Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:15:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about grin as payment options on BT  (Read 105 times)
CryptopreneurBrainboss (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 03:54:45 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2019, 09:20:07 AM by CryptopreneurBrainboss

Grin as seen from Source is aiming to be a scalable privacy coin that has no addresses, no amounts, and is therefore less storage intensive than other privacy coins and digital currencies. Grin coin is also an implementation of the MimbleWimble protocol. If you haven't heard about the coin or what to know more about the new payment option on bitcointalk visit my source above

Just like bitcoin, grin has an anonymous founder and now theymos like it or not just gave the coin an indirect endorsement like I said here
This is what we call indirect endorsement. Just wait for the cryptonews media to handle the rest publicity. Very soon you'll see news likes  
Cryptocurrencies biggest and oldest forum "bitcointalk" co-founded by satoshi himself accepts GRIN as a means of payment
and the so called crypto-experts on twitter and YouTube will add to the hype by adding it to their top altcoin to watchout for in 2019. Some might even say GRIN is the new BITCOIN Grin. although If I was a part of this project the news above (grins added as means of payment on bitcointalk) will be advertise on grin site. This wasn't the intention of theymos although when a forum like bitcointalk accepts you as a means of payment it's an indirect endorsement sending signals to potential investors that the project is a go for...

Back to my topic, as grin have been accepted as a payment option that means the administrator trust grin to succeed. Are we looking at another bitcoin in the making and what do you think about grin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████