Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:06:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔐⚕️Coral Health: Reclaim Your Healthcare Data⚕️🔓[CHT][WHITELIST]  (Read 514 times)
nmanji

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 11:22:56 PM

what is behind the decision to use distributed databases to store healthcare data?
Hi Matutana!

Both due to the blockchain not being a good fit for storing large data and to protect patient privacy, the patient’s personal data including their medical records need to be stored off chain on IPFS. We only store the referents to that data on the blockchain to act as an index for the data.

A useful analogy for this approach is a library catalog system. The data Coral Health is storing on the blockchain is like a card catalog in a library that contains metadata about the book and a location where the book can be found.

We detail this approach in more detail in section 6 of our white paper (linked above).  
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nmanji

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 01:11:19 PM

how will data be collected for this project and who will be able to view this data?
Hi Makpol,
Coral Health is working to create a seamless connection between your providers’ EHR systems and our patient app. This connection supports most of the commonly used data types from an EHR system, including medications, allergies, procedures, conditions, clinical vitals, and labs. We also allow users to manually enter results, so even if a particular provider’s EHR system is not integrated with Coral Health, our users can still benefit from using our system.

Only the patient can view and share their data with whomever they choose.  Coral Health would never be able to access your data, for example.
poiseulle

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Provide high-quality Chinese translation

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:18:59 PM

lots of similar projects with data protection plus healthcare, what's the most innovative points you offer?
nmanji

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 01:29:59 PM

lots of similar projects with data protection plus healthcare, what's the most innovative points you offer?
Hi Poiseulle,
There are few reasons why Coral Health is unique in this space:

1) Our team is composed of experienced technologists, prominent health policy experts and leading scientists who are intimately aware of the challenges facing the healthcare industry today. Our team is uniquely positioned to develop and deploy solutions that advance security, transparency and personalized patient care.

2) Our technology is cutting-edge.  We employ blockchain and distributed database technology to solve costly inefficiencies across the healthcare system.

3) We have key partnerships with research institutions and healthcare provider networks and are in late-stage discussions with leading insurance companies to develop targeted solutions that provide immediate operational benefits.

4) We have a product already built (check out the product section above).  Many of our competitors have not yet gone beyond the white paper stage.

Please do let me know if you have any other questions!

broilsemla0

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:47:19 PM

I read the white paper, it's an interesting concept. Coral health has a good approach, it will be interesting to see how it will be implemented, and how long it will take for widespread adoption.
startblouse8

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:54:52 PM

are you confident in reaching soft cap??
Ozinzin

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:00:51 PM

What other startups have you made? You mentioned there were a few of them in the WP.
nmanji

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 03:40:54 PM

What other startups have you made? You mentioned there were a few of them in the WP.

Hi Ozinzin,
Our team has extensive experience in the healthcare industry, and one of our co-founders developed software and patent-pending tools currently used by Genentech, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Johnson & Johnson and others. Coral Health is our main focus right now, and there is a great deal we aim to accomplish!
nmanji

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 03:50:25 PM

Hi there,
We raised approximately 5M from private sales which surpassed the amount we had set as our soft cap.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:01:16 AM

Hi there,
We raised approximately 5M from private sales which surpassed the amount we had set as our soft cap.
This news makes me very happy!But I am not surprised at this development, because the Coral Health platform is introducing truly global changes in the current health care system.I think such a development would benefit both themselves and the medical staff,and to us,those who do not have enough skilled medical services.
sahara98

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:07:23 AM

No soft cap, therefore whats the hard cap?
startblouse8

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:13:17 AM

Do you envision coral health working in all health systems across the world, or is this regional specific?
pollensen5

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:28:26 AM

There's lots of buzz around coral, I've seen your company mentioned in a few telegram chats I follow. Must be a good sign!
4Bergerfa

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:41:15 AM

any bounty???
Indiast3

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:52:08 AM

Hello, I read through the white paper and I have a question, when you give someone (a lab/doctor etc) permission, will that be in real time or will there be a delay?
nmanji

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 01:18:59 PM

No soft cap, therefore whats the hard cap?
Hi Sahara,
We don't have a hard cap, as our sale is ongoing. Coral Health Tokens fuel our ecosystem and incentivize critical healthcare exchange.
nmanji

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 01:26:19 PM

Hello, I read through the white paper and I have a question, when you give someone (a lab/doctor etc) permission, will that be in real time or will there be a delay?
Hi Indiast3,
The data exchange will be real-time!
nmanji

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 01:38:59 PM

Do you envision coral health working in all health systems across the world, or is this regional specific?
Hi Startblouse,
We are focusing on the US and Canada right now!
Ken-san

Activity: 200
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:50:22 PM

Writing the correct information about health on the blockchain will help to provide undisputed medical care.
However, medical information is very sensitive.
I hope that information can be effectively utilized while ensuring privacy.
nmanji

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 01:57:52 PM

Writing the correct information about health on the blockchain will help to provide undisputed medical care.
However, medical information is very sensitive.
I hope that information can be effectively utilized while ensuring privacy.
Hi Ken-san, totally agree. Our focus at Coral Health is to ensure patient privacy.  By encrypting all information and never storing personal data on the blockchain, our system is fully HIPAA and GDPR-compliant by default.  All data sharing is patient-permissioned.  Unfortunately that's not the case right now in the healthcare industry. 

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: