Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:11:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dedicated Wordpress development  (Read 110 times)
amin20100 (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 04:56:38 PM

Hi
We develope dedicated wordpress themes for different types of websites ( Personal, E-commerce, Blog, ... )
The Development prosess comes in 3 states :   1. Dedicated UI Design ==>  2. Static HTML Development ==> 3. Wordpress theme developement

Prices differ based on your needs.  you need to contact us. You can get free consult. contact info at the end of this topic.

Other services we do:
Wordpress Plugin development ( view my plugins portfolio on wordpress.org )
Laravel Development
React.JS

How do we Work?
If you have an acceptable merit on this forum, we start the project for you and show you a result after a week of work. ( if your project includes UI design we design the home page ) and show it to you, then get 25% of price we agreed, and we receive the rest of money when the work is done. if your project is big and takes a long time we get another 25% during the project being done.
after the work is done we show you a demo on our servers, you deposit the rest and we move the demo to your server.
For users that we can't trust ( low merit ) you need to deposit at least 10% of agreed price before the project begins.

Support and guaranty:
We include 3 Months of free support for our services, this support doesn't include adding new things.
After 3 month period the support is extendable for 20% of our agreement price for 1 year. or half of this price for 6months.

To see our works and portfolio, get free consult and to order a project contact me on telegram :
https://t.me/dornaweb_support/
Phone number: +98 917 001 3664
Github repo: github.com/dornaweb
WP plugins repo : Me on wordpress.org
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: