Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:00:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BE AWARE!] ALERT!. CRYPTOSOLAR TECH SPANISH POSSIBLE SCAM.  (Read 131 times)
quadrifoglio (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:00:32 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2019, 12:43:05 AM by quadrifoglio
Merited by TimeTeller (2)

First, we edit the message to update with more specific information, giving more details.

I'm a CST token holder. And we had to create an alternative Telegram group because in the official group, they expel anyone who asks some kind of details or asks for information about the creators (as is my case).

We will explain briefly and better what happened so that we have suspicions that this could be a fraud.

1st). We have checked in the last month that one of the largest CST wallets was sending to Digifinex tokens and soon, a lot of tokens were sold.

2nd). We have been asking for pictures of the ASICs currently installed, since many miners were supposedly already mining in their facilities. We have not obtained any proof of the facilities.

3rd). The CST team has published several times in the official Telegram group that they were working on their ship, acquired, a large yellow ship that we can see in videos of its YouTube channel. It turns out that this ship is totally abandoned, at least that is its current state. They say they are waiting for authorization to reform the ship, but this they say now, when they have published current photos of their abandoned ship, when according to the Administrators of the official Telegram group it was there where they worked.

4th). We have investigated Montrub Private Capital, the company that bought 50 million dollars in its shares:

http://www.montbruncapital.com

The address that appears on the page, when checked in Google Maps, we find that it does not exist as such and instead there is another company that apparently, in addition to having a bad reputation, this company is a kind of consultant or legal advice, but, when calling to companies of the same building and asking for Montbrun Private Capital nobody knows them and nobody knows how to help us to locate said people. The phone that appears on the web is also off or out of coverage.

101 Cecil Street # 18-12, Tong Eng Building, Singapore (069533)
Phone: 1-800 322 6585

When looking for this company, we find this:

Collective Accounting Pte Ltd
Accounting company in Singapore
Address: 101 Cecil St, # 18-12 Tong Eng Building, Singapore 069533

Phone: 65 8588 5767

5th). The official website of its largest shareholder, 50 million dollars, does not even have an SSL certificate.

6th). In my particular case, after reading on the internet several blogs that accused this project of being a possible scam, I personally went to the address that said their Administrators in the Telegram Oficial group where they had their facilities and where they were working. To my surprise and disappointment, I could see that this installation was completely abandoned, empty, and after talking to several employees of other companies just 10 meters from this great ship, nobody knew anything, and everyone said that it had been closed and there no one came in

7th). By asking the CST Administrators privately, and sending the photographs, they all stopped answering my private messages. I checked that the user Pablo BLOCKCHAIN ​​on Telegram, founder of CST, had left the group. I asked in the group for him and if you could talk to him, and an administrator with whom I tried to speak privately to ask for more information, I banned directly from the Telegram group, and that same day, more than 20 users were banned instantly.

8th). We have verified that both groups of Telegram are full of false BOTS, the conversations of these bots are really pathetic, all very false, they ask themselves and they are answered. The user Capitan seems to be the author of these bots.

9th). For now, this is all. We will expand information. It is clear, that things like this, damage the reputation of crypto currencies, and if it is confirmed that it can be a scam, in Spain, it will completely damage the work that many people and companies try to carry out to help implant this technology.

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:18:17 PM

Can you please post the related links that they have in this forum?
Like the ANN thread or bounty thread or anything related to them.
Or their social media channels? Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: