Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:24:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you think the market is down right now?  (Read 4320 times)
onepiece1995

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:10:26 AM

is it all that is going on with regulations?

Big whales just waiting?

People do not believe in crypto anymore?

is it trouble in some countries in ASIA with laws and regulations?
yes now CRYPTO is calling for a difficult period or it can be called being slumped. but I'm sure everything will be fine, nothing is worrying because crypto is a time that will prevail at this time and the whole world will use cryptucurrency.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Litzki1990

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:12:38 AM

Ill think it was normal if the market was going down, But it was too scared if some of our coins we have same also are going down. But we need to believe that be can recover soon.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
nbavba

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:19:56 AM

In my opinion, with Bitcoin's current problem, investors are feeling the danger of investing in it, because its price has already reached its lowest and they can see it dying slowly at the moment. so they not believe in the future of bitcoin.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:38:30 AM

Market falls like this may be the effect of the economic attacks carried out by the United States on Iran and China, the attacks not only affect the conventional business climate but also affect price movements in the crypto currency market where many investors crypto sell assets they and exchange them for dollars because the dollar prices soared
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:11:43 PM

Whales does play a big part in the market, if they maybe own half of the total coins available. But transaction made by several little players are the ones causing big dip in prices.

I still do believe in cryptocurrency as a currency but not as an investment.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 576

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:05:56 PM

No one really knows what is responsible for the current low prices in the market.
There are few possible reasons but I'm not sure of those reasons.

I used to speculate those news that are coming and guesses what's the possible cause for the market to drop accordingly. But after few days there will be another news that the first news was a false one and doesn't have reliable basis.

Looking out the reason nowadays is becoming harder.
the only thing I think about right now is to wait for prices to rise again. Well, I think in the near future the price will return to normal. but at the moment, it's so difficult to see the price of coins falling like this.
In the near future there's always two possibility and that is to see the market rise or to see the market keep on going down. As far as our concern we all want this market to stop dropping and its about time to see it pump.

Ill think it was normal if the market was going down, But it was too scared if some of our coins we have same also are going down. But we need to believe that be can recover soon.
Normally the market would go down if it came from the top. Plummet usually comes after the sudden pump and that's what happened though its been months since the last pump though there are some pumps that happened.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:08:53 PM

I'd guess the market is down simply because it is down. No blaming whales and manipulations simply the market is down. The bright side is, coins are cheap now. You can buy them at a very affordable price and simply smile when the bull market arrives. Don't stress about the reds now. Buy and buy and wait. Plain and simple.
of course with the current market decline is our chance to buy coins that have great potential to be held until the market rises. because if the market goes up then the benefits we get are easy
Neraj Evad

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:17:57 PM

There maybe some reasons ,why the market right now is going down , and one of the reason is the so much supply of coins in the market right now because of dumping of couns and tokens ,so if there are too much supply of tokens and coins there would be a falldown of prices in the market.
Komissarnik

Activity: 257

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:32:13 PM

The market always works. Buy-sell-buy. The fact that there are no leaps and global dynamics is just a matter of time.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:04:19 PM

The last dump was sheer manipulation of price. A large sum of bitcoin was brought on the exchange and sold at a ridiculously low price. The manipulation looks like it was meant to suppress the price below $7000. Now that the price is low, there should be no excuse to buy now compare to the $20000 price last year. It is incredible to know that people are purchasing and taking the risk at $20000 price than now (<$7000). Quite confusing.
Ferahnuma

Activity: 264

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:07:13 PM

The big whales are making a huge profit. They are the most profitable in the present situation. so even small ups and downs make big profits.
hermae

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:44:43 PM

Big whales just waiting?

yes now CRYPTO is calling for a difficult period or it can be called being slumped. but I'm sure everything will be fine, nothing is worrying because crypto is a time that will prevail at this time and the whole world will use cryptucurrency.

In my opinion, I think the reason why the market now is down because it already experienced the rise this year. It is just normal for the market to go down or up, but of course the people's emotions about it cannot be controlled. I think that since the market is down now, it would be an opportunity for us to buy those coins that we think are profitable in the future.
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:29:12 PM

At this moment market is down but later on it will rise up. That is normal scenario in the market specially in digital market in which price is volatile. Don't panic everything will be fine and back to normal soon. Grab this downtrend as an opportunity to buy more.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
NewRanger

Activity: 1554
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:07:24 AM

Big whales just waiting?

In my opinion, I think the reason why the market now is down because it already experienced the rise this year. It is just normal for the market to go down or up, but of course the people's emotions about it cannot be controlled. I think that since the market is down now, it would be an opportunity for us to buy those coins that we think are profitable in the future.
for market healthy, cryptocurrency price need to make some correction.so everything could be balance and should not be bubble as many expert said in market.and today's price give us chance to buy and hold it till we get profits alot.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:42:27 AM

Big whales just waiting?

The whales ain’t ready to pump it yet. But why would anyone be thinking of letting the whales pump price again? I really don’t understand people in this community, they always complain about everything.

So everyone now wants a pump? Cause the last time everyone were complaining and saying that they hate seeing the price getting pumped and saying that whales are the ones spoiling everything, but now they whales to come and pump the price. Lol.
Nexjr14

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:43:24 AM

My prediction about the decline in the market, many people panic with this condition which resulted in selling all their crypto assets. As we know if supply is higher, this makes less demand and prices fall. At the moment I hope that demand will increase by the end of the year.
Bugcoin5

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:13:14 AM

Big whales just waiting?

Cryptocurrencies lately have been going through a downfall. But there isn’t much to worry about if you’ve been investing in the right cryptocurrency.I think one of the reason of market down is Demand and supply This is the basic principle.Cryptocurrency price increases with the increase in demand or decrease in supply.Cryptocurrency price decreases with the decrease in demand or increase in supply.
Topcarey

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:24:24 AM

I'd guess the market is down simply because it is down. No blaming whales and manipulations simply the market is down. The bright side is, coins are cheap now. You can buy them at a very affordable price and simply smile when the bull market arrives. Don't stress about the reds now. Buy and buy and wait. Plain and simple.
In my country cryptocurrency has been banned and that’s why most of the people here do not want to put their money in cryptocurrency. There is no way to transfer money in our local currency and nobody wants to put his money in such a place from where he cannot withdraw his money back. The same situation will be in many countries and thus the demand for bitcoin is reduced.
lonzoball0

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:32:14 AM

yeah, I think the market going down. the price has already reached its lowest but it is going back up already. The lows and highs are common but this is the hardest time to stay motivated and believe in the future of bitcoin. we can't say anything until at the end of this year.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:53:14 AM

Big whales just waiting?

Definetly i can say that market is still,finding a better idea to make the market become marketable and profitable  into the eyes of the investor,thats why in this situation now,we know that market is still struggle and still want to recover this bearish and maintain a low volume of profit by consisting the stability income even though in drought days of digital system.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: