Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:11:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can my economy be fulfilled in the future with Bitcoin?  (Read 2803 times)
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:38:23 AM

I think if you do believe in btc, then trust your instinct and continue to do what you think is right. Currently, btc is on bear market and I would say that this is still the right time to invest in btc at a lower price. Once you had invested, just consider long term investment in btc and I believe that btc will flourish in the coming months until Q4 of this year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hualy2

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:07:49 AM

you're not wrong. The basics of participating in cryptocurrency investments are cultural. For the future cryptocurrency is definitely very expensive, this is a fact that can not be changed. You just have to wait patiently.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:09:13 AM

it is not wrong, but it needs to be considered, even though BTC certainly provides benefits but we don't forget there is no definite guarantee of that, but if you are ready with all the risks, for example, the worst possibility is losing some of your capital because the price is getting lower, what are you ready for that? because that will have an impact on your economy directly, so think all about making good decisions with careful calculation not just listening to public opinion, so that there will be no regrets in the future
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:24:15 AM

I have seen the price of bitcoin is very high and has exceeded 15000 $ for one bitcoin, and now the price of bitcoin is under 10,000 $ and maybe this is my chance to buy bitcoin as much money as I have and hope to get enough profit for my economy in the future.

am I wrong with this step?

I think you have a good decision. This might be the best moved for those who still believe that bitcoin is our future. It may take some time but if it will make a huge comeback then it is worth the wait.

btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:45:52 AM

I have seen the price of bitcoin is very high and has exceeded 15000 $ for one bitcoin, and now the price of bitcoin is under 10,000 $ and maybe this is my chance to buy bitcoin as much money as I have and hope to get enough profit for my economy in the future.

I think you have a good decision. This might be the best moved for those who still believe that bitcoin is our future. It may take some time but if it will make a huge comeback then it is worth the wait.
Actually, I am aiming for that comeback as soon as possible because I am running out of time for me to complete my goals for this year. One of the reasons why I don't apply in the company because I want to experience the life of being with bitcoin. It's like trial and error which makes me fulfilled something in return because many times my other friends keep dumping bitcoin and speculate rude matters on this. Regarding with economy, for sure it can also be fulfilled like what I believe in bitcoin for the future.
sultanGol

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:36:14 PM

I agree with your point, we must, or should purchase when the prices are low, and I feel like there is a quite nice discount in the cryptocurrencies now.

Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:45:52 PM

It all depends on how much money you are ready to lose. Remember that it is the first rule of investing. Don't make the same mistake greedy people do, that is, seeing bitcoin as something that will make them rich overnight. But really, if I can afford it without restrictions, I would buy bitcoin--solid and tested tech.
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:18:06 PM

You would not, believe me human never ever fill fullfilled, there will be always a hunger that you fill about money, bitcoin is a investment and its a good one. I believe you might get a good profit and not regret to invest in bitcoin but to fullfill you future money , i'm afraid the answer will be absolutely no.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Dayx

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 03:23:16 PM

there's nothing wrong if you want to invest on something, but just to be sure the money that you invest is not a money that you really needed in a sort period
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:23:46 PM

A commodity exchange system is transformed into a currency system based on today's value. With the development of science and technology, the typical digital revolution is the bitcoin that is the indispensable trend of the market today. now on
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:53:43 PM

Why not? You can take a risk by buying Bitcoin while its price is beneath 10000$. By the way I am doing the same increasing my position in Ethereum while Ethereum is lower 300$ but telling the truth I am already exhausted waiting. You need to understand that your investment in Bitcoin may be a long term investment from several months to several years. If you can afford yourself to freeze own money on so long period of time and you are a quite patient person you are welcome and doing all-in on Bitcoin is a quite reasonable decision in your case. Anyway I am pretty sure that Bitcoin will cost upper 10000$ so buying Bitcoin lower 10000$ is a right decision if we see from a long term prospective. Having bought Bitcoin be patient and not to sell it reaping a small profit  because the potential profit may be huge.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
usekevin

Activity: 2170
Merit: 553

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:01:45 PM

The option which you had choosen is good.But before that you have to conclude something.
How much dollars ,you are going to inverse in bitcoin.
How long you are going to hold it.
You have to secure your bitcoin wallet with some security.
If you had invested huge amount in bitcoin,you will get huge amount of profit from it.
If you have hold your bitcoin till the year end, surely you will get reasonable profit from it.
You can use LBC wallet, which had two factor authentication for security.
lastnumber

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:33:21 AM

I think you have raised another vague question. No one can know your financial needs now and in the future. Is your need equal to a homeless person or a top billionaire in the world? But I think, Bitcoin may be an opportunity to help you have a better life in the future. You can have more income than your basic income.
win365

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:11:35 AM

I don't think that anything will happen without your part in doing things. It is destructive option to rely on somebody else in the questions about your own economy. You need to battle for it yourself.

❍  buglab ❍     ▬▬[  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ]▬▬ ❍  buglab ❍
████   Cybersecurity Penetration Testing    ████   
▄▄▄  on the Ethereum Blockchain   ▄▄▄
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:43:15 AM

In my opinion, theirs nothing wrong to aim for a high profit. But still it is your strong decision to engage the volatility of the market.
tepakpak

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:59:45 PM

Your decision is correct, but don't buy all your money for bitcoin, at least leave money for your needs, because getting a profit takes a long time and you have to be patient for it.
doomloop

Activity: 2240
Merit: 579

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:27:21 PM

In my opinion, theirs nothing wrong to aim for a high profit. But still it is your strong decision to engage the volatility of the market.
Everyone want to get good profit but it is time requiring task so never be in hurry, just wait for the right time, if volatility will make the price down so try to buy some more and hold, rise and fall just happen for our own benefit, buy at red and try to sell at green, so for me my economy is going to be higher after being with bitcoin, I can see my future brighter.

wxa7115

Activity: 2674
Merit: 703

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:59:38 PM

Buying is not a bad idea but you need to be completely convinced this is what you want to do and the only way to do that is if you read more about bitcoin and what it is about, many people entered in this market in December thinking they will make a fortune in no time and the opposite happened.

I say this because I really think it is going to take a lot of time for us to see a new bull market and it is even possible the price goes a little bit lower in the next months depending on the news, so an investment in bitcoin should be seen as exactly that, and investment that you are going to hold for several years.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:43:31 PM

it is not impossible that this will happen, if you see the growth of crypto currencies now there are many product products that use blockchain for the base of transactions they use, this allows the use of more bitcoin in the future
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:46:31 PM

Only if you can wait for long term patiently you can get a good profit, it is always good that you buy in small portion of investment so that in dip you can buy more and average your buying price. If you have investment then it is good time to buy it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: