Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:58:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can my economy be fulfilled in the future with Bitcoin?  (Read 2811 times)
Piquesumonew

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 09:23:04 AM

Investing a reasonable amount with close monitoring of the system. Knowing when to continue pulling the gear and when to call it a halt.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:27:54 AM

of course, while the high bitcoin price will fulfill the economy of all of us, of course, users of bitcoin, because bitcoin is a place for online jobs that promises results
Yes, I can only pray and keep trying at the current level, because we know that the price of Bitcoin is bad at the moment, so I can only be optimistic and confident that Bitcoin is the future.
Try to have your confidence at level as price is not so high to sell but with passage of time I think it will rise very soon, future of bitcoin is really bright as more investors are joining and very soon demand will be more than supply so at that time holding will give your profit but selling at panic could be worst decision.
I think a low price cannot dampen your enthusiasm to fulfill your life needs with crypto, you can make your economy better regardless of the conditions if you have more skills. Look at traders able to make big profits so that their economy is fulfilled, even though bearishness still occurs
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 03:48:30 PM

yes that's good, but still be careful, because investing is very risky, especially with your greed who uses all the funds for later needs. because this increase is also uncertain, there is still a possibility of falling again. it's better to use funds a little. and also funds that you don't need for everyday.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:48:21 PM

Investing a reasonable amount with close monitoring of the system. Knowing when to continue pulling the gear and when to call it a halt.
I would say that cryptocurrency is not meant for everyone. If you don’t have enough money to invest, then its best to stay out of it, cause it won’t work. If you decide to invest all you have because you believe that you would be lucky to make profit within a short time then you are making a big mistake. It doesn’t work like that. You first make sure that you have enough money before you think investing like 1 – 5% of your money.

Nobody can give a perfect answer to OP for such a question. This is all about how will bitcoin perform in near future but for an end user, it is all about luck which doesn’t work all the time. So saying that you’re buying bitcoin with as much money as you have is wrong, you just have to invest little of what you have, so that you wouldn’t have to regret if loss occurs.
hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:35:32 PM

I would like to see 10k price until end of this year. I think it might be possible if we see some progress on adoption and of course there are many newcomers who may consider to invest.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 10:26:06 PM

Before, it is important to pay attention whether this is the right time for investment. So, determine the situation correctly. Then you can think about how much money you can risk.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 10:35:19 PM

I have seen the price of bitcoin is very high and has exceeded 15000 $ for one bitcoin, and now the price of bitcoin is under 10,000 $ and maybe this is my chance to buy bitcoin as much money as I have and hope to get enough profit for my economy in the future.

am I wrong with this step?

A single people cannot contribute to the economy even if its a super rich cryptocurrency owner, not unless it will use it as a tool to change the monetary policy of the country. Government really plays a big role in this one and they should promote crypto to improve its economy.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████