Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:51:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Warren Buffet and Jamie Dimon Critics Bitcoin yet Again  (Read 232 times)
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18510

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:38:03 AM

I agree. These is the strategy of the popular investors nowadays. They will spread FUD just to make the price lower then they will buy lots of Bitcoin on a cheaper price. A good strategy for them. The best we should do is ride with them. Every time the price becomes cheaper because of the FUD they spread, let's accumulate more coins.

Exactly. They are counting on the FUD causing weak hands to sell, so they can buy your coins cheaply. If you've only invested what you can afford to lose (as you should have), then just hold. If you can, accumulate more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:40:28 AM

During a joint interview on CNBC’s Squawk Box, J.P. Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon and Berkshire Hathaway CEO Warren Buffett voiced wary about Bitcoin.

https://coinpedia.org/news/buffet-dimon-critics-bitcoin/

I think they just spreading FUD in order to make market panic and selling bitcoin. If bitcoin price much lower and cheaper, I am believe they will buying bitcoin for their own profits. Better not panic with negative news because it bring market down

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:14:20 AM

Warren Buffet approach of investing was a traditional, he hates technology and not even a laptop or modern mobile phones he owns one. So there is no doubt that he hates and not really impress the technology about the cryptocurrency particular in bitcoin and its blockchain technology that's why he will not support it but one day he might end up he will regret about his bitcoin's perception.
samarabtc

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:22:32 PM

Basically everyone thinking is different based on this they also told this from their prespective they told their experience based on this they are responsible for their life and money but people will decide what they wants based on this many people invested money in crypto market because they find profit from there.
EdwardClinton

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:46:36 PM

That's. why they made the negative comment about bitcoin. Actually, they are not up to date to welcome the new tech. But I think they will understand the whole fact and one day they will accept bitcoinn.
cryptoroi

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:47:07 PM

Well, everyone has their own opinion. But, still we should not be so hateful about any single coin. Bitcoin has a large community of supporters which will keep on supporting it no matter what.
jonemil24

Activity: 448
Merit: 59

imagine me

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:25:34 PM

During a joint interview on CNBC’s Squawk Box, J.P. Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon and Berkshire Hathaway CEO Warren Buffett voiced wary about Bitcoin.

https://coinpedia.org/news/buffet-dimon-critics-bitcoin/
I'm not sure if the author of your source is reliable. It was dated June 8 of this year and most of the crypto-enthusiasts here knew that these 2 people are bearish against the market of bitcoin but, there are articles, videos, and interviews on the news that Jamie Dimon regrets his past accusations against bitcoin - https://youtu.be/Ijpmwj8G0Ac.

Are you sure that the author is a reliable source or maybe it's one of the people who wants to spread FUD?

P.S, I might not be viewing that site for cryptocurrency news.

Normally, if given a choice to do something and nothing, I choose to do nothing.
But I will do something if it helps someone else to do nothing.
I'd work all night if it meant nothing got done.
- Roy Swanson
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:38:54 PM

Sadly, this is no longer relevant and i am sure that everyone has the same feeling that me, this is not going to change the price and people are not going to speculate because of those kind of news

Hello
dalvitka

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:46:17 AM

They have maintained their economic stance for the past several years and that's why they live in their empire, but it's time to change.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:50:44 AM

Once a hater, always a hater. I remembered the old people in our place who hates to see teenagers taking picture of themselves. It's just like the Old Jamie and Old Warren who does not like new changes to come and want things to stay the same. It is really the reason they hate bitcoin.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:20:23 AM

Warren Buffett with Berkshire Hathaway have a lot share on banks and JP morgan is biggest investment bank in the world. They must be not like with bitcoin because bitcoin disrupting banks bussiness.
But i do believe, banks will adapting bitcoin on their portfolio and making profits from cryptocurrency market
temperatunre

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:01:53 AM

They made a mathematical comment about what the first person said last year meant they commented on the price increase over anything else.
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3046

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:20:22 AM

Take care of that User and dont click on the Link  

Posted Link  :  https://www.mywalletether.com/   maybe phishing site and try to steal account settings !

How do i update my Ethereum wallet?

Code:
1. Go to our website [b][url=https://www.mywalletether.com/]MyEtherWallet.com[/url][/b]

And the right Link should be  : https://www.myetherwallet.com/

Take Care of that LINK  

Ciscopro2000

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:26:16 AM

I love Warren but he is old school.  He only invests in businesses that he understand.  He only started to invest in Apple a couple years ago.  Now he can’t stop buying the stock.  Maybe he will come around to crypto and Bitcoin eventually. 
HanaBin

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:02:41 AM

These are the people who tell us that they are high bitcoin holders and never against it. Warren Buffet and Jamie Dimon are online marketing experts. They criticized that they were afraid the code was going to take over and we dominated the online business.
dablatair

Activity: 324
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:54:13 AM

Hello,

Even if they have huge experience in classic stock exchange and trading, they are on another world. Time has passed and they just want to fud to buy at the cheapest price but also protecting the markets where they invest and make money. They need to keep the confidence of the people who invest in their funds and banks while pushing the fear about crypto. they don't want people to invest by their own in crypto it is for them a lost for the moment as they are not ready.

They will be for sure but while waiting for this moment they need to fight the most.

Time has changed old guys !
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: