vastbitcoins (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

Vast

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 03:49:04 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2014, 04:13:48 AM by vastbitcoins

nevermind
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elitenoob

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:55:48 AM

i would like a 3btc loan, i don't have any collateral coins to offer. i'd like to build a mining system, and will n [b]my job and any new ventures do not make any money[/b]. I could pay $150 per month with 10% interest oever save up enough money workingn the loan. im sick of being poor and not being able to earn any coins or save up enough money to do anything, if anyone could help, i can make payments
vastbitcoins (OP)

Vast

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 03:57:44 AM

i would like a 3btc loan, i don't have any collateral coins to offer. i'd like to build a mining system, and will n [b]my job and any new ventures do not make any money[/b]. I could pay $150 per month with 10% interest oever save up enough money workingn the loan. im sick of being poor and not being able to earn any coins or save up enough money to do anything, if anyone could help, i can make payments

thats not what i said, i said my job doesn't make me enough to save up $1500 to build a mining system, it earns money.
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:59:33 AM

If you can afford $150 a month you can start buying bitcoin slowly and work your way to 3BTC.   
elitenoob

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:59:39 AM

thats not what i said, i said my job doesn't make me enough to save up $1500 to build a mining system, it earns money.
False, i tryed to correct my wrong quoted stuff but you deleted your previous post to do so.
vastbitcoins (OP)

Vast

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 04:11:52 AM

False, i tryed to correct my wrong quoted stuff but you deleted your previous post to do so.

yeah you forgot the "and"

vastbitcoins (OP)

Vast

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 04:13:29 AM

If you can afford $150 a month you can start buying bitcoin slowly and work your way to 3BTC.   
ok
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: