Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:14:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can my economy be fulfilled in the future with Bitcoin?  (Read 2811 times)
jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:29:56 AM

in my opinion having such thoughts is not wrong but no one can predict how fast or how high bitcoin will rise again, who worry about bitcoin will even decrease in value and it will make a loss if you invest all your money here. you and hope that bitcoin will rise quickly and high.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kingsmith002

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:36:11 AM

I have seen the price of bitcoin is very high and has exceeded 15000 $ for one bitcoin, and now the price of bitcoin is under 10,000 $ and maybe this is my chance to buy bitcoin as much money as I have and hope to get enough profit for my economy in the future.

am I wrong with this step?

In investing money in bitcoin are riskful.We dont know if we invest or buy bitcoin in lowest price we can get our money back in double price.You must think twice and more if your decision to invest in bitcoin is good for you.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:59:29 AM

I also believe on that your economy will be fulfilled in the future with bitcoin ,this can be realized through the hardwork and plenty of patience then you will come up with a good future in the bitcoin investment, so continue the right path to success with crypto.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Courtneyhardy89

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:19:46 AM

maybe. But I'm not sure your business can apply bitcoin to your economy. If you offer the best projects, then bitcoin can help a lot with your business.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:36:37 AM

I still don't know for sure, but I remain optimistic that bitcoin in the future can meet our economy. We remain patient whatever happens with bitcoin.
Well this is hard to predict because of so many reasons that can easily push down the value of Bitcoin. One thing that can change this fact is that if Bitcoin is recognized all around the world, it will become internationally a medium of exchange and the whole trading will have a shift towards Bitcoin for there would be no need to deal on the exchange of currencies. Besides, paying across the borders will be much easier and instant than today so I think Bitcoin will have a great future.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:44:32 AM

You are focusing more on the outcome rather than what is the pathway to reach that outcome. You should consider yourself educating first before you can even jump into the bitcoin. Everyone think that they can make money out of the bitcoin by just buying it and holding for some time in the future.

But that is not true. Many times bitcoin will show you hardest time where it is dumping itself below -50-60% from your entry point which is also your break even point. If you do handle that situation properly then you may end up having improper sell outs and thus loosing your money.

Its not as easy as 1, 2, 3 to buy and hold bitcoins. You need lot of preparations before hand!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:08:37 PM

You are perfectly right with your decision. This is what most of the people forget and do mistakes while investing in bitcoin. But as you have taken the right thought then I am sure you will have the right step forward too. Because just look around you, bitcoin has taken the giant leaps meany times in its journey so these ups and downs are cycle changes according to different facts so I am pretty sure this year is no different. You can always choose to invest in such time.
The economy is changing and developing strongly thanks in part to the electronic money market. Especially the appearance of bitcoin copper has contributed relatively strong to the current market. Bitcoin will bring users the best, it will be a solid economic resources. For those who believe in it, you should consider before joining and need to equip the knowledge to apply.

heroson

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 06:24:42 PM

I wont say irs riskless but its still not a bad idea to invest right now in bitcoin, since its price is decreased. But you have to be careful because the price may still go down as i heard. And about the future security, well its not that sure, that you will have huge amount of profit. So i would say, be ready for the consequences before you invest your whole money on it
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:46:17 PM

I have seen the price of bitcoin is very high and has exceeded 15000 $ for one bitcoin, and now the price of bitcoin is under 10,000 $ and maybe this is my chance to buy bitcoin as much money as I have and hope to get enough profit for my economy in the future.

Yes, this is really a good opportunity to buy Bitcoin at the moment since it is so cheap and we all know that the price of Bitcoin will soar someday.
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:37:33 AM

In my opinion, i could say anyone could fulfill it at the right time. We know the market in bitcoin is volatile nobody can predict. But if we believe what bitcoin market is then lets look forward for the best. Though today's market is in low lets grab it and buy coins so that time comes that it will increase we can earn more profits.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:46:44 AM

I believe many people doing this is thing, I dont think its wrong at all, i do buying a lot of altcoins cause i believe somehow its going to make me rich. We got our own believe in some coins and in investation anything could happen, so i really recommend you before investing to think about the risk.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:31:42 AM

You are focusing more on the outcome rather than what is the pathway to reach that outcome. You should consider yourself educating first before you can even jump into the bitcoin. Everyone think that they can make money out of the bitcoin by just buying it and holding for some time in the future.

But that is not true. Many times bitcoin will show you hardest time where it is dumping itself below -50-60% from your entry point which is also your break even point. If you do handle that situation properly then you may end up having improper sell outs and thus loosing your money.

Its not as easy as 1, 2, 3 to buy and hold bitcoins. You need lot of preparations before hand!
We need to see how we are using bitcoin right? The fact that many people engage with thinking like a gambler wants immediate benefits. But these are just misconceptions and will result in bad results. Good knowledge and positive thinking can be achieved in this market.
maytinhvinh

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:41:26 AM

i think the answer is yes.
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 07:45:27 AM

As much as we would love to tell you the answer is to go ahead, at the same time, this is some decision you have to truly make on your own based on the knowledge you have garnered so far.

The truth is that, the market still have the potentials to go down the more, but for those looking forward to the longer time, this can be a very good point to start picking up bit by bit. I will always advise not to ever go all in until the coast is clear and there is a sign of a bullish momentum which we certainly know the trip tend towards the bear at this point.

For what it is worth in the long run, you can pick the price, forget what happens to the market, come back few years later and see yourself better than today, or also pick what is available and more if it goes lower, and with that, you are sure to get the best, but understand you are investing in the future and not just some means to get rich quickly.
Manyak

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:52:05 AM

Yes it is economy will be fulfill the future of bitcoin when the economy will increase the bitcoin will have a good and success future .
fetucini

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:52:45 AM

I can't answer your question with certainty, because the price of the bitcoin is currently very difficult for predictions, it is very important to be careful in investing. We not only think about profit but losses could be we get. But if you want to invest I hope you can invest in the long term, maybe not every year is always good but I believe bitcoin will be higher and growing for the future.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:02:51 AM

Just look at the movement bitcoin price right now, fall again and drastically. $15000 and $10000 is the long time if compared now $6000 and the price just touch $8000 ATH within a few month back never touch $10000 again. I say this because you just see profit for your investment and not see lose that will you experienced. And mostly you will get loses if you are rely on hope.

You were wrong if you spend money without special knowledge about investment in cryptocurrency. You got right  with first step you seen the price bitcoin is lower right know. But you have another step that should do by you to avoid loses. For instance, you learn about panic selling, cause that way will lead you to suffer losses.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:41:57 AM

Yes it would happen that in the future our economy be fulfilled with bitcoin.If everybody share their knowledge about it,and the price continue to rise or increase .But for us its really hard to guess the prediction we are not sure of what really happens.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:02:51 AM

It will depend on how widespread is the usage of bitcoin. If the majority of the people and businesses uses bitcoin then it may create an impact on the country's economy. But government and the financial sector have to create some effective ways on how to deal with bitcoin's volatility first to protect the economy from its rapid price fluctuation.
Turst1974

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:19:59 AM

in my opinion having such thoughts is not wrong but no one can predict how fast or how high bitcoin will rise again, who worry about bitcoin will even decrease in value and it will make a loss if you invest all your money here. you and hope that bitcoin will rise quickly and high.
The future is only for the bitcoins and good altcoins. There are a lot of Fud in the market and people saying bitcoin will go to 100$ or even die. Do not give any considerations to such fuds and stay calm.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: