Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:53:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whether Getting Married At a Young Age Can Lead To Poverty And Make Poor Economy  (Read 2436 times)
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:23:12 AM

Married at young age could lead to poverty if they don't ready financially, but  as long as the couple want to work hard or got support from their family, I don't see it as a problem, many people got the stigma that young age marriage is going to ruined and they will become poor, but from what I see its all depend on the people

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joseph_Williams

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:34:04 AM

Ultimately I think that it depends on the person or couple - to see that they are financially stable. Today many people start life with zero, no roof over their heads no car, no savings. I think it is the responsibility of the parents to prepare young people for the real world and to help them financially at the beginning stages, by buying them a small place, or by allowing the young married couple to stay with them for some time. I think very important for man to become financially, emotionally and psychology strong before he gets married, this way it will be easier fro his family to become successful in this life.
jerick06

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:58:39 AM

Marrying at young age I think should not be a reason for poverty. If you think you're financially stable then why should it be a reason for poverty? It depends on ypur capacity to live in this community. It's your problem that you marry at a young age yet you're not ready for the financial problems.

SCAVO.FARM (https://scavo.farm) SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:19:36 AM

We cant blame them to marry if they want to. Sometimes this marriage is their gateaway to be released in their present situations (maube in a poor situations or maybe a not good family relationship). But somehow, this really affects the economies growth, especially if the country have that much young generations. Same as to our country, many young marriages (most of them is not married just pregnant in early age), stays at the street and just have their fate to the governments help or with those who have kind hearted person that will give some alms for the day.
Kimberley_Isham

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:31:51 AM

The issue is not so much about age or marriage. Though, honestly, I must admit that it is beautiful to get married in your early or mid 20s. That's if of course you're marrying someone you truly love. So, I think the major issue is not about getting married or not. Either of the couple would have had to cater for themselves even outside marriage. The major issue is child-bearing. Before bearing children, a married couple should ensure that they have properly examined all the economics needed to raise these kids. Otherwise, they would only be creating a new or continuing an old cycle of poverty.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:30:52 AM

Am an advocate of early marriage as it tends to give room for planning for the future, early marriage can not lead to poverty, it tends to make you to become responsible at an early age in life, with early marriage you tend to relax at hold age as your invesment on the children tends to pay off early.
mikan111

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 08:54:38 AM

I see in my country many marriages at a young age and don't think about the economy in the future,
I know getting married at a young age is very beautiful,
but if the economy is insufficient, maybe should think again not to get married at a young age,
and I think from that marriage it can give birth to children and increase the population of the earth, and maybe in a few years the earth will be full of humans and surely there will be many other crimes to survive on this earth,

Is there a solution, to overcome this impending disaster

I think young marriages don't undermine economical situation of a certain country, it's a stereotype nowadays, that young people can't live a serious life and take care of themselves. Actually, I think it's quite the opposite: whenever young people start a family they learn to grow up and begin to seek for a job, try to become successful, which reduces the level of unemployment in country. Meanwhile people who aren't getting married can stay with their parents till their late 30's and don't work for the government's good.
The issue of the overpopulation is quite blurry in the modern world: lack of space for people to live? - skyscrapers, not enough space for farms?- vertical farms are on their way, possible meat deficit - scientists are working on lab grown meat right now. In any case, this problem isn't as bad, as the fact that lots of counties, especially developing category can have up to 70% of population over the age of 60, that is what really influences the economy, while younger families can reduce this number and make the overall population younger.

I totally agree with this comment, marriage can lift up responsibility, even there are many negative examples but those are exceptions, the creation of a family and children will contribute to economy, however, the economy is not a purpose but a life, economy is not the essence of existence, but life, people, economy is not even natural science if it is a science at all.
Of course, we all want a good life for us and our children and we need to do all we can to provide that. Don't wait to be rich in order to create a family!!! 
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:12:51 AM

There is not any solution to overcome this. It all depends on the government and how it deals with things. If the government bans getting married at an early age, about 18-19- years old, then everyone will follow the law and would not do something illegal. So, you need many activists. If you really are against it, then you need followers. Talk to your close friends or even your relatives and see how you are going to solve this issue.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:29:11 AM

I see in my country many marriages at a young age and don't think about the economy in the future,
but if the economy is insufficient, maybe should think again not to get married at a young age,
and I think from that marriage it can give birth to children and increase the population of the earth, and maybe in a few years the earth will be full of humans and surely there will be many other crimes to survive on this earth,

Remember age is not important to make money and getting married has no business with earning money,probably you will get more responsibility and will try to earn more.The increse in the population is one of the main reason for the poverty but it can overcome by the good governments who can create employment for all their citizen,if you have corrupted nations then you will be in poverty so select the good leaders and enjoy the great life.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:26:18 PM

I also witness the same issue in my country and even in my locality too and i do feel one should not get married until he is capable of earning much to take care of his family in a decent manner. This mistake of marriage does lead to huge problems like population growth which results in poverty in some way.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:42:06 PM

Married at young age could lead to poverty if they don't ready financially, but  as long as the couple want to work hard or got support from their family, I don't see it as a problem, many people got the stigma that young age marriage is going to ruined and they will become poor, but from what I see its all depend on the people
Yes. Poverty is caused by many factors. Marriage does not lead to poverty and deprivation. They will certainly have to work to earn money to survive. You have to get married then play and enjoy. Certainly no such thing happened. When they get married, it means that their family has conditions. It is not feasible to predict marriage resulting in poverty.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:07:22 PM

The age of getting married does not matter but what matters most is your level of financial maturity especially for the men,  men are mostly the bread winner. That's why most churches advice men to have a reasonable sources of income before thinking about marriage.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
usekevin

Activity: 2198
Merit: 554

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:32:18 PM

If any people had got married in young age and don't complete his studies means.They are forced to become a poor person.If you have education,you can use to earn more money and escape from poverty.Then education will prevent you from poverty.If you don't have education,you won't allow your children to study.If you don't have education,you are forced to remain poor forever.This may be reason for the people are poor in nature,who had married in young age.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
ourepts

Activity: 288
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:17:30 PM

I think marrying young is not a recommendation. This is if there will be many because one of them is the economy of households because they do not have savings in the future. If that happens, there will be differences of opinion and divorce. I focus on saving without hurry to get married for the better future of my generation.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 11:07:00 PM

What are you saying mate? That is completely wrong thinning about the marriage and you are not getting it right at all. Marriage is the best thing that can happen to you and your life partner might just be the one who may understand your world and will help you grow together. It could have the reverse effect of whatever you are thinking right now and it may lead to richness in your life. She will be you partner, she will help you pursue your dreams forever and thus you will get more hikes than before.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

tepakpak

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:14:06 PM

Yes right, I think young marriage triggers poverty because they are not ready enough to face the situation in his family later because their minds are unstable. The way to deal with it is that the government must make rules about marrying young people or yourself reporting to KUA.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:53:11 AM

I agreed on this because marital stage requires maturity that will lead to good family breeding,and if the family has a good breeding their children will become progressive and may have great outview in life.

I was married at younger age,and it was not that easy bringing my childrens to school ,i need to work for 10-14 hours a day to sustain the needs of my family and this has an effect to he economy if i don't give my sons better schooling..

Lucky i found cryptocurrency and teaaches me another option of profiteering and now im full enough to help economy grow..thanks to this community
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:14:08 AM

Getting married at a younger age can also lead to having babies!!!!!  Grin

How is that not good for the future of the economy? More children = Brighter future.

If people are educated and if they are smart, then the future is stable, if they are all literal dumbfucks, then future to be over-raided by kids.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
jack wira

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:51:46 AM

Menikah di usia muda tidaklah buruk karena rezeki yg kita dapat melalui satu pekerjaan jika saja yg menikah itu sendiri seorang pekerja semuanya akan baik-baik saja.. begitu juga menikah di usia yg sudah agak tuan kalau orang Nya bukan pekerjaan otomatis menjadi semak di masjarakat.
pumbum

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:30:21 AM

I've never seen such a question) there is an interesting statistic that in the developed countries marriage occurs at a later age. I think that answers your question.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: