Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:06:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it true that bitcoin is a disaster for local banks  (Read 1200 times)
Vritesh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:41:42 AM

Yes bitcoin is a disaster for local banks. Bitcoin till date has beome the biggest investment asset. It can help people in many ways which local banks cant do. Bitcoin can make the money double and can let people earn the maximum profits. People investing in banks are under the control of other person or department but this is not so in case of bitcoin. Person investing in it is his own head.Bitcoin has the fast processing than the local bank. So due to all these reasons bitcoin is disaster for local banks.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:52:04 AM

Nope, it´s just a disaster.

SO you're saying that Bitcoin is a disaster? If so, why are you here?

Banks hate bitcoin and also don't want it to run because they know it very well that it popularity rate is increasing rapidly and it can be a great threat for banking business.

Most banks or bankers don't care about bitcoin. They don't see it as a threat at all.

And the reality is that bitcoin isn't a disaster for banks. Banks offer something different than Bitcoin. Banks offer financing, lending. That's their primary role. That's where their value is...because they don't offer value from investments or interest earned on savings.

It’s like watching a train wreck. Once it’s starts  it’s impossible to look away.  Banks are running this show now.  It’s a beautiful thing for them now that they have a good share of coin.  Delay an etf or two.  It’s all a game for them to now.  After all it’s the deregulation that everyone here so cherishes.  Till it’s you on the receiving end of the dump.  Good luck in your investments.  In time you will have the outlook most do after being in crypto a few years.  Just give it time to harden your spirit!

BR

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
Kentkent

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:55:38 AM

I heard the news, that banks are afraid of bitcoin and can replace banks, because the excess of bitcoin is much compared to local banks

The banks are in the verge of losing battle with cryptocurrencies. It's either they adapt or find a new way to gain more users. The bitcoin world is really expanding in the market and competes on the top of the economy. It is not surprising that one day bitcoin will replace the banking systems completely. By that time, I hope my investments are enough for me to profit.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:29:17 AM

If the banks will work with the crypto currency, they will incur more losses than they will get profit. The banking system is very stable and it is not so easy to destroy.
Shiro21

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:45:43 AM

I heard the news, that banks are afraid of bitcoin and can replace banks, because the excess of bitcoin is much compared to local banks
the fact is true, this bitcoin phenomenon can disrupt economic stability and the national financial system, especially if there is a bubble explosion because there is an interaction between virtual currencies and the real economy. In addition, there are also regulatory arbitrage risks because transactions can be carried out from other countries with more accommodative provisions.
Therefore, regulations from the central bank or financial authorities are needed that regulate the digital asset ecosystem, this rule will benefit the government, because they can monitor and obtain digital money transaction data. Data can also be used to anticipate money laundering or other financial crimes.
AllenTurner

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:27:54 PM

No, it is not totally true because banking system comes from thousand years ago and bitcoin is a new thing yes, it can be happen that banks get less profit.
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:33:42 PM

Bitcoin is not a disaster at all. What we have to know is that these local banks don't operate in isolation. They take orders from the central bank. If not for this, so many of them would have started dealing in cryptocurrency. Because of this limitation, bitcoin has now become more of a threat to the banks.
daviddaniels

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:37:35 PM

On the other hand, many swiss banks are trying to get their hands on cryptocurrency. Even the ID verification service providers are same for banks and ICOs. We have an example of shuftipro.com as well. so it is just about time, soon everything will be fine.

Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:40:17 PM

It is true. In a way that it might replace the banks. Look at the taxi, it is being replaced by grab and uber drivers. And look at the post-mails, it was being taken care of gmail or any mail in the web right now. Web works are so powerful that can overthrow great things that is doing great as of now.
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:59:10 PM

Nope, it´s just a disaster.

SO you're saying that Bitcoin is a disaster? If so, why are you here?

Banks hate bitcoin and also don't want it to run because they know it very well that it popularity rate is increasing rapidly and it can be a great threat for banking business.

Most banks or bankers don't care about bitcoin. They don't see it as a threat at all.

And the reality is that bitcoin isn't a disaster for banks. Banks offer something different than Bitcoin. Banks offer financing, lending. That's their primary role. That's where their value is...because they don't offer value from investments or interest earned on savings.

Yes, as you said bitcoin offer something different than banks and I agree with that but I think they have similarities when it comes to storing money. Base on the article that I read before that Banks recognized bitcoin as a competitor. What would be the advantage if you store your money in this field? ofcourse because of the opportunity within this field.

Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:50:59 PM

No it,s not true bitcoin is not a disaster for at all.that these local banks don't manage in heliosis.bitcoin is an investment asset.one day bitcoin will replace the banking method perfectly and it can be arrive that banks get small avail.
nehemiah31

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:56:32 PM

No that is not true.In fact it will be an asset of not only local banks but also international banks.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:27:41 PM

Yes, Bitcoin takes part of their profits from Banks, but I believe that the Banks will find a way to earn even on Bitcoin, for example, converting Bitcoin to other currencies and output to Fiat. But in general, Bitcoin is able to replace the banking sector in the field of international money transfers.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:30:25 PM

I think thats a big No because banks may also use bitcoin for them to have an extra source of income. Banks can divert or add up crypto currencies as a product they can offer to their clients to get an extra income.

marites

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:36:31 PM

According to my own research about to banks who are affected to the raising of cryptocurrencies.
Well it is true. There is a big impact to their businessess.
Because we all know that bitcoin can still operate without the help of any bank society we can withdraw our money thru local remittances. So we don't need banks.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:38:08 PM

I guess it is, for them. I mean I think they are really afraid of bitcoin taking over and dump fiat money because they can't profit from bitcoin actually they can but it's a lot lesser profit than fiat money and risky knowing that bitcoin's price isn't stable. Besides we don't need bank to stock our bitcoin we use blockchain wallet instead. And they are really afraid of that  because bitcoin is used by mostly of the people now and they only have less chance to earn plenty.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:44:55 PM

Yeah those local banks are really afraid and frightened in bitcoin or cryptocurrency because, it is really a thread to them. Because they are predicting that for the next few years, the number of people who are entering money to them will decrease little by little because those people will trust more on crypto instead to them.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BorisVirla

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:58:48 PM

Banks will always be afraid of bitcoins, this is a direct threat to their stability.
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:02:01 PM

The banks and the owners are really afraid of bitcoin because of the speed of adoption by their various customers. Bitcoin is like removing food from their mouth which is not to good the banks and their owners. The banks will through the government will continue to pressure on bitcoin through needless regulations.
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:18:08 PM

Yeah those local banks are really afraid and frightened in bitcoin or cryptocurrency because, it is really a thread to them. Because they are predicting that for the next few years, the number of people who are entering money to them will decrease little by little because those people will trust more on crypto instead to them.
In fact it can happen, because nowadays many people prefer to do transactions using bitcoin or cryptocurrency, indeed for the next few years there will be more people who will know bitcoin, and local banks can be said to be worried and can feel threatened about the existence of bitcoin, and What will be done later with the bank?

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: