Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:11:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who controls the crypto market?  (Read 4717 times)
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:37:57 PM

I assume the market's controlled  and manipulated  indirectly by crypto millionaires and billionaires. They arevconstantly pumping and dumping. That is the name of the game. Some of these people are also involved in the mining process which is a huge business in itself.

Rich people will have a big effect for everyone if they will sell their Bitcoin with a very large amount then the price will experience a drastic change.

There's a clear dilemma here actually. I do agree that the rich holds majority of the bitcoins in circulation, but what profit can they gain if they sell their large of an amount of bitcoin at a low price just to prove they control the market. I doubt that none of them would love to that. You see, they may be able to dump easily, but they hold no absolute means to buy it back at a lower price than they sold. It would be ridiculous of them to expect they can buyback the bitcoin at a more profitable value.

They may be able to contribute in lowering the price of bitcoin, but i doubt that they alone can control the valuation of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:45:52 PM

I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?
I think people who have bitcoin in large numbers, and we do not know who the person is, because bitcoin has a price that does not remain so one day can be easily controlled by these people
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:03:58 AM

I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?

There should no one to be able to control the cryptocurrency price in the market, but the reality is different.
If you have big amount of fiat and crypto in your hand, you may be able to control it's price if you buy or sell it in big scale amount.
HyperionXtech
Copper Member

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 02:33:51 AM

The people control the market through the utilization of blockchain technology. Users are the life force that stimulate the ecosystem. As a user you can create a transaction in many different ways using a cryptocurrency. The Protocol allows for decentralized computation of sensitive data. On the A.I. Neural Network dozens of platforms such as marketplaces and AI exchanges can be supported. Nodes secure and verify the network through the use of public key cryptography. Blockchain Application Layer enables thousands of truly decentralized apps that require private computation, which secures data through public-key cryptography. Together this creates a blockchain and it is the technology that will better the future of the people. #WithRootForce

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Evolving the way we think about economy ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
● HyperionX.org ●  Hyperion Xenoeconomical Technologies Organization  ● Peerion.io
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  #PlayWithPurpose #WithRootForce  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

⬢ ⬢ Hyperion Xenoeconomical Technologies Organization ⬢ ⬢
⬢ ⬢ Smart products to connect the world ⬢ ⬢
▂▃▅▆ https://www.hyperionx.org/ ▬▬ https://peerion.io/ ▆▅▃▂

[ Whitelist Feb 20, 2019 - March 6, 2019 ●●●● Tree Propagation  MAR 7 2019 - Dec 31 2019 ]
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:03:00 AM

crypto market is currently controlled by whales
they are big investors who have lots of money and are ready for loss if they fail to control prices
usually, the whales live in groups and have a common goal
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:15:25 AM

Our market is under control and constrained by many factors. I think the crypto market has changed a lot in terms of price. Founders of Bitcoin or the founders of Altcoins hold a small amount of capital. The traders and investors they hold the amount of coin. The whales they speculate and hold and when they play the pump and dump game will trigger a price slide on the market and cause prices to fall or rise. On the other hand, good or bad news from organizations and governments has contributed to the rise in Bitcoin prices as well as to the downside.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:05:35 AM

The investor community is controlling the Crypto market!
Most altcoin and tokens are in strong development stage! 2019 or 2020 will be the strongest time of Crypto!
ay0d1

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:07:22 AM

Those who have big money in the market and does influences lot of things like medias. Government on the other hand also have indirect control that is currently affecting the market.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:10:21 AM

investors who control the crypto market because they buy and invest in Altcoin and manipulate prices. Crypto market also relies on Bitcoin because of course BTC is the parent of all coins in cryptocurrency. the investors and Bitcoin that control the crypto market.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:36:28 AM

I think people who have bitcoin in large numbers, and we do not know who the person is, because bitcoin has a price that does not remain so one day can be easily controlled by these people

Yes, people who have many Bitcoin can easily control the market because they will raise the momentum and then will start selling Bitcoins at a higher price. Yes, nobody doesn't know their names but people who have more bitcoin we can able to see them in the blockchain.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:39:04 AM

Usually the bulk hodlers are the one who manipulate the market. Controlling would be the wrong word to use here. It isn't like they decide the prices. They do manipulate sometimes when volume isn't much. Usually the exchanges who have all records of the buys and sells are the one who then trade accordingly to maximize their profits. You must have heard that Bitmex going down at peak volumes. This is how they play.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:35:38 AM

it is true that crypto prices have prices that go down and rise quickly, and I think that there are people who control crypto prices, and I think that people have big capital or are often called whales.
spadaccino

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 09:12:41 AM

Well the whales do. And the big investors as well - you can be sure that your funds will not rest in this state for long because they play in such a big picture so they can see the long term and nobody others can do.

Be prepare on what you're dealing with because here you can be an actor on the movement of revolution monetary as it was first supposed to be and not another way to gamble people. Choose always at cold blood and be prepare to take a riscky game. This is it in the crypto world.
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:25:45 AM

In general, people of the crypto community cotrol the the crypto market because the main feature of this business is the 'decentralization'. Besides, what really control the market is the faulty market instinct that we have and which makes us fall into panic sell most of the time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39]
  Print  

Jump to: