 2018. It is just a matter of patience, investing in Bitcoin now is one of the smartest moves in crypto because Bitcoin is still in its recover stage, thus, the bull market is yet to come.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: